剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
皮雅斯刚发布了另一段视频
Pearce has just released another video.
他传送给安♥全♥局♥的所有人
He sent it to everyone in the Security Services.
我传了连结给你
I've sent you the link.
谢谢
Thank you.
两年前
2 years ago, operatives from the French external security agency,
法国对外安全总局的特工
2 years ago, operatives from the French external security agency,
法国对外安全总局的特工
the DGSE,
装了炸♥弹♥在我的车底
planted a bomb under my car.
那炸♥弹♥本应杀死我
That bomb was meant for me.
却杀死我爱的人
Instead, it killed people I loved.
我要让法国对外安全总局
I hold the French external security agency responsible for their murder.
承担他们杀人的罪责
I hold the French external security agency responsible for their murder.
我提供500万欧元奖金
I'm offering a reward of 5 million Euros
给所有安♥全♥局♥的人员
to anyone in the Security Services
向我说出任何有份参与那行动的人员名字
who can give me the names of any of the people involved in that operation.
若你能提供情报
If you can do this,
点击下方的连结
click the link below.
带她去安全屋
Take her to the safe house.
尝试套她的话
Try and get her to talk.
我们要知道
We need the names of everyone else involved
每个有份参与的人员名字
We need the names of everyone else involved
在有人泄露情报给皮雅斯之前
before someone gives them to Pearce.
如果皮雅斯提供奖金
If Pearce is offering a reward,
薛迪就绝对没有给他任何名字
Cedric can't have given him any names.
薛迪什么都不知道
Cedric didn't know anything.
若他知道
If he had,
他会向皮雅斯供出我和其他人
he would have given me and everyone else up to Pearce.
为何你这样说
What makes you say that?
每个人都会崩溃,只是时间问题
Everyone breaks...eventually.
为何会有盆栽
What's with the bonsai?
它们是我派驻东京时买♥♥的
I got them when I was based in Tokyo.
我觉得照顾它们令人很放松
I find caring for them very relaxing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有家人吗
Do you have a family?
为何你想知道我是否有家人
And why would you want to know that?
这不是陷阱题
It's not a trick question.
我曾经有个丈夫,我们有个儿子
I had a husband. We have a son.
他现在有两个孩子
He has 2 children of his own now.
你喜欢当祖母吗
Do you enjoy being a grandmother?
我的工作是我的生活
My job was my life.
我非常擅长我的工作
I was bloody good at it.
那让我成为糟糕的太太和母亲
It made me a terrible wife and mother.
你总要作出牺牲
You have to make sacrifices.
像薛迪那样吗
Like Cedric did?
薛迪犯了错误
Cedric made a mistake.
那天皮雅斯没有用车
Pearce wasn't using the car that day.
他受到良心责备
He couldn't live with it.
他开始酗酒
He started drinking.
他怪责任何人,但不怪责自己
He blamed everyone but himself.
他会向任何听他说话的人说个不停
He'd shoot his mouth off to anyone who'd listen.
或许皮雅斯就是这样找到他
Maybe that's how Pearce identified him?
可能吧
Probably.
我们要知道其他参与那行动的人
We need to know who else was involved in the operation.
若我们不知道他们是谁
We can't protect people if we don't know who they are.
我们就无法保护他们
We can't protect people if we don't know who they are.
而皮雅斯也无法杀他们
And Pearce can't kill them.
你不信任我们?
You don't trust us?
我不肯定我会完全信任一个人
I'm not sure I completely trust anyone.
你一定很孤单
You must get very lonely.
你看过碧翠丝档案记录的
Did you see this disciplinary in Beatrice's file?
这宗纪律处分吗
Did you see this disciplinary in Beatrice's file?
她曾在伊♥拉♥克♥拷问叛乱分子
Says she was interrogating an insurgent in Iraq.
她一直踩在对方腿上的子弹伤口
She stood on a bullet wound in his leg
直至他供出土制炸♥弹♥工场的位置
till he gave up the location of an IED factory.
你做过这样的事情吗
You ever done anything like that?
从来没这需要
I've never had to.
但你会这样做吗
But you would?
你在批判我吗?文森
Are you judging me, Vincent?
时时刻刻
Always.
-喂?-你迟了
-Yes? -Hey, you're late!
你半小时前就该顶替日班人员
You were supposed to relieve the day shift 30 minutes ago.
好
Okay.
请进来
Come in, please.
总统女士
Madame President.
文森
Vincent.
这位是札拉泰勒
This is Zara Taylor.
她是军情六处的人
She's with MI6.
总统想出席汇报
The President wanted to attend a briefing.
我很感激你的协助
I am very grateful for your help.
很高兴认识你,总统女士
Pleased to meet you, Madame President.
很高兴与团队见面
It was good to meet the team.
你在每天早上8点、下午1点
You will have a report every day at 8am, 1pm and 8pm.
和晚上8点都会收到报告
You will have a report every day at 8am, 1pm and 8pm.
药丸真多
That's a lot of pills.
我患了心室心跳过缓
I have ventricular bradycardia.
极不正常的心跳
A highly irregular heartbeat.
我的医生说
My doctors say it could probably kill me in the next few years.
这病症可能会在几年内让我死去
My doctors say it could probably kill me in the next few years.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
那是你退休的原因吗
Is that why you retired?
他们没给我选择
They didn't give me a choice.
显然压力对心脏不好
Stress is bad for your heart, apparently.
你喜欢你的工作吗
Do you like what you do?
我想象不到做其他工作
I can't imagine doing anything else.
天啊,我想念我的工作
God, I miss it.
失去工作后,你就一无所有
When it's gone, you're left with nothing.
有时候我觉得我愿意付出一切
Sometimes, I think I'd give anything to be back in the field.
重返前线
Sometimes, I think I'd give anything to be back in the field.
我要叫外卖♥♥,你饿吗
Gonna order a takeaway, are you hungry?
我煮吧
I'll cook.
这让我有些事情做
It will give me something to do.
你喜欢印尼菜吗
Do you like Indonesian food?
从未吃过
Never had it.
谢谢
Thank you.
闻起来很香
Smells good.
希望你们喜欢
I hope you like it.
很好吃
It's delicious.
这应该配搭冰冻啤酒
It should be served with a nice cold beer.
但我不能喝酒
But I'm not allowed to drink and you might need to shoot straight.
而你们可能需要保持清醒才能开枪
But I'm not allowed to drink and you might need to shoot straight.
你会与我们分享吗
Are you going to share it?
早前你在想的事
What you were thinking earlier.
你已经知道我在想什么
You already know what I was thinking.
说吧
Try me.
批准杀害皮雅斯的那个人的名字?
The name of the person who authorised killing Pearce?
如果你把名字给他呢
What if you offered it to him?
你想用我当诱饵?
You want to use me as bait?
若你想这样说的话
If that's what you want to call it.
你在说什么?皮雅斯会杀死她
What are you talking about? Pearce will kill her.
我跟札拉说了我的心脏问题
I told Zara about my heart condition.
她知道我反正命不久矣
She knows I'm going to die soon anyway.
她希望引诱我进行最后一个行动
She's hoping to tempt me with one last operation.
我看过你的档案,你是优秀的特工
I read your file. You were a brilliant operative.
如果我暴露身份
I expose myself;
我会让所有参与行动的人有危险
I risk everyone who was involved in the operation.
皮雅斯会杀害更多人
Pearce is gonna kill more people.
你有机会阻止他
You have a chance to stop him.
若你不阻止他,你良心过意得去吗
Can you live with yourself if you don't?
你是个比我更懂得操纵别人的贱♥人♥
You're even more of a manipulative bitch than I was.
我会把这当成称赞
I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表