剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
by having sex with her?
你肯定床技一流
You must be really good.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 细节呢…
Okay, so details...
自然而然就发生了
It just happened!
哦 好吧…
Oh, okay...
那就像…
It was like...
我不晓得…
I dunno...
感觉就像外界并不存在
The outside world didn't exist.
后来怎么了
So, what happened?
我们都知道这不会有结果 所以…
We both knew it had no future so...
我提出了调职申请
I put in a request for a transfer.
真是冷酷
That's cold.
我那么做是为了保护她
I did it to protect her.
你还会想念她吗
Do you still think about her?
没有什么好想念的
There's nothing to think about.
信标
Mark.
关闭所有应答器
Switch off all transponders.
维持在两万呎
Maintain 20,000.
这里是德尔塔四号♥ 蒙托邦雷达
This is Delta four. Montauban radar.
请确认飞行高度为二零
Verify flight level two-zero.
德尔塔四号♥ 我们的系统瘫痪了
Delta four. Our systems are down.
维持目前的方位和高度
Maintain current bearing and altitude.
我们遭到网路攻击
We are under cyber-attack.
我重复 我们遭到网路攻击
I repeat, we are under cyber-attack.
我们的系统瘫痪了
Our systems are down.
维持目前的方位和高度
Maintain current bearing and altitude.
现在他在两万呎的高空上盲目飞行
Now he's 20,000 feet in the air and he's flying blind.
有飞机
Aircraft!
老天
Jesus!
德尔塔四号♥ 请注意…
Delta four, be advised...
领空关闭了
The skies are closed.
准备紧急降落在圣苏比鲁
Prepare for an emergency landing at Saint-Soubirous.
再说一次最后那… - 请注意 领空关闭了
Say again, your last... - Be advised, the skies are closed.
准备紧急降落在圣苏比鲁
Prepare for an emergency landing at Saint-Soubirous.
收到
Roger that.
10分钟后降落
Touchdown in 10 minutes.
出发
We go.
(无定位讯号♥)
(No GPS signal)
就承认你迷路了吧
Just admit that you're lost
还有你还深爱着总统
and that you're still in love with the President.
我们没有迷路 - 真的吗
We're not lost. - Really?
因为我们应该要去机场
Because we're supposed to be at an airfield.
而我只看到长满草的原野
And all I see is actual fields with grass
和那个不知名的玩意
and whatever that stuff is.
啊 有了 你要的机场
Ah, okay, there's your airfield.
(机场)
(Air field)
(阿德尔埃奥勒机场)
嗯 这里还真是迷人
Hmm, it's all going on out here.
我去找那家伙问话
I'm gonna talk to that guy.
午安 - 你好
Bonjour. - Salut.
我要找杰拉德阿♥拉♥德
Erm, I'm looking for Gerard Allard.
他不在 - 哦
He's not here. - Oh.
他到村子里去了
He went into the village.
哦… - 有什么事吗
Oh... - Can I help you?
跟他太太安妮特有关
Er, it's about his wife, Annette.
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Do you know when he'll be back?
可能一小时后…
He might be an hour or...
也可能明天才会回来
he might not be back until tomorrow.
一小时或明天 这范围相当大
An hour or tomorrow. That's kind of a big window.
你有他的手♥机♥号♥码吗
Er, do you have his cell number?
当然 在办公室…
Of course. In the office...
好哦
Okay.
要除掉他吗
Should we take him out?
飞机快要降落了
The plane's coming into land.
飞机落地前不要轻举妄动
Do nothing until it is on the ground.
我重复
Repeat,
飞机落地前不要轻举妄动
do nothing till it is on the ground.
收到
Copy.
在这里
Here it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 没有讯号♥
Ah, no signal.
哦 你可以用那支电♥话♥
Oh, you can use that phone.
嗯 这个号♥码打不通
Yeah, erm, the number's not recognised.
这家伙到底是谁啊
Who the fuck is this guy?
他可能在纳闷为什么一架货机
He's probably wondering why a cargo plane has landed
降落在这个破烂的小机场
at this shitty little airfield.
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
我是警♥察♥ - 趴在地上 快点
I'm police! - Get on the ground! Now!
我是警♥察♥ 好…
I'm police! Okay, okay, okay!
冷静点
Calm down!
双手放在脑后 - 好
Hands behind your head. - Okay!
好的 慢慢来
Alright. Easy.
给我看你的证件
Show me your ID.
证件就在这里
It's right there.
我是警♥察♥
I'm police!
我可以起来了吗
Can I get up now?
慢慢来
Easy.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
航♥空♥管制瘫痪了
Air traffic control's gone down.
他们关闭了所有领空
They closed all the airspace.
该死
Shit!
我们被指示降落在
We were directed to land
最近的飞机场… - 文森
at the nearest airfield... - Vincent!
文森
Vincent!
文森
Vincent!
这里是德尔塔四号♥ 求救…
This is Delta Four. Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
我们遭到攻击 需要立即援助
We are under attack. We need immediate assistance.
把枪放下
Drop that gun!
快点
Now!
我们不能丢下她 - 我们不得不
We can't leave her! - We have to!
你们运送什么
What are you carrying?
铀…
Uranium...
要给爱沙尼亚的发电厂
for a power plant in Estonia.
我们停下来了
We've stopped!
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
机长
Captain!
机长 开门
Captain, open the door!
机长
Captain!
奥斯卡
Oscar.
机长 开门
Captain, open the door!
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
当我劫机时 我想知道是谁在驾驶
When I hijack a plane, I like to know who's flying it.
我看了你在社群媒体上 发布的所有照片
I've been looking at all the pictures you've posted on social media.
你是非常幸运的男人 有个非常美好的家庭
You're a very lucky man. You have a very beautiful family.
开门
Open up!
我派了一名手下… - 开门
I have one of my men standing... - Open up!
守在你家外面
Outside your house.
机长 开门
Captain! Open the door!
他在等我打电♥话♥对他下命令
Waiting for me to make a call and give him an order.
奥斯卡 你明白我对你说的话吗
Do you understand what I'm saying to you, Oscar?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
放下斜坡
Lower the ramp
让我们上飞机
and let us onto the plane.
还是我得打那通电♥话♥
Or do I have to make that call?
机长 机长 开门
Captain! Captain, open the door!
该死
Fuck!
放下武器
Drop it!
先别杀他们 我们需要人♥质♥
Keep them alive for now, we need hostages.
有直升机要过来了
We've got helicopters inbound.
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表