剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
我们在大使♥馆♥找到的武器呢
What about the weapons we recovered from the Embassy?
它们的序号♥已被归档
They've had their serial numbers filed down.
监证人员复原了其中一把
Forensics were able to recover one of them.
追踪到一个军♥火♥商,卡廉哈山
It's been traced to an arms dealer, Karim Hassan.
他是我们找到皮雅斯的线索
He's our lead to Pearce.
我们要找到这个人
We gotta find this guy.
我会帮你找张桌子
I'll find you a desk, okay?
所以人事部不需要你了?
So...you're not needed in HR?
我想他们会处理的
I think they've got it covered.
我不懂
I don't get it.
皮雅斯为什么要怪菲力和路云
Why would Pearce blame Philippe and Rowan?
说是情报有误
It was bad intelligence.
部长是这样告诉你的吗
Is that what the Minister told you?
我刚和路云在阿富汗的同僚谈过
I just spoke to someone who worked with Rowan in Afghanistan.
皮雅斯不再听从命令了
Pearce had stopped following orders.
他不受控
He went rogue.
路云和菲力认为
Rowan and Philippe decided that the best way to deal with Pearce
对付皮雅斯的最好方法
Rowan and Philippe decided that the best way to deal with Pearce
就是把他出♥卖♥♥♥给塔♥利♥班♥
would be to betray him to the Taliban.
被骗的感觉很糟糕,对吧
Sucks being lied to, doesn't it?
-毕列?-什么事
-Bradley? -Yeah.
我…
Hey, I...
我需要你帮我取得
I need you to get hold of...
文森塔利伯的服役纪录
Vincent Taleb's military service record...
文森塔利伯
Vincent Taleb.
好,传给你了
Right. Coming your way.
谢谢
Thanks.
他比我儿子年轻
He's younger than my son.
我们需要查出供应商是谁
We need to find out who's supplying them.
孩子在用我们的火箭发射器
Kids firing our RPGs.
我们会因此失去出口执照
This is how we lose our export license.
我需要独处,谢谢
I'm going to need the room. Thank you.
什么事
Yes.
英国大使♥馆♥袭击是雅各皮雅斯做的
The attack at the British Embassy. It was Jacob Pearce.
他在我面前对路云开枪
He shot Rowan right in front of me.
皮雅斯无法证明任何事
Pearce can't prove anything.
根本没有证据
There's no evidence.
他不在乎证据
He doesn't care about the evidence!
如果他知道你有涉案
If he knows you're involved,
你会是他的下一个目标
you are next on his list.
我们要走了
We need to go.
克萝伊?
Chloe?
克萝伊?
Chloe?
你还好吗
You okay?
不,我不好
No, I'm not.
我爸说我不能跟他住
My dad says I can't stay with him.
他想保护你
He wants to protect you.
他一个人的时候会喝很多酒
When he's on his own, he drinks too much.
他不会一个人的
He won't be on his own.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会保护他的安全,对吧
You'll keep him safe, right?
你会保护他的安全
You'll keep him safe.
对,我保证
Yes, I promise.
对,我保证
Yes, I promise.
去吧
Go on.
去吧
Go on.
克萝伊?
Chloe?
部长
Minister.
你成功逃离了我
You managed to get away from me.
但现在你会后悔
But now you're going to wish you hadn't.
克萝伊,不会有事的
Chloe, it's going to be all right.
请不要伤害她
Please don't hurt her.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
锁门
Lock the door.
好
Okay...
打开你书桌右下方的抽屉
Open the bottom right-hand drawer of your desk.
你会看到一本书
You'll see a book.
打开
Open it.
拿起来
Pick it up...
拿起来
Pick it up!
你爱你的女儿吗?部长
Do you love your daughter, Minister?
爱
Yes.
愿意做任何事去保障她的安全?
You'd do anything to keep her safe?
只需告诉我,你要我怎样做
Just tell me what you want me to do.
拜托
Please...
我要你拿枪指着自己的头
I want you to put the gun to your head
扣下扳机
and pull the trigger.
部长?
Minister?
你不对自己的脑袋开枪
Either you blow your brains out,
我们就对克萝伊的脑袋开枪
or we'll blow Chloe's brains out.
克萝伊,不会有事的
Chloe, it's going to be all right, it's all right.
菲力?
Philippe?
你很擅长决定谁生谁死,记得吗
You're very good at choosing who lives and who dies, remember?
我帮你倒数
I'll count you in.
10…
10...
菲力
Philippe!
8…
8...
7…
7...
6…
6...
5…
5...
4…
4...
3…
3...
2…
2...
我爱你,闭上眼睛
I love you. Close your eyes.
菲力
Philippe!
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
菲力?
Philippe?
克萝伊…看着我…
Chloe...look at me...
不会有事的
It's going to be all right.
你是对我开枪的人
You're the man who shot me.
放开她
Let her go!
放开她
Let her go!
你可以在迪迪恩街71号♥找到她
You can find her at 71 Rue Didienne.
现在你要帮我做一件事
Now you do something for me.
告诉你的老板们
You tell your bosses...
我会再联络你们
that I'll be in touch.
快走…
Go...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不会有事的,慢慢来,没事的
It'll be okay. Slowly. It's okay.
你有受伤吗?你还好吗
Are you injured? You're okay?
没事了,结束了
It's okay. It's over.
结束了,好
It's over, okay.
小心
Careful.
慢慢来,好吗
Just go slowly, okay?
不会有事的
It's going to be all right.
没事的
It's going to be okay.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表