剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
全面攻占:巴黎救援前情提要
有找到什么吗?
Find anything?
有,肖恩的车…
Yeah, there is a...
装了一个定♥位♥器♥
A GPS fitted into Shaun's car.
定♥位♥器♥会告诉我们肖恩沃克租用后
The GPS can tell us everywhere the car's been
这辆车去过的所有地方
since Shaun Walker hired it.
皮尔斯待在拉合尔时
While Pearce was in Lahore,
有人在他的车底装了爆♥炸♥装置
someone planted an explosive device under his car.
皮尔斯那天没有开他的车
Pearce wasn't using his car that day.
一名阿富汗人,阿米娜萨伊德
An Afghan national, Amina Sayyid, and her two children
和她的两个孩子在爆♥炸♥中身亡
were killed in the explosion.
他和她是恋爱关系吗?
Was he in a relationship with her?
看起来是这样没错
It looks that way, yes.
杀了她还不够,我要揭穿她
Killing her isn't enough. I want to expose her.
我要人们看清她的真面目
I want the people to see her, for who she really is.
那可以用来制♥造♥炸♥弹♥吗?
Can it be used to build a bomb?
可以制♥作♥劣质脏弹
A low-grade dirty bomb, yes.
我们估计有数平方公里将变得无法居住
We estimate several square kilometers would be rendered uninhabitable.
找出那个铀
Find that uranium.
全面攻占:巴黎救援
根据沃克的租车定♥位♥器♥
According to the GPS in his rental car,
他在五月到六月去过那栋公♥寓♥大楼三次
Walker visited the apartment building three times between May and June.
有谁住在那里?
Who lives there?
我们对住户进行了背景调查
Well, we ran background checks on the residents,
其中一间公♥寓♥租给了萨米本赛德
and one of the flats is rented to a guy called Sami Bensaid.
他在15年前获得法国公民身份
He was given French citizenship 15 years ago.
原本来自阿富汗的阿尔甘达布
And originally is from Arghandab in southern Afghanistan.
那是皮尔斯派驻的地方吧?
And that's where Pearce was stationed, right?
不可能只是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
文森
Vincent.
找到与皮尔斯的关联了
There's the connection to Pearce.
那是阿米娜萨伊德的女儿
That's Amina Sayyid's daughter.
我去检查摄影机画面
I'm gonna check the feed.
萨米本赛德要走回公♥寓♥了
Sami Bensaid is walking back to the apartment.
他再30秒就到了
He's gonna be in 30 seconds.
快到了
Nearly there.
等等
Oh wait, wait.
他在跟邻居聊天
He's talking to a neighbour.
嗯,他现在要进去了
Yeah, he's about to come in now.
出来,立刻出来
Get out. Get out now.
-他进大楼了 -该死
- He's in the building. - Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
-没关系 -抱歉
- No worries. - Sorry.
-祝你今天愉快 -你也是
- Have a nice day. - You too.
快点,你们快出来!
Come on, guys, get out now!
阿米娜萨伊德有三个孩子?
Amina Sayyid had three children?
对,其中两人在爆♥炸♥中丧生
Yes, and two of them died in the explosion.
艾欣一定是在阿米娜死后才来法国
Esin must have come to France after Amina was killed.
萨米本赛德可能是
Sami Bensaid was probably
她在巴黎唯一认识的人
the only person that she knew in Paris.
她有签证吗?
Does she have a visa?
没有艾欣入境的记录
There's no record of Esin entering the country.
她是非法移♥民♥
She's here illegally.
肖恩沃克去那里
The drop offs Shaun Walker made
可能是帮皮尔斯送钱给她
were probably Pearce giving her money.
如果艾欣和皮尔斯有联络
If Esin's in contact with Pearce,
她是我们找到炸♥弹♥的最佳机会
she's our best chance of finding the bomb.
她在第十区的饭店工作
She works at a hotel in the 10th.
我们派了监视小组守在外面
We got a surveillance team outside.
等一下,我们查到皮尔斯
Wait. Are we any closer to finding out
是怎么知道飞机上有铀的了吗?
how Pearce knew about the uranium on the plane?
你们认为有人提供情报给他吗?
Do you think someone's feeding him information?
马蒂斯,我们封锁了隧♥道♥周围的整个区域
Matis, we locked down the whole area around the tunnel.
结果皮尔斯还是逃走了
And Pearce still got away.
该死
Fuck.
我明白
I get it.
你跟这些人共事
You work with these people.
你信任他们
You trust them.
我会展开调查
I'll launch an investigation.
谢谢
Thank you.
当我躺在那里,在黑暗的牢房♥中
When I was lying there, in the darkness in that cell,
唯一支持我活下去的
the only thing that kept me alive
就是想到有一天我能再见到阿米娜
was the thought that I might see Amina again one day.
我活了下来,设法回到她身边
I survived, I found my way back to her.
但他们又把她从我身边夺走
But they took her away from me again.
在我们杀光所有错待你的人后
After we've killed everyone who wronged you,
你就能找回平静吗?
you think you'll find peace?
根本不可能找回平静…
There's no peace to be found...
再也不可能了
Not anymore.
像我这样的人是不可能的
Not for someone like me.
还要多久才能准备好?
How long until it's ready?
快好了
Soon.
我必须安装防篡改装置
I need to fit the anti-tamper device
然后插入雷♥管♥
and insert the detonator.
你真的打算要使用炸♥弹♥吗?
Are you really prepared to use it?
希望不会走到那一步
Hope it doesn't come to that.
-万一走到了呢?-万一走到了
- But if it does? - If it does,
应该良心不安的是我,不是你
it's on my conscience and not yours.
你听起来像个老头,法里德
You sound like an old man, Farid.
我们确实老了
We are old men.
-有消息吗?-很快就得离开巴黎了
- (Any news?) - (it will be time to leave Paris soon)
我的钱带来了吗?
You have my money?
剩下的呢?
Where is the rest?
西奥砍了我的班
Theo take out my shifts.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
我下周给你剩下的钱
I give you the rest next week.
我要在周五前拿到钱
I want my money by Friday.
你想要看吗?
Do you want to read it?
有一些关于买♥♥咖啡和洗衣精的…
There's some really sexy stuff about buying coffee,
性感火♥辣♥对话
and laundry detergent.
你和西雅复合啦?
So you and Thea made up?
有哪个贱♥人♥会在跟人分手后
I mean, what kind of bitch breaks up with you
又叫对方买♥♥洗衣精的?
and then ask you to buy laundry detergent?
她知道我的工作感觉确实很怪
It is weird that she knows what I do.
我还不习惯
I'm not used to it.
如果你宁可欺骗她,我是说…
If you prefer lying to her. I mean...
我想你的女朋友什么事都会告诉你
Well, I suppose your girlfriend tells you everything.
例如她下令在某人车底下放置炸♥弹♥
Like how she had a bomb planted under someone's car.
抱歉,这听起来比我想的恶毒许多
Sorry. That was a bit harsher than it was meant to sound.
嘿
Hey.
你好吗?今天过得如何?
You okay? How was your day?
一切都很好
All good.
但今天相当累人
Long day though.
-你好吗?-嗯,你呢?
- You okay? - Yeah, you?
-要吃吃看吗?-好啊
- Want a taste? - Yes.
来
Here.
真好吃
So good.
需要再加点孜然
It needs more cumin.
一点点就好
A little bit.
可以问你问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然,什么事?
Sure, what's up?
如果我们必须离开巴黎,你会怎么想?
How would you feel if we had to leave Paris?
为什么要离开巴黎?
Why would you leave Paris?
没有为什么
I don't know.
想象我们必须离开的话
Imagine we had to leave.
只要我们在一起,我都无所谓
As long as we're together, I'm okay with it.
一定是皮尔斯
Must be Pearce.
他因为炸♥弹♥的事警告她离开城市
He's warned her to leave the city 'cause of the bomb.
如果她和皮尔斯有联络,我们必须复♥制♥她的手♥机♥
If she's in touch with Pearce, we need to clone a phone.
来吧,晚餐煮好了
Come on. It's ready.
移♥民♥局
Immigration Office.
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表