剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
全面攻占:巴黎救援 前情提要
我什么都没说 我发誓
I didn't tell them anything. I swear.
你要是插手 我们逮到皮尔斯的机会就没了…
If you get involved, we blow our chances of catching Pearce...
她认出你来了 你搞砸了
She recognised you. You blew it.
立刻投降 否则我朝她脑袋开枪
Give yourself up or she gets a bullet in her head.
该死
Fuck!
快走
Go!
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们找到那个女孩了
We've located the girl.
他们知道我们要来
They knew we were coming.
我们查到皮尔斯
Are we any closer to finding out
是怎么知道飞机上有铀的了吗
how Pearce knew about the uranium on the plane?
你们认为有人提供情报给他吗
You think someone's feeding information?
马蒂斯 我们封锁了隧♥道♥周围的整个区域
Matis, we locked down the whole area around the tunnel.
结果皮尔斯还是逃走了
And Pearce still got away.
我明白 你跟这些人共事
I get it. You work with these people.
你信任他们
You trust them.
我会展开调查
I'll launch an investigation.
是 长官 明白
Yes, boss. Understood.
我们现在过去
We're coming now.
去吧
Let's go.
全面攻占:巴黎救援
第一季第六集
要喝咖啡吗 还是三明治
Do you want a coffee? A sandwich?
告诉我们炸♥弹♥在哪里
Tell us where the bomb is,
我们可以达成协议
and we can cut a deal.
我们会找到炸♥弹♥的
We're gonna find it.
等我们找到后 你的筹码就没了
And when we do, whatever leverage you had is gone.
这样舒适吗
Are you comfortable?
塔♥利♥班♥
The Taliban
会逼我维持这姿势好几个小时
would make me hold these positions for hours.
我一移♥动♥…
And when I moved...
他们就会
they'd burn me
拿喷枪烧我
with a blowtorch.
你们却要给我咖啡和三明治
You offer me coffee and sandwiches.
查出是谁在跟皮尔斯合作了吗
Are we any closer to finding out who's working with Pearce?
我们正在分♥析♥皮尔斯的手♥机♥
We're analysing Pearce's phone.
里面有他汇钱给几个银行账户的纪录
There are details of some bank accounts he's been paying money into.
明早应该就能知道账户是谁的 对吧
By the morning, we should know who the accounts belong to. Right?
我要打电♥话♥给局长
I'm going to call the director.
你还在生我的气吗
You're still pissed at me?
本来是
I was.
但也许你是对的
But maybe you were right.
我拿枪指着艾欣的头
I held a gun to Esin's head.
我打算对她开枪 我是说…
I was gonna shoot her. I mean...
哪种人会这么做
What kind of person does that?
你知道皮尔斯非常重视艾欣
You knew how much Esin meant to Pearce.
你知道他会投降
You knew he'd surrender.
是吗
Did I?
多亏有你 我们才能逮到皮尔斯
We wouldn't have got Pearce if it wasn't for you.
总统女士
Madam President.
皮尔斯有没有说 他打算拿脏弹做什么
Has Pearce said anything about what he plans to do with the bomb?
没有 审讯期间他什么都没说
No. He said nothing during his interrogation.
他一定有想要的东西 某些要求
There must be something he wants, some demands?
有的话 他也不告诉我们
If there is, he's not telling us.
现在皮尔斯会怎么样
What happens to Pearce now?
他会被起诉然后接受审判
He'll be charged and go to trial.
我们必须找到永久的解决方案
We need to find a permanent solution.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不是一个善良的人
I'm not a very nice person.
你怎么会这么说呢
Why would you say that?
发生了什么事
What happened?
你必须告诉我
You have to talk to me.
我不能说
I can't.
这很不容易
It's really hard,
知道你过着双重生活
knowing you have this other life.
有一堆秘密
All these secrets.
我已经尽量保持诚实了
I'm trying to be as honest as I can be.
我实在不希望我的工作阻碍我们
I really don't want my job to get in the way of us.
我也不希望
Neither do I.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
这是干嘛 怎么回事
What is this? What's happening?
是他
It was him.
他为皮尔斯做事
He was working for Pearce.
我不敢相信是卢卡斯
I can't believe it was Lucas.
声明一下 这是军情六处调查
For the record, an MI6 investigation,
我们必须用英语进行审讯
we'll have to do this interrogation in English.
简直莫名其妙
This is bullshit.
我什么都没有做
I didn't do anything.
那是什么
What's that?
这是皮尔斯汇钱进去的 银行账户的对账单
It's a statement of a bank account Pearce was putting money into.
账户在你名下
It's in your name.
不 我没听过这账户
No. I've never heard about that.
你没付钱给他们吗
You weren't paying them?
你没有用这笔钱还你的赌债吗
You weren't using the money to pay off your gambling debts?
我的老天 卢卡斯
For fuck's sake, Lucas.
你告诉我你不再赌博了
You told me you weren't gambling anymore.
我知道…我以为一切在我掌控中
I know, I know. I thought I had it under control.
但这并不表示我拿了皮尔斯的钱
But that doesn't mean I took money from Pearce.
你传了信息给皮尔斯
You sent a text to Pearce.
什么信息
What text?
专案小组找到艾欣了
The task force have found Esin.
这不是我写的
I never wrote that.
这不是你写的 这在你的手♥机♥里
You never wrote that? It's on your phone.
那么一定是被骇了
Must've been hacked, then.
我没有写这则信息
I did not write that message.
还有其他的信息
There are other messages.
皮尔斯的手下不知道卢卡斯被逮捕了
Pearce's people don't know Lucas has been arrested.
他们可能会联络他
They might contact him.
这不是我写的
I never wrote that.
我们监控他的手♥机♥
Let's monitor his phone.
我说过了
I told you.
我说过了 一定是被骇了
I told you, it must have been hacked.
我们常做这种事
We do it all the time.
嘿 西蒙
Hey, Simone.
他有说什么吗
Has he said anything?
他说他遭到陷害 但这在意料之中
He says he's being set up. But he would say that.
我和卢卡斯交往过一阵子
Me and Lucas dated for a little while.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我想我们只是没那么喜欢彼此
I don't think either of us was really into it.
我只是…不敢相信他会被钱收买♥♥
I just... Can't believe he sold out for money.
是啊 他经常赌博
Yeah, he was gambling.
他有赌债
He was in debt.
我们交往时 他从未请我吃晚餐
When we were dating, he never once paid for dinner.
他说这是因为他是女性主义者
He said it was because he was a feminist.
这听起来绝对象鬼扯
That definitely sounds like bullshit.
是啊
Yeah.
他们把他拘留在专案小组总部
They're holding him at the Task Force headquarters.
万一皮尔斯透露 是我们资助他的行动呢
What if Pearce reveals our role in financing the operation?
不会的
He won't.
他不会开口的
He isn't going to talk.
你有救他出来的计划吗
Do you have a plan to get him out?
这并不容易
It's not going to be easy.
我们正在想办法
We are working on it.
卢卡斯知道警♥察♥在狱中有什么下场 他会认罪协商的
Lucas knows how they treat cops in prison. He's gonna make a deal.
也许他会告诉我们炸♥弹♥在哪
Maybe he tells us where the bomb is.
他不知道在哪
He doesn't know.
也许他会告诉我们能上哪找到艾欣
Maybe he tells us where we can find Esin?
你知道我们可以让她搭机回阿富汗 把她交给塔♥利♥班♥
You know we can put her on a plane to Afghanistan, hand her over to the Taliban.
她可以尝试你非常喜欢的受迫姿势
She gets to try some of those stress positions you love so much.
说话小心点
Careful.
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表