剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
Pascal, it's only money.
他想要就给他吧
Give him what he wants.
拜托你付他钱吧
For God's sake, just give him the money.
我要见你
I need to see you.
不行
I can't.
有要事
It's important.
什么事
What is it?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我要见你
I need to see you.
哪里
Where?
大探险家花♥园♥,30分钟后
Jardin des Grands-Explorateurs, 30 minutes.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yup.
菲娅怎么样
How's Thea?
我离开时她仍在睡觉
She was still asleep when I left.
你打算怎样做
What are you gonna do?
现在?
Right now?
我会专心工作
I'm gonna focus on my job
假装我女友没有毒瘾
and pretend my girlfriend doesn't have a drug problem.
看起来很健康
That seems healthy.
今晚能见你吗
Can I see you tonight?
一切都好?
Everything okay?
对
Yeah.
札拉、文森,过来
Zara, Vincent! Come here.
关门
Shut the door.
我刚和中情局的联络员谈过
I just spoke with my contact at the CIA.
皮雅斯被救出后几周
A few weeks after Pearce was rescued,
他离开了军事医院
he checked himself out of the military hospital
飞到巴基斯坦
and flew to Pakistan.
皮雅斯在拉合尔时
While Pearce was in Lahore,
有人在他车底装了爆♥炸♥装置
someone planted an explosive device under his car.
中情局呢
What about the CIA?
他们知道是谁做的?
They know who was responsible?
他们只知道那些
That's all they've got.
你是说有人试图阻止皮雅斯
You mean, someone was trying to stop Pearce
揭露自己被交给塔♥利♥班♥的事
revealing how he was betrayed to the Taliban.
你认为有可能是菲力巴典?
You think it could be Philippe Bardin?
有可能
Maybe.
我和安♥全♥局♥谈过
I talked with the Security Services.
他们声称毫不知情
They're claiming they don't know anything about it.
安♥全♥局♥
I mean, the Security Services
不会承认是自己做的
aren't gonna admit they're responsible
除非必不得已
unless they have to.
皮雅斯那天没开自己的车
Pearce wasn't using his car that day.
一个阿富汗人
An Afghan national,
亚米娜沙意德
Amina Sayyid
和她的两个孩子在爆♥炸♥中丧生
and her 2 children were killed in the explosion.
他和她有关系吗
Was he in a relationship with her?
似乎是的
It looks that way, yes.
难怪皮雅斯那么愤怒
Well, it certainly explains why Pearce is so pissed.
祖尔?
Joel?
祖尔?
Joel?
祖尔?
Joel?
他爸爸在他手♥机♥上装了追踪器
His dad has a tracker on his phone.
他在大探险家花♥园♥
He's at Jardin des Grands-Explorateurs.
我绕去另一边
I'll go round the other side.
有人见到他吗
Does anyone have eyes on him?
我见到他了
I see him.
绿色卫衣、黑色鸭舌帽
Green hoodie, black cap.
我去找他
I've got him.
祖尔?
Joel?
警♥察♥,让开
Police! Out of the way!
我想他在红色塔,你见到他吗
I think he's in the red tower, do you see him?
我无法瞄准
I don't have a shot.
好
Okay.
你见到雪糕车吗
You see the ice cream cart?
见到
I see it.
你要离开掩体,冲去那里
You need to break cover and run for it.
你要我冲向他?你疯了吗
You want me to run towards him? Are you insane?
那些树会遮挡他的视野
The trees will block his view.
他将要改变位置
He'll have to change position...
那我就能瞄准他
and I'll have a shot.
你要留在那里?
You wanna stay there?
两个选择都很差
I'm not loving my options.
那你就跑快点
So run fast.
我还打算挥着手慢慢走
I was gonna walk slowly waving my arms.
把卫衣给我
Give me your hoodie.
准备好就去
Any time you're ready.
文森?
Vincent?
我想他中枪了
I think he's down.
放下,把枪放下
Drop it! Drop your gun!
你有想过那有可能是你吗
Do you ever think that's going to be you,
躺在地上,失血至死
lying there, bleeding out?
我尽量不想这些
I try not to think about it.
效果好吗
How's that going?
他们到了
They're here.
宝贝
My love!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-我没事 -你没受伤吧
-I'm okay. -You're not hurt?
谢谢你们…
Thank you...
我爱你
I love you.
亚米娜第一次见到我这个样子时
The first time Amina saw me this way, she...
她很努力忍♥住不哭
she tried so hard not to cry...
我猜她是不想让我难过…
she didn't want to make me feel bad, I guess...
她说我是什么样子都无所谓
She said it didn't matter what I looked like.
那不会改变任何事,她对我的感觉
It didn't change anything, how she felt about me,
她对我们的感觉
how she felt about us.
很奇怪
Very strange.
若其他人那样说,我不会相信他们
If anyone else would have said that, I wouldn't have believed them but...
但…
If anyone else would have said that, I wouldn't have believed them but...
她很诚恳
she was very honest...
她很善良
she was very kind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
柏斯高莫林刚点击了你电邮的连结
Pascal Moulin just clicked on the link in the e-mail you sent him.
他似乎已准备好付钱
It seems like he's ready to pay.
我的人动手前要先知道情况
My people need to know before we do anything.
现在惹怒他们可不好,对吧
Don't want to upset them now, do we?
对
No.
最好不要
You really don't.
这种行动要花很多钱
You know, this kind of operation costs serious money.
皮雅斯哪来的钱
How is Pearce funding it?
他一贫如洗
He hasn't got a pot to piss in.
一贫如洗?
Pot to piss in?
即是很穷的意思
It means someone who's broke.
他一定是从某处获得资助
Must be getting the money from somewhere.
资讯科技人员
The IT guys hacked the sniper's burner phone.
入侵了狙击手的抛弃式手♥机♥
The IT guys hacked the sniper's burner phone.
皮雅斯传指示给他
Pearce was messaging instructions.
有个信息提到薛迪杜华这个人
One of the messages refers to a guy called Cedric Duval.
-他是谁 -还未知道
-Who is he? -Don't know yet.
正在调查他的身份
Trying to identify him.
谢谢
Thanks!
柏斯高莫林付了钱给皮雅斯
Pascal Moulin paid the money to Pearce.
我知道
I know.
你觉得他做错了?
You think he was wrong to do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
在他看来肯定只是小钱而已
It must seem like a small price for him.
为了保护他的家人
To protect his family.
抱歉,我做不到,抱歉
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表