剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
And this is from the building the sniper fired from.
是同一个人
It's the same guy.
我们在找一辆银色私家车
We're looking for a silver Citroen C5 Saloon.
车牌号♥码是JI129WH
Licence plate JI-129-WH.
我要巴黎每个警♥察♥去找这辆车
I want every police unit in Paris looking for this car.
要开始了吗
You want to start?
有一个警卫,他说他叫哈山
There was one guard, he said his name was Hassan.
从他眼神看得出他喜欢伤害别人
You could see in his eyes he enjoyed inflicting pain on others.
有时他会打我、折磨我、强♥暴♥我
Some days, he would beat me, torture me, rape me.
有时则会叫我…
Other days, he would just want me to hold...
有些传媒表达同情
Some of the media are sympathetic.
公♥关♥方面我们似乎输给了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It feels like we're losing a PR battle with a terrorist.
菲力巴典、路云亚历山大
Philippe Bardin, Rowan Alexander and Pascal Moulin
和柏斯高莫林
Philippe Bardin, Rowan Alexander and Pascal Moulin
将我和我的部下交给了塔♥利♥班♥
betrayed me and my men to the Taliban.
我的部下…
My men...
我所有的部下…
all my men...
全部被杀死
were murdered
因政♥治♥和经济利益
for political and financial gain.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以拿一把吗
Do I get one of those?
不可以
No.
你拿这个…
You get one of these...
找到那辆车了
We got a hit on the licence plate.
克劳泽尔街的停车场
The car park on Rue Clauzel.
收到,我们现在过去
Okay, received. We're coming.
他们说认识柏斯高的人
They're saying anyone who knows Pascal could be a target.
都有可能是目标
They're saying anyone who knows Pascal could be a target.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们说我们该离开这个城市
They said we should leave the city.
等我去公♥司♥再联络
I'll pick up from work.
好
Yes.
关掉警笛
Lose the siren.
我知道
I know.
我们应该要上那艘邮轮
We should have gone on that cruise.
我知道太迟了,伊莲诺
I know it's too late, Eleanor.
好,我尽快
Yes, I'll hurry.
我要收线了,有人不停打给我
I have to go, someone keeps calling me.
我要收线了
I have to go, okay?
保罗布朗舍?
Paul Blanchet?
是,你是哪位
Yes, who's this?
我是反恐特别行动小组的人员
I'm from the anti-terrorism task force.
有什么事
What is this?
我们认为你有生命危险…
We believe your life is in danger...
喂?
Hello?
布朗舍先生?
Mr Blanchet?
札拉
Zara!
真是尴尬
This is embarrassing.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你为什么退伍
Why were you discharged from the army?
我看了你的服役纪录
I read your service record.
上面说你违抗命令
It said you disobeyed orders.
你看了我的服役纪录?
You read my service record?
对,我和人合作
Yeah. If I'm gonna work with someone,
必须了解他们
I need to know who they are.
我反正都会知道
And I can find out anyway, so you may as well tell me.
所以你不如干脆告诉我
And I can find out anyway, so you may as well tell me.
我们在山上
We were in the hills,
守卫一个基地
watching a compound.
我…
I...
我看到一个博科圣地指挥官来到
I see a Boko Haram Commander arriving.
我用激光照亮目标
I light the target with a laser
请求发动空袭
and call in an airstrike.
但之后…
But then...
他的家人来到
his family arrive.
孩子们欢笑着跑来跑去
The kids are running around, laughing.
我发出无线电,但他们不取消袭击
I radio it in, but they don't call off the strike.
所以我将激光转向一幢废弃建筑物
So, I redirect the laser to a derelict building.
导弹发射
The missiles go in
他们唯一杀死的…
and the only thing they kill...
是一只山羊
is a goat.
他们解雇了你?
And they kicked you out?
我状态很差,来接我?
你在哪里
我要去见一个朋友
I need to go and meet a friend.
可以送我过去吗
Can you drop me off?
没问题
Yeah. Sure.
你朋友在里面?
Your friend is in there?
对
Yeah.
这样就好
It's all good.
明天见
See you tomorrow!
来…菲娅
Hey...Thea.
菲娅?
Thea?
你好,亲爱的
Hello, my love.
-你好…-你怎么样
-Hello... -Hey, how are you doing?
美人
Hey, beautiful.
我说了不用等
I told you not to wait.
别多问
Don't.
抱歉…
Sorry...
好了…
That's right...
我去关门
I'm gonna close the door.
要脱掉这些吗
Shall we take these off?
来,亲爱的…
Come on, my love...
爱你
Love you.
她一直说她戒掉了
She keeps telling me she's quit.
我生她的气,但我也在骗她
You know I get mad at her, but I'm lying to her too, you know.
她不知道我做什么工作
She doesn't know what I do.
你没告诉过她?
You've never told her?
她有毒瘾
She's an addict.
仅是和她拍拖已有可能被解雇
I'm risking my job just being with her.
对,我知道我该离开她
And, yeah, I know I should leave her.
我爱她
I love her.
所以,现在你知道了
So, yeah, now you know.
我的私生活一塌糊涂
My personal life's a total mess.
我会回空荡荡的家,喝瓶暖啤酒
Well, I'm going home to an empty flat to drink a warm beer
因为我的冷冻库坏了,所以…
because my fridge is broken, so...
好,我的人生突然显得没那么差了
Okay, suddenly my life doesn't seem so bad.
你想我留下吗
You want me to stay?
我想今晚我们分享得够多了
I think we've done enough sharing for one night.
再见
See you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
不用客气
You're welcome.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
不错
Yeah, okay.
我们何时才能出去
How long until we can go out again?
我不知道,等安全的时候
I don't know. When it's safe.
这个人,雅各皮雅斯
This guy, Jacob Pearce.
他为什么盯上你
Why is he coming after you?
很复杂
It's complicated.
我不是小孩
I'm not a little kid.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
人有时会做一些不光彩的事
Sometimes, you do things you're not proud of.
对我来说最重要是你和你妈妈安全
All that really matters to me is that you and your mum are safe.
是芝素尔
It's Gisele.
-你还好吗 -还好
-Are you okay? -Yes.
我睡得不多
I hardly slept.
我跟伊莲诺谈过
I spoke to Eleanor...
她为保罗的事怪我
She blames me for what happened to Paul.
我们还要死多少个朋友
How many more of our friends have to die?
柏斯高,只是钱而已
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表