剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
我不肯定我是称赞你
I'm not sure I meant it as one.
你想先与我说你的计划吗
You want to share your plans with me first?
有时候你只能跟着情况走
Sometimes, you just gotta roll with it.
是吗?有用吗
Oh, yeah? How did that work for you?
我曾经像你一样
I was like you,
毫无畏惧和充满决心
fearless, and determined.
我用无比的意志力让事情发生
I made things happen through sheer force of will.
我在行动时从没害怕过
I never really got scared during operations.
但当我心脏病发时,我躺在地上
But when I had a heart attack, I was lying on the floor.
当时我真的以为我会死
I really thought I was going to die.
我胆颤心惊
I was terrified.
若我们这样做
If we do this,
皮雅斯一定会怀疑这是陷阱
Pearce is going to suspect it's a trap.
我肯定他会
I'm sure he will.
但只要他觉得有一丝机会
But, you know, if he thinks that there's even a chance
找到杀死他爱人的凶手
of finding the person who murdered the woman he loved,
或许他无法抗拒这机会
maybe he won't be able to resist?
咖啡
Coffee.
她说服了你
She talked you into it.
最后行动
One last operation.
你怎样进行监视
How will you run the surveillance?
他们会先扫描你是否有追踪器
They're gonna first scan you for trackers.
几年前,我们在追捕一名石油商人
A few years ago, we went after an oil trader
他输送金钱给博科圣地
who was funnelling money to Boko Haram.
我们透过他的心律调节器追踪他
We tracked him through his pacemaker.
他们有无线网络
They have Wi-Fi.
无人机发射导弹炸毁他的车顶
A drone put a missile through the roof of his car.
你有心律调节器?
You have a pacemaker?
一个内置追踪器
A built-in tracker.
他们能随便扫描我
They can scan me all they want.
皮雅斯会杀死她
Pearce is going to kill her.
这是她想冒的险
It's a risk she wants to take.
那不代表我们允许她冒险
That doesn't mean we let her.
我们有机会捉皮雅斯
We have a chance to catch Pearce.
我们真的要拒绝这机会吗
Are we really gonna turn that down?
我要与主任谈谈
I need to talk to the Director.
他们只会跟你说这样太危险
They're just going to tell you it's too dangerous.
或许这是事实
Maybe it is?
-这是她的选择 -别这样
-It's her choice. -Come on!
没有容易的方法捉他
There's no easy way to catch him. This is it.
这是唯一的机会
There's no easy way to catch him. This is it.
好吧,你需要什么
Okay. What do you need?
你喜欢她,对吧
You like her, don't you?
对
Yes.
因为她让你想起你
Because she reminds you of you.
你说得像是坏事
You say that like it's a bad thing.
若皮雅斯一枪打爆她的头
How are we going to feel if Pearce puts a bullet in her head?
我们会有什么感觉
How are we going to feel if Pearce puts a bullet in her head?
这不是你的计划
Well, it's not your plan.
我想责任在我身上
So I guess it's on me.
喂?
Hello?
我收到你的信息
I received your message.
你有我想要的名字?
You have the name that I want?
是
Yes.
我怎样确认
How can I be sure?
因为我是薛迪杜华的联络员
Because I was Cedric Duval's handler.
我能交出批准这行动的人的名字
I can give you the name of the person
我能交出批准这行动的人的名字
who authorised the operation.
你可以说任何人的名字
You could give me anyone's name.
我无法查证真伪
I'd be the none the wiser, you would be 5 million Euros richer.
但你就赚了500万欧元
I'd be the none the wiser, you would be 5 million Euros richer.
我会亲自告诉你名字
I'll give you the name in person.
为何你要这样做
Why would you do that?
你知道你出现的话,我就会杀死你
You know I'm gonna kill you, if you do.
我有严重的心脏病
I have a serious heart condition.
反正我很快会死
I'll be dead soon anyway.
我想为我的家人拿这笔钱
I want the money for my family.
我们谈好了吗
Do we have a deal?
我会传指示到这号♥码
I'll text instructions to this number.
贝尔西公园,公厕
无障碍厕格,30分钟
喂?
Hello?
艾利斯,是我
Elias, it's me.
妈妈?
Mum?
你好吗
How are you?
我们五年没谈过话
We don't speak in 5 years and you call to ask how I am?
你现在打来问我是否过得好?
We don't speak in 5 years and you call to ask how I am?
我想过打给你
I've thought about calling before.
我不知道你会否想与我说话
I didn't know if you'd want to talk to me.
我想让事情保持原状会比较简单
I suppose it was easier to leave things as they were.
你总是做对你最好的事
You always did what was best for you.
我知道
I know.
我很自私,我爱我的工作
I was selfish. I loved my job.
你爱你的工作多过我?
More than you loved me?
对,我想是吧
Yes, I suppose I did.
我…
I...
我的健康出了些问题
I have some health issues.
这让我思考我过往做的选择
It's made me think about the choices I made.
什么健康问题
What kind of health problems?
这已经不再重要
It's really not important anymore.
我很抱歉我不在你身边
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
若我伤害了你,我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I hurt you.
我不知道你想我说什么
I don't know what you expect me to say.
没什么,只是…
Nothing. I just...
我想你知道
I wanted you to know.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
快乐吧
Yeah. I guess.
我们生活过得不错
We're doing okay.
你是个比我称职很多的家长
You're a much better parent than I ever was.
我知道我永远无法补偿你
I know I can never make it up to you.
我用你的名字开了一个银行户口
I've set up a bank account in your name.
我会传资料给你
I'll message you the details.
不,我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我想你收下它
I want you to have it.
希望这笔钱
I hope it brings you more happiness than I could.
能比我为你带来更多快乐
I hope it brings you more happiness than I could.
保重,艾利斯
Take care, Elias.
她在移♥动♥了
She's on the move.
在交叉口转左
Turn left at the junction.
她停止移♥动♥了,停车
She's stopped moving. Pull over.
在这里等10分钟,离开厕所转左
上n30号♥巴士
她正在去公园的另一边
She's heading to the other side of the park.
停车
Stop!
停车
Stop!
停车
Stop!
我看不到有人跟踪她
I don't see anyone following her.
谢谢
Thank you.
她上了车,正前往巴拉尔
She's in a vehicle. Heading towards Ballard.
所有小队,她在一辆往南移♥动♥的车
All units, she's in a vehicle heading south.
她在我们前方100米
She's a hundred metres in front of us.
目标车辆转右
The vehicle's turning right.
她在巴士上
She's on the bus.
所有小队,目标人物在n30号♥巴士
All units. Target is on the number 30 bus.
重复,目标人物在n30号♥巴士
I repeat, target is on the number 30 bus.
我们要看着她
We need a visual.
B2小队,上巴士
Bravo 2, board the bus.
一直进行监视,直至她下车
Maintain visual until she gets off.
好,收到
Okay, copy.
我看到她了
I have a visual.
所有小队保持距离
All units, keep your distance.
现在
B4小队
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表