剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
You look like your mother.
她知道护照里有追踪器
She knew there was a tracker in it.
这下我们确定专案小组里,有皮尔斯的内鬼
Then we know for certain that Pearce has someone in the Task Force.
我们查过银行账户和财务记录,看是否有任何异常款项
We've been looking at bank accounts and financial records for any unusual payments.
没有任何发现
We haven't found anything.
万一这跟钱无关呢?
What if it's not about money?
我们也对所有专案小组成员,进行背景调查
We also run background checks on everyone on the Task Force.
找不到与皮尔斯的任何关联
We couldn't find any connection to Pearce.
我们必须继续监视萨米本赛德
We need to keep surveillance on Sami Bensaid.
他是我们与艾欣的唯一连结
He's our only connection to Esin.
我会请搜查及干预旅派监视小组
I'll bring in a surveillance team from BRI
然后对饭店市话进行监听
and we'll put a tap on the hotel landlines.
我接下来会怎么样?
What was going to happen to me?
我们会送你去比利时
We'll get you out to Belgium.
我的生活在这里
My life is here.
萨米在这里
Sami's here.
这里不再安全了,艾欣
It's not safe here anymore, Esin.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
反正你必须离开这城市
You'd have to leave the city anyway.
你是知道的
You knew that.
那么萨米呢?
What about Sami?
你必须坚持到底
You have to finish it.
你必须完成他们发起的事,你明白吗?
You have to finish what they started. Do you understand?
她不会想要这样的
She wouldn't want this.
我妈妈
My mom.
芙蕾雅,麻烦带艾欣去我房♥间
Freya, can you take Esin to my room?
尽量休息一下,艾欣
Try and get some rest, Esin.
自从你得知阿米娜萨伊德,和她孩子的事
Ever since you found out about Amina Sayyid and her children
我能感觉到你瞧不起我
I can feel you judging me.
我没有瞧不起你
I'm not judging you.
你有没有犯错过?
Have you ever made a mistake?
有的话,我原谅你
I'd forgive you if you did.
我只要求你也原谅我
All I'm asking is for you to do the same.
等等
Wait.
萨米,有你的电♥话♥
Sami, there's a call for you.
喂?
Hello.
是我
It's me.
艾欣
Esin.
我好担心,你在哪里?
I was worried, where were you?
我不得不离开
I have to leave.
为什么?怎么回事?你要去哪里?
Why? What's happening? Where are you going?
艾欣?
Esin?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
文森?
Vincent?
艾欣打电♥话♥给萨米本赛德
Esin is calling Sami Bensaid.
我们正在追踪信♥号♥♥
We're tracking the signal.
我不在乎,艾欣,我想跟你走
I don't care. Esin, I want to come with you.
不,太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
不,拜托,艾欣
No. Please, Esin.
万一你出事了,我会无法原谅自己
I couldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you.
告诉我你在哪里,我过去找你
Just tell me where you are. I'll come and get you.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不,我想跟你一起走
No, I want to come with you.
-拜托 -我爱你
- Please. - I love you.
不,拜托,艾欣!
No. Please, Esin!
可恶
Fuck.
文森会在那里跟我们会合
Vincent is meeting us there.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
我们找到那个女孩了
We've located the girl.
他们找到我们了,15分钟
They found us. Fifteen minutes.
艾欣,艾欣,醒醒
Esin, Esin. Wake up.
艾欣,我们得立刻离开!
Esin, we've got to leave now!
立刻!
Now!
他们知道我们要来
They knew we were coming.
陷阱!
Boobytrap!
等等
Wait.
扎拉,扎拉
Zara, Zara.
扎拉!
Zara!
嘿!
Hey!
手榴弹!
Grenade!
上!
Go!
直升机两分钟后到
Helicopter is two minutes out.
艾欣!
Esin!
这里
Here.
走
Go.
走!
Go!
我要找另一条路上屋顶
I'm gonna find another way to the roof.
好
Okay.
退后!
Stay back!
等等
Wait.
艾欣呢?
Where's Esin?
我们得走了,该死!
We have to go. Shit!
有引爆线!
Tripwire!
立刻投降,否则我朝她脑袋开枪!
Give yourself up or she gets a bullet in her head.
雅各,你必须抛下她
Jacob, you have to leave her.
待在那里,否则我毙了你
Stay there or I will fucking shoot you.
雅各,我们得走了
Jacob, we have to go.
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
最后机会
Last chance.
雅各
Jacob.
你要代替我保护她,明白吗?
You keep her safe for me, you understand?
别这么做,拜托别这么做
Don't do it. Please don't do it.
该死!
Fuck!
你放了她
You let her go.
你放了她
You let her go.
朕和她交换
Me for her.
跪下来
Get on your knees.
这件事跟她无关
She's not a part of this.
快走!
Go!
趴下
Get down.
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表