剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不会对你出手 扎拉 但我会对你心爱的人出手
I won't come for you, Zara, but I will come for the people you love.
他知道我的名字
He knows my name.
一定是卢卡斯告诉他的
Lucas must have told him.
你们终于来了
There you are.
我接到局长的电♥话♥
I got a call from the director.
皮尔斯要被移送到埃夫勒基地
Pearce has been transferred to Evreux Base.
军事空军基地 什么 为什么
The military airbase? What? How come?
可能是因为卢卡斯的关系 他们觉得那里比较安全
Maybe after what happened to Lucas, they think it's more secure.
我们会无法找他问话
We'll lose access to him.
我也不喜欢这个安排 好吗
Look, I don't like it any more than you, okay?
我们甚至还不清楚皮尔斯要什么
We don't even know what Pearce wants yet.
他没有提出任何要求
He hasn't made any demands.
也许我该试着跟他单独谈谈
Maybe I should try talking to him alone.
为什么
Why?
他认为我们之间有某种连结
He thinks we have some kind of connection.
好吧
Okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
我以前是军人
I was a soldier.
我懂为了国家铤而走险的感觉
I know how it feels to risk your life for your country,
也懂遭到背叛的感受
and I know how it feels to be betrayed.
我明白你为什么想要杀了背叛你的人
I understand why you want to kill the people who did that to you.
艾欣告诉我你从那些男人手中救了她
Esin told me what happened with those men, what you did.
我很感激 谢谢
I'm grateful. Thank you.
你为什么要针对总统
Why are you going after the President?
是因为她授权那场行动
Because she authorised the operation
害死了阿米娜萨伊德和她的孩子吗
that killed Amina Sayyid and her children?
不 不是
No. No.
她杀害了一名母亲
She murdered a mother
和她两个无辜的孩子
and her two innocent children.
这就是她的作为 这是事实
That's what she did. That's the truth.
你我都心知肚明
You know it. So do I.
但你还是愿意为她和她的政♥府♥做事 为什么
And yet you're still prepared to work for her and her government. Why?
为什么 文森
Why, Vincent?
如果总统承认 她要对他们的死负责呢
What if the President admits her responsibility for their deaths?
这足以说服你不要引爆♥炸♥弹吗
Would that be enough for you to stop detonating the bomb?
我可以找总统谈
I can speak to the President.
她会听我说话
She'll listen to me.
因为你曾经担任她的保镖吗
Because you were on her protection detail?
你愿意为她挡子弹吗
Would you take a bullet for her?
有必要的话 当然
If I had to, yes.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我们应该只准备为我们…
We should only ever be prepared to die
真正爱的人而死
for those we really love.
你到底要我找总统谈…
Do you want me to speak to the President
还是不要
or not?
文森
Vincent.
我问过对外安全总局的联络人
I spoke to a contact at DGSE.
他们要把皮尔斯移送到飞机场
They're transferring Pearce to the airfield
以便把他送到摩洛哥的黑牢
so they can fly him out to a black site in Morocco.
谁授权的
Who authorised it?
总统
The President.
她想阻止皮尔斯透露她做过的事
She wants to stop Pearce revealing what she did.
没人能活着离开那种地方
No one gets out of those places alive.
喂 -喂 有任何消息吗
Yes? - Yes. Do you have any news?
一切准备就绪
Everything's ready.
今晚就会执行
It's happening tonight.
好 请随时告诉我进展 谢谢
Okay. Well, keep me updated please. Thank you.
卢卡斯刚收到信息 问他们是否打算移送雅各
Lucas just got a message asking if they plan to move Jacob.
他们想要埋伏车队
They want to ambush the convoy.
我们必须延后移送他
We have to postpone moving him.
如果我们不回复 皮尔斯的手下会知道卢卡斯被捕了
If we don't reply, Pearce's people will know we've arrested Lucas.
我们告诉他们路线
Let's tell them the route.
我们派一支突击队尾随车队
We have an assault team shadow the convoy.
皮尔斯的手下一攻击 就能除掉他们
And when Pearce's guys attack, they take them out.
扎拉 我们不能冒险失去皮尔斯
Zara, we can't risk losing Pearce.
我们不必冒险
We don't have to.
上去
Step up.
还好吗 要不要透透气
You okay? Do you want some air?
好
Yeah.
他们多久会抵达空军基地
How long until they reach the airbase?
大约15分钟
In about 15 minutes.
如果他们要攻击车队 马上就会出手
If they're going to attack the convoy, it will be soon.
很好
Good.
别让任何人看到那不是皮尔斯
Don't let anyone see it's not Pearce.
好
Okay.
车队刚抵达空军基地
The convoy just arrived at the air base.
没有发生埋伏
There wasn't an ambush.
也许他们知道是陷阱
Maybe they knew it was a trap.
怎么会
How?
万一不只卢卡斯呢
What if it's not just Lucas?
零四呼叫指挥中心
Zero Four to Control.
正在确保周边安全
Securing the area.
收到 零四
Copy that, Zero Four.
黑豹特警队
零四 回报状况
Zero Four, confirm your status.
零四 一切安全 正要返回基地
Zero Four, all clear. Returning to base.
嗨 西蒙
Hi, Simone.
晚安
Good evening.
喂 西蒙
Yes, Simone?
好 我马上过去
Okay, I'll be right there.
怎么回事
What's going on?
西蒙在他手♥机♥里发现东西
Simone found something in his cell.
是什么
What?
不知道 我去看看
I don't know. I'm gonna check it out.
我对天发誓 你再不停止我就毙了你
I swear to fucking God, I will shoot you if you don't stop.
扎拉 扎拉 放轻松
Zara. Zara, take it easy.
扎拉
Zara.
西蒙
Simone?
你有看到西蒙吗
Have you seen Simone?
没有 我才刚来值班
No. I've only just come on duty.
到底怎么回事 你做了什么
What the fuck is happening? What have you done?
放下武器 放下武器 -鲁本 鲁本
Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon! - Ruben. Ruben!
他不是真的黑豹特警队员 有假警♥察♥混进来
He's not a real RAID officer. There are fake officers.
他们想要救出皮尔斯
They're trying to free Pearce.
听你鬼扯 皮尔斯被移送到埃夫勒了
You're full of shit. Pearce has been moved to Evreux.
我们希望他们这么想
That's what we wanted them to believe.
他们原本要埋伏车队
They were going to ambush the convoy.
皮尔斯还在大楼里
Pearce is still in the building.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
要么开枪 要么帮我
Either shoot me, or help me.
文森
Vincent.
他们要来救出皮尔斯
They're coming for Pearce.
他们假扮成黑豹特警队员
They're dressed as RAID officers.
待在原地 我过去找你
Stay where you are. I'm coming to you.
备用发电机应该会启动才对
The back-up generator should kick in.
快去检查
Go check.
醒来 他妈的快醒来
Wake up. Wake the fuck up.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
你才放下武器
You drop your weapon.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you.
我叫你放下武器
I said drop your weapon.
去你的
Fuck you.
有假的黑豹特警队员混进大楼了
There are fake RAID officers in the building.
他们想要救出皮尔斯
They're trying to free Pearce.
我不是他们的人
I'm not one of them.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
等等
Wait. Wait.
黑豹特警队的道场叫什么名字
What's the name of the RAID's dojo?
什么
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表