剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
准备好护照和身份证以供检查
Have your passports and ID cards ready for inspection.
准备好护照和身份证以供检查
Have your passports and ID cards ready for inspection.
移♥民♥局
Immigration Office.
准备好护照和身份证以供检查
Have your passports and ID cards ready for inspection.
移♥民♥局
Immigration Office.
准备好护照和身份证以供检查
Have your passports and ID cards ready for inspection.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥诺阿兹
Mohammed Noaz.
艾欣萨伊德
Esin Sayyid.
有带你的护照和手♥机♥吗?
You have your passport and your phone?
要我的手♥机♥干嘛?
Why do you need my phone?
以便验证你的身份
So we can verify your identity.
请坐,早安
Please take a seat. Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
艾欣萨伊德
Esin Sayyid.
没错
That's right.
你在这家饭店工作多久了?
How long have you been working in the hotel?
你为什么离开阿富汗?
Why did you leave Afghanistan?
塔♥利♥班♥重新掌权后就不再安全了
When the Taliban returned, it wasn't safe.
身份已验证,我和家人一起去了巴基斯坦
(identity verified) I went to Pakistan with my family.
你怎么从巴基斯坦来到法国的?
How did you get from Pakistan to France?
经过土耳其、希腊和意大利
Through Turkey, then Greece and Italy.
你找人口贩子帮忙吗?
You used people smugglers?
对
Yes.
那需要多少钱?
How much did it cost?
一万欧元
Ten thousand.
我还在还债
I'm still paying for it.
你在巴黎有家人吗?
You have family in Paris?
他们都死了
They're all dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他们怎么死的?
What happened?
他们在爆♥炸♥中身亡
They were killed in an explosion.
进去了
We're in.
好耶
Nice.
你抵达巴黎时,在这里有认识的人吗?
Did you know anyone in Paris when you arrived?
只有萨米
Just Sami.
我的未婚夫
My fiance.
没别人了吗?
No one else?
没有
No.
你们会把我遣返回阿富汗吗?
Are you going to send me back to Afghanistan?
自从塔♥利♥班♥重新掌权后
Since the Taliban returned to power,
法国就不再把人遣返回去
France has stopped sending people back.
所以我能留下来?
So I can stay?
对
Yes.
好了,她没问题
It's okay, she checks out.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
-再见 -祝你今天愉快
- Bye. - Have a nice day.
你还好吗?他们说了什么?
Are you okay? What did they say?
追踪器启动了
Tracker's live.
找到什么了吗?
Did you find anything?
中大奖了
Hit the jackpot.
艾欣和皮尔斯一直在互传信息
Esin and Pearce been messaging each other.
能追踪皮尔斯使用的手♥机♥吗?
Can you trace the phone Pearce is using?
号♥码隐藏起来了
The number's withheld,
但也许我们能利用艾欣找到他
but maybe we can use Esin to get to him.
你确定要留在这里看吗?
Are you sure you want to be here for this?
完成了
Done.
是你说的吗?
Was it you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有人告诉移♥民♥局的人,我提供员工给饭店
Someone told immigration people that I supply stuff to the hotel.
我什么都没说,好吗?
I didn't tell them anything. Okay?
也许你以为这样,就可以不用再付我钱
Maybe you thought you could get out of paying me any more money.
听着,她说了她什么都没说
Listen. She said she didn't tell them anything.
好吗?
Okay?
我不是在跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
放开他
Leave him alone.
嘿!
Hey!
放开我
Please help me.
放手
Get off.
你知道破坏我生意的人,有什么下场吗?
You know what happens to people who fuck with my business?
该死
Fuck.
我什么都没说,我发誓
I didn't tell them anything. I swear.
你要是插手
If you get involved,
我们逮到皮尔斯的机会就没了…
we blow our chance of catching Pearce...
也许我割花你的脸
Maybe I cut your face.
阿♥拉♥伯语
你打断了我的鼻子
You broke my nose.
你不是移♥民♥局的人吗?
Aren't you from the Immigration?
艾欣
Esin.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
她认出你来了
She recognised you.
你搞砸了
You blew it.
不然我该怎么做?
What was I supposed to do?
让他攻击她吗?
Let him attack her?
没错,你就该那么做…
Yes, that's exactly what you're supposed...
你或许这样做事,但我不是
Maybe that's your job, not mine.
我们的任务是抓到皮尔斯
Our job is to catch Pearce.
你无法保护所有人
You can't protect everyone.
对,你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我应该多跟你学习
I should be more like you.
这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你总是想当第一个破门而入的人
You always want to be first through the door,
第一个跳过屋顶的人
first to jump across the roof.
你需要那种刺♥激♥感
You need that rush.
真正有瘾头的人是你
You're the real addict.
去你的,文森
Screw you, Vincent.
搞砸的是你,不是我
I didn't fuck up. You did.
你和文森聊过了吗?
Have you spoken to Vincent?
没有
Nope.
无论发生什么事,错不在你身上
You know, whatever happens, it's not on you.
是在他身上
It's on him.
她醒来躺着好几个小时了
She's been lying there awake for hours.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要去买♥♥早餐
I'm going to get some breakfast.
你继续睡
Go back to sleep.
好,待会见
Okay, see you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
她打算逃跑
She's gonna run.
该死!
Shit!
塞拉二号♥,待命
Sierra 2, stand by.
拨♥打♥一次启动炸♥弹♥
Call once to arm it.
拨♥打♥第二次引爆♥炸♥弹
Call the second time to detonate.
再见,我的朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
你什么时候会联络总统?
When will you contact the President?
我答应法里德我会先把他弄出国
I promised Farid I'd get him out of the country first.
是我
It's me.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
保安部门发现我了
The Security Service has found me.
我会查出他们知道些什么
I'll find out what they know
然后用这支号♥码传信息给你
and message you on this number.
她在大仲马路上
She's on Alexandre Dumas.
下个路口左转
Take the next left.
是她
That's her.
好,绕到另一边去
Okay, go around the other side.
我跟丢她了,你有信♥号♥♥吗?
I lost her. Do you have a signal?
左边
The left.
走左边那条小路
Take the pathway on the left.
她上楼梯了
She's heading up the stairs.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在这里,我们在她正上方
She's here. We're right on top of her.
你长得和你妈妈好像
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表