剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
What?
黑豹特警队总部的训练室 叫什么名字
What's the name of the training room in the RAID headquarters?
礼拜堂
The Chapel.
好
Okay.
我现在出去
I'm coming out.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
弗洛
Flo.
好 弗洛 我现在把枪放下
Okay, Flo. I'm lowering my gun.
好了
There.
好 我也放下
Okay. Me too.
下去
Go down.
马蒂斯
Matis?
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
扎拉
Zara?
快走
Go!
抓住他
Get him!
快点 他不会有事的
Come on, he'll be fine! He'll be fine.
皮尔斯呢 -这边
Where's Pearce? - This way.
西蒙
Simone?
她到底在做什么
What the fuck is she doing?
开车
Go.
安东尼会对你今晚的表现深感自豪
Antoni would be very proud of what you did tonight.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我他妈的一点都不好
I'm pretty fucking far from okay.
马蒂斯怎么样
How's Matis?
他状况稳定 他会活下来的
He's stable. He's gonna make it.
一定是西蒙骇入卢卡斯的手♥机♥
Simone must've hacked Lucas' phone
植入其他证据
and planted the other evidence.
他们根本就不打算埋伏车队
They were never gonna ambush the convoy.
他们要皮尔斯留在大楼里
They wanted Pearce to stay in the building.
是啊
Yeah.
西蒙是她那一届的优等生
You know, Simone was like top of her class.
获得英勇表扬 成绩亮眼
Citations for bravery. Glowing reports.
她会被钱收买♥♥ 一点道理也没有
She sells out for money? It doesn't make sense.
你喜欢她 但讨厌这情况
You liked her and you hate it because you didn't realise
因为你没意识到她骗了你
she was lying to you.
这是原因之一
There was that.
该死
Oh, shit.
去你们的
Go fuck yourselves.
什么事 我时间不多
What's up? I don't have long.
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会正在等我
The National Security Council are waiting for me.
你真的打算把皮尔斯 送去中情局监狱吗
Were you really going to fly Pearce to a CIA prison?
好阻止他揭露你做过的事
To stop him revealing what you did?
是这样吗
Is that it?
你想要否认 因为你就是这样的人
You want to deny it, because that's what you do.
说实话 你打算让他在那里等死吗
Tell me the truth, were you planning to leave him there to die?
你不觉得他是罪有应得吗
You think he deserves better?
曾经有段时间不是
There was a time he did.
那段时间早就过去了
That time has passed.
这有比你开枪打死他还要糟糕吗
Is it so much worse than you shooting him dead?
我不会为了掩盖我做过的事而杀了他
I wouldn't kill him to cover up something I'd done.
我也不想惹出这烂摊子
I didn't ask for this mess.
我尽力而为了
I'm doing what I can.
拜托…
Please...
我不想跟你吵架
I don't want to fight with you.
我们晚点再谈 你愿意等我吗
We'll talk after. Will you wait for me?
喂
Hello?
用不着追踪这通电♥话♥ 我不会讲太久的
Don't try and trace this call. I won't be on the line long enough.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我要你帮我转达一则信息给总统
I need you to give a message to the President for me.
抱歉 会议拖得比我预期来得久
I'm sorry. That went on longer than I thought it would.
我需要喝杯酒 你要吗
I need a drink. You want one?
皮尔斯打给我
Pearce called me.
他要我转告一则信息给你
He asked me to deliver a message to you.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他要你在48小时内把自己交给他
He says you have 48 hours to hand yourself over to him
否则他会在巴黎中心引爆脏弹
or he's going to detonate a dirty bomb in the centre of Paris.
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表