剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
你记得我吗?部长
Do you remember me, Minister?
你是雅各皮雅斯
You are Jacob Pearce.
我有东西想给你看
I want to show you something.
这就是在塔♥利♥班♥监狱的遭遇
This is what they do to you inside a Taliban jail...
求求你,我有个女儿…
Please. I have a daughter...
我的部下也有女儿
My men also had daughters,
他们有儿子
they had sons,
他们有妻子
they had wives,
他们有家庭
they had families.
而你背叛他们,害他们被屠♥杀♥
And you betrayed them and they were slaughtered.
都是因为你
And that is because of you.
你是谁
Who are you?
文森塔利伯
Vincent Taleb.
我是国防部长的保护官
I am the Minister of Defence's protection officer.
当我听说时,我知道你在那里
When I heard, I knew you were there.
我无法思考其他事
I couldn't think about anything else.
我还是会想起我们在一起的时光
I still think about our time together.
这次袭击…
The attack...
是对所有法国和英国国民的袭击
was an attack on all the people of France and Britain.
是雅各皮雅斯做的
It was Jacob Pearce.
皮雅斯无法证明任何事
Pearce can't prove anything.
根本没有证据
There's no evidence.
路云和菲力认为
Rowan and Philippe decided
对付皮雅斯的最好方法
that the best way to deal with Pearce
就是把他出♥卖♥♥♥给塔♥利♥班♥
would be to betray him to the Taliban.
被骗的感觉很糟糕,对吧
Sucks being lied to, doesn't it?
马提斯嘉尼尔,反恐部主任
Matis Garnier, Head of Counter Terrorism.
我负责领导特别行动小组
I'm leading the Task Force.
札拉泰勒,隶属军情六处
Zara Taylor, M16.
在大使♥馆♥找到的武器呢
What about the weapons recovered from the Embassy?
监证人员复原了其中一把
Forensics were able to recover one of them.
追踪到一个军♥火♥商,卡廉哈山
It's been traced to an arms dealer, Karim Hassan.
他是我们找到皮雅斯的线索
He's our lead to Pearce.
我们要找到这个人
We gotta find this guy.
我的名字是雅各皮雅斯
My name is Jacob Pearce...
雅各皮雅斯上尉
Captain Jacob Pearce.
我是法国外籍兵团的士兵
I'm a soldier with the French Foreign Legion.
我想人们知道我的故事
I want people out there to know my story.
我想他们知道真♥相♥
I want them to know the truth.
我的遭遇
What was done to me.
和我部下的遭遇
And what was done to my men...
他在这里…
He's here...
见到他吗
Do you have him?
见到
I've got him.
看,他想骗谁呢
Look at this. Who's he kidding?
说不定他喜欢草苺
Well, maybe he likes strawberries?
这个军♥火♥商跑到巴黎的另一边
What, an arms dealer travels all the way across Paris
是为了买♥♥水果色拉的材料?
to buy the ingredients of a fruit salad?
他把背囊交出去了
He's handed the backpack off.
跟着他
Stay with him.
我见到背囊了
I have eyes on the bag!
不好意思
My bad...
对不起…
Sorry...
警♥察♥,我是警♥察♥
Police! I'm police!
可恶
F**k.
停手
Don't do that.
文森
Vincent!
在市场是怎么回事
What the hell happened at the market?
现在那个军♥火♥商死了
Now we have a dead arms dealer
还有一个平民脑震荡入院
and a civilian in hospital with concussion!
我让你们两个转到特别行动小组
I get you both transferred to the task force
你们却这样回报我?
and this is how you repay me?
那是失误
It was a genuine mistake.
背囊很相似
Very similar backpacks.
背囊很相似?
Similar backpacks?
对
Yeah.
3…
3...
2…
2...
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
-怎么了 -你有来电
-What is it? -You have a call.
是雅各皮雅斯
It's Jacob Pearce.
肯定是他?
Are you sure it's him?
他说传了电邮给你
He says he sent you an e-mail.
把他转接过来
Put him through.
喂?
Hello?
我刚才在看KMI的年报
I've just been reading the KMI's annual report.
你卖♥♥军♥火♥赚了不少…
You're making a fortune selling weapons...
是卖♥♥给很坏的人
to very bad people.
你想要什么
What do you want?
很难为23人的性命
Hard to put a price on the lives of 23 men...
和六年的监禁与酷刑定价
6 years of imprisonment and torture.
一亿欧元应该足够
Hundred million Euros should just about cover it.
你要我给你一亿欧元?
You want me to pay you one hundred million Euros?
你卖♥♥军♥火♥给阿富汗政♥府♥
That's the same profit you made
你卖♥♥军♥火♥给阿富汗政♥府♥
supplying weapons to the Afghan Government.
就是赚那么多
supplying weapons to the Afghan Government.
我觉得很合理
It seems fair to me.
我为什么要给你钱
Why would I pay you anything?
因为若你不给
Because if you don't,
我就会开始杀死你身边的人
I'll start killing people you know until you do.
直到你给为止
I'll start killing people you know until you do.
然后我们会看到
And then we'll all see
你为家人、朋友
how much value you place on the lives...
和同事的性命
of your family, the lives of your friends,
定下什么价钱
and the lives of your colleagues.
我在巴黎某处的屋顶安排了狙击手
I have a sniper on a rooftop somewhere in Paris.
他会杀死与你亲近的一个人
He's gonna kill someone very close to you
除非你同意付我要求的金额
unless you agree to pay me the money I ask.
别让他们离开房♥子
Don't let them leave the house
叫他们远离窗户
and keep them away from the windows.
真好奇会是谁
I wonder who it will be...
有可能是任何人
It could be anyone.
但若你付钱,他们就能活着
But if you pay me, they will live.
你的家人安全
Your family's safe.
你只是吓唬我
You're bluffing.
我一分钱也不会给你
I'm not paying you a single Euro.
那是个错误
Well, that was a mistake.
我说了是任何…
I did say it'd be someone...
与你亲近的人
very close to you.
我传给你的电邮有一个连结
There's a link in the e-mail I sent you.
准备好付钱就按进去吧
Click on that when you're ready to pay.
皮雅斯威胁要杀死莫林的亲友
Pearce is threatening to keep killing Moulin's family and friends
直到他付钱
until he pays up.
我们知道皮雅斯为何盯上莫林吗
Do we know why Pearce is targeting Moulin?
阿富汗政♥府♥某部长偷了一笔
A Minister in the Afghan Government stole some money
要用来建医院的钱
that was supposed to pay for a hospital.
皮雅斯绑♥架♥了那个部长作为人♥质♥
Pearce kidnapped the Minister and held him hostage
直到那笔钱被归还
until the money was returned.
阿富汗人♥大♥感愤怒
The Afghans were furious.
他们威胁要取消
They were threatening to cancel
与莫林公♥司♥的国防合约
defence contract with Moulin's company.
所以莫林逼菲力
So, Moulin put pressure on Philippe
将皮雅斯交给塔♥利♥班♥?
to betray Pearce to the Taliban?
你认为莫林贿赂了菲力?
You think Moulin bribed Philippe?
莫林否认,但我认为他在说谎
Moulin denies it, but I think he's lying.
他给了我们他的亲友名单
He's given us a list of his family and friends.
我们警告任何有可能成为目标的人
We're warning anyone who might be a target.
我们一直在监视该区的闭路电视
We've been scanning the CCTV from the area.
这是邻近市场的街道
This is from the street next to the market.
这是狙击手开枪的建筑物
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表