剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
Bravo 4, there's been an accident. The tunnel is blocked.
发生交通意外,隧♥道♥阻塞
Bravo 4, there's been an accident. The tunnel is blocked.
好,待着别动
Okay, keep your positions.
别转身
Don't turn around.
把你的银行户口资料给我
Just give me your bank details.
0、5、000
0, 5, 3 zeros,
13、M、0、26
13, M, 0, 26.
告诉我
Tell me.
你对你的所作所为有任何愧疚吗
Do you feel any guilt for what you did?
有
Yes.
你知道为何你死有余辜?
And you understand why you deserve to die?
皮雅斯在巴士
Pearce is on the bus,
重复,皮雅斯在巴士
I repeat, Pearce is on the bus.
行动
Move in.
留在车里
Stay in the car.
趴下
Stay down!
趴下
Stay down!
我们要动作快点
We're going to have to hurry this along.
在钱转到我户口那刻
As soon as the money's in my account,
我就给你名字
I'll give you the name.
你看到他吗
Do you see him?
我尝试引开他
I'll try to distract him.
警♥察♥
Police!
放下武器,趴在地上
Drop your weapons and get on the ground!
转账完成
搞定了
It's done.
我需要那名字
I'll need that name.
马上
Now.
这不是第一次有人用枪指着我
It isn't the first time someone's pointed a gun at me.
是吗
No?
名字
The name.
所有人下车,离开隧♥道♥
Everyone out of their cars! Leave the tunnel!
所有人离开隧♥道♥
Everyone, out of the tunnel!
没事的,我是警♥察♥
It's okay, police.
下车
Get off the bus!
快走
Go, hurry!
没事的,交给我,快走
It's okay. I've got this, go.
走吧,没事的
Go on, go, it's okay.
我陪着你,救援很快就来
I'll stay with you. Help is coming.
看着我
Look at me.
我会用力压着,可以吗
I'm going to press hard. Okay?
保持清醒
Stay with me.
皮雅斯说他想我慢慢死去
Pearce said he wanted it to be slow.
他想我受苦
He wanted it to hurt.
他刚才想处决乘客
He was going to execute a passenger.
碧翠丝,保持清醒
Beatrice, stay with me.
我只能跟他说是谁下命令
I had to tell him who gave the order.
是谁
Who was it?
茱莉耶
Juliette.
李维克…总统
Levesque...The president.
碧翠丝
Beatrice!
碧翠丝,快醒
Beatrice, stay with me.
碧翠丝
Beatrice!
我们差点捉到他
We nearly got him.
这是个好计划
It was a good plan.
是吗
Was it?
是
Yeah.
我觉得她死得毫无价值
I feel like she died for nothing.
在她死去前
Just before she died,
碧翠丝告诉我谁批准杀害皮雅斯
Beatrice told me who authorised the operation to kill Pearce.
是总统
It was the President.
总统是全国受到最严密保护的人
The President's the most protected person in the whole country.
他绝对无法接近她
He won't get anywhere near her.
不知道
I don't know...
我们应该警告总统的保全团队
We should warn the President's security team.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
对,我仍在
Yes, I'm still here.
我已经通话三小时了
I've been on the phone for 3 hours.
无线网络坏了,我在等
The Wi-Fi's not working. I'm on hold.
好,我不会收线
Okay, I'll stay on the line.
那些盆栽树是怎么回事
What's with the bonsai trees?
某人给我的,他要离开
Someone gave it to me. They had to leave.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我去换衣服,然后我们去跳舞
I'm gonna get changed and then we're gonna go dancing.
好
Cool!
对,我仍在,好
Yes, I'm still here. Okay.
我写下来
I'll make a note.
可恶,等等
S**t. Hold on.
让我找枝笔
Let me find a pen.
菲娅,你是否穿了我的红色上衣…
Thea, did you borrow my red top...
为何你有枪
Why do you have a gun?
把枪放下
Just put it down.
我只想知道为何你有枪在手袋里
I just want to know why you carry a gun in your bag!
菲娅
Thea!
进来
Come in.
我一直在打给你
I've been calling you.
听说你在隧♥道♥的意外现场
I heard you were at the incident in the tunnel.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
怎么了
What is it?
我知道是你批准杀害皮雅斯的行动
I know you authorised the operation to kill Pearce.
你不否认吗
You're not going to deny it?
如果公开真♥相♥
If it had come out
菲力出♥卖♥♥♥了皮雅斯
that Philippe had betrayed Pearce and his men to the Taliban,
和他的手下给塔♥利♥班♥
that Philippe had betrayed Pearce and his men to the Taliban,
那会让政♥府♥倒台
it would have brought down the Government.
我的总统任期未开始就已结束
My presidency would have been over before it had barely started.
所以你试图杀害他?
So you tried to have him killed?
一个无辜女人和她的孩子被杀
An innocent woman and her children were murdered.
那是意外
It was an accident.
-那不是意外 -事情不应是这样
-No, it was not an accident. -It was never meant to happen.
时时刻刻都有人死
People die all the time.
世界是残忍♥和暴♥力♥的地方
The world is a nasty, violent place.
你以前从来不会说这样的话
You never used to talk like that.
我以前在骗自己
I was lying to myself.
还有骗我?
And to me?
有其他人知道吗
Does anyone else know?
有任何人知道吗
Does anyone know?
雅各皮雅斯知道
Jacob Pearce knows.
他会来追杀你
He'll be coming for you.
面对这些攻击
In the face of these attacks,
我们必须团结一致和保持冷静
we must show solidarity, unity and calm.
我们的国家知道如何自卫
Our nation knows how to defend itself.
我们的安♥全♥局♥不会歇息
Our security services will not rest
直至恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被消灭
until the terrorists are defeated.
你们的总统和政♥府♥…
Your President and your Government...
永远不会…
will never...
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表