剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
(全面攻占:巴黎救援前情提要)
我们对其他人了解多少
What do we know about the others?
他们都和皮尔斯一起在外籍兵团服役
They all served with Pearce in the Foreign Legion.
阿米娜萨伊德和她的两个孩子 在爆♥炸♥中身亡
Amina Sayyid and her two children were killed in the explosion.
他和她是恋爱关系吗
Was he in a relationship with her?
看起来是这样没错
It looks that way, yes.
又在跟你的雇主聊我的事吗
Talking to your employers about me again?
他们想知道一切都顺利进行
They like to know everything is on track.
可以问你为何要为那些人做事吗
Can I ask why you work for those people?
他们钱给得多
They pay very well.
总统女士
Madame President.
文森
Vincent.
为什么你有枪
Why do you have a gun?
快点放下
Put it down.
我要那个名字
I need that name.
我必须告诉他是谁下令的
I had to tell him who gave the order.
碧翠丝临死前
Just before she died,
告诉我是谁批准暗♥杀♥皮尔斯的行动
Beatrice told me who authorised the operation to kill Pearce.
我知道是你批准暗♥杀♥皮尔斯的行动
I know you authorised the operation to kill Pearce.
你不打算否认吗
So you tried to have him killed?
一名无辜妇女和她的孩子遭到杀害
An innocent woman and her children were murdered...
那是意外 根本就不该发生
It was an accident. - It was never meant to happen.
还有人知道吗
Does anyone else know?
雅各皮尔斯知道
Jacob Pearce knows.
他会找上你
He'll be coming for you.
(奥利机场 飞航管制塔台)
不好意思
Excuse me.
我要清垃圾桶
I need to empty the bin.
完成了
It's done.
全面攻占:巴黎救援
第一季第四集
我得走了
I have to go.
你晚点会再过来吗
Will you be coming back later?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不再信任我了吗
You don't trust me anymore.
我得走了
I have to go.
扎拉 我传肖恩沃克最近的照片给你
Zara, I am sending you a recent photo of Shaun Walker.
这是大使♥馆♥遇袭时闭路电视拍到的
It's taken from the CCTV of the attack on the embassy.
总统那边有消息吗
Any news on the President?
总统官邸已经封锁了
Well, the palace is on lockdown.
加强了戒备
Security's been increased
总统的公开活动也全部取消了
and all the President's public engagements have been cancelled.
你真的认为皮尔斯能够接近她吗
I mean, you really think Pearce can get to her?
他知道这有多困难 所以…
He knows how hard it will be so...
他一定有计划
he must have a plan.
那是肖恩
That's Shaun.
靠 我想他看到我们了
Fuck! I think he spotted us.
所有小队待命
All units. Stand by.
收到 指挥小队
Control unit, confirmed.
给我下车 出来
Get out the car! Out!
放下武器 把手举高
Drop your weapon and show us your hands!
你想死吗
Do you wanna die?
栅栏路发生枪击
Shots fired! Rue de la Cloture.
文森
Vincent.
该死
Fuck!
如果他成功了 市场就会崩溃
Well, if he pulls it off, it'll crash the markets.
对 确保他明白我们对他的期望
Yeah, make sure he understands what's expected of him.
他明白
He understands,
只是这对他来说毫无意义
it just doesn't mean anything to him.
他在乎的就只有任务
All he cares about is the mission.
万一这造成麻烦 你知道该怎么做
Well, if it becomes a problem, you know what to do.
你把他的车拆成了废铁
You really trashed his car.
这是租来的车
It's a rental.
那他绝对拿不回押金了
He is definitely losing his deposit.
有找到什么吗
Find anything?
有 这辆车…
Yeah, there is a...
装了一个定♥位♥器♥
A GPS fitted with this car.
上面有一个QR码
There's a QR code on it.
租车公♥司♥会告诉我们
The rental company will tell us everywhere
肖恩沃克租用后 这辆车去过的所有地方
the car's been since Shaun Walker hired it
你要打给他们吗
You wanna call them?
你要帮助我学法语吗
Do you want to help me with my French?
我们查出后车箱内的女性身分了
We identified the woman found in the boot.
对 她叫安妮特阿♥拉♥德
Yeah. Her name was Annette Allard.
她和丈夫一起经营跳伞学校
She was running a skydiving school with her husband.
地点在圣苏比鲁附近的机场
They're based at an airfield out near Saint-Soubirous.
我们试着打给她丈夫 但他没接电♥话♥
We tried calling their husband, but he's not answering.
皮尔斯想要杀她一定有什么原因
There must be a reason why Pearce wanted her killed.
我们正在进行背景调查
We're running a background check
看她和皮尔斯有没有任何关联
to see if she has any connection with Pearce.
我们去圣苏比鲁找她丈夫问话
Let's go to Saint-Soubirous and talk to the husband.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
通常在这个时候
You've usually insulted me at least once
你会侮辱我至少一次
by this point in a journey.
西雅发现我的枪
Thea found my gun.
我必须对她全盘托出
I had to tell her everything.
好哦
Okay.
那她怎么说
So, what did she say?
我们大吵一架
We had a big fight.
她说她不认识我了
She said she doesn't know me anymore.
然后去朋友家住了
She's gone to stay with a friend.
嘿 你必须保护她和你自己 好吗
Hey, you had to protect her and yourself. Okay?
给她一些时间
Give her some time.
也许我们俩根本不适合
Maybe we were never gonna work.
我们应该跟理解我们工作的人在一起
We should be with people who understand what we do.
你觉得人总是可以选择 自己会爱上谁吗
You think you always get to choose who you fall in love with, hmm?
得了吧
Come on?
不 但我们可以选择要跟谁交往
No, but we get to choose who we have a relationship with.
这是两码子事
It's not the same thing.
是谁让你成为恋爱专家的
Well, who made you such a relationship expert?
德尔塔四号♥…
Delta four...
继续朝零九零方位前进
proceed on the bearing of zero-niner-zero.
请确认收到
Acknowledge.
是的 零九零
Affirmative. Zero-niner-zero.
他开哪一架飞机
Which one is he?
德尔塔四号♥
Delta four.
我们要等它出现在信标台上
We need to wait until it's on the marker.
你什么时候开始跟总统上♥床♥的
So, when did you start having sex with the President?
什么
What?
茱丽叶勒维克总统
The President, Juliette Levesque.
你跟她上♥床♥过吧
You slept with her, right?
没有
No!
你不想聊的话也没关系
It's okay if you don't want to talk about it.
没有什么好聊的…
There's nothing to talk about...
随便你怎么说 文森
Whatever you say, Vincent.
无所谓
It's cool.
靠 你怎么知道的
Fuck, how did you know?
从你在电梯里看她的眼神
In the lift, the way you looked at her.
听着 你不能告诉任何人…
Hey, listen, you can't tell anyone...
不…你不能告诉任何人
No, no, no, no, you can't tell anyone!
哇 总统耶 真有你的
Wow. The President? You are punching!
她的身分比你高出许多
She is so out of your league.
谢谢哦
Thank you.
这话题还没结束 我要知道细节
We're not leaving it at that. I want details.
那是…
It was, erm...
在她当选的几个月后
few months after she was elected.
当时经济逐渐崩溃
The economy was crashing.
许多人丢了工作
People were losing their jobs.
大家都责怪她
Everyone blamed her.
她一团糟 - 嗯
She was a mess. - Hmm.
而你觉得跟她上♥床♥就能解决
And you thought that you could fix the country's economic problems
国内经济问题
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表