剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表
I don't think he has any intention of surviving this.
希望你没有变得跟他太亲近
I hope you haven't got too close to him.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
我没空讲电♥话♥ 上班迟到了 抱歉
I can't talk. I'm late for work. Sorry.
西雅 听我说
Thea, listen to me.
你必须立刻离开巴黎
You need to leave Paris right now.
为什么
Why?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
但你必须信任我
But you need to trust me.
拜托 相信我就对了
Please, just trust me.
好
Okay.
去夏绿蒂家
Go to Charlotte's.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
怎么回事
What's going on?
到了再打给我 我爱你
Call me when you're there. I love you.
你打算举报我吗
You gonna report me?
换作是我的话
If I were you...
也会做同样的事
I'd do the same.
我还记得小时候看过一部核战纪录片
I remember watching a documentary about nuclear war when I was a kid.
我一直到12岁都在做核战的恶梦
I had nightmares about it until I was 12.
你12岁时发生什么事
What happened at 12?
我看了《大白鲨》
I watched Jaws.
我变成对鲨鱼有非理性的恐惧
My irrational fear shifted to sharks.
我讨厌在深不见底的地方游泳
I hate swimming anywhere I can't see the bottom.
你害怕什么
What you scared of?
什么都不怕
Nothing.
少装硬汉了 我们可能会被炸成碎片
Drop the macho bullshit, we could be blown to pieces.
马
Horses.
你害怕马 -怕得要命
You're afraid of horses? -Terrified.
为什么
Why?
它们看人的眼神…
The way they look at you...
它们…
They...
让我毛骨悚然
They creep me out.
这也太怪了
That's just weird.
好 我黑入了皮尔斯的视频画面
Okay, I've hacked into Pearce's video feed.
我们正在监控监视器
We're monitoring the cameras.
该死
B2小队 安全
好的
All right.
切换到录影画面
Switching to the recording.
没有时间部署机器人了
There's no time to deploy the robot.
我必须亲自查看炸♥弹♥
I will have to take a look myself.
到车子后面去
好
Okay.
车门上没有看到任何陷阱
I don't see any booby traps on the doors of the van.
我要强行进入
I'm going to breach.
有一个金属容器
There is a metal container,
大约100升
approximately 100 litres.
朕看到主板上连接着一支旧式手♥机♥
I see an IMO dash mobile phone attached to the motherboard.
似乎还有一个编码信♥号♥♥产生器
There seems to be a coded signal generator.
我需要X光来查看内容物
I need an X-ray to see what's inside.
铀包裹在塑性炸♥药♥中
The uranium is packed in plastic,
可能是塞姆汀
probably Semtex.
有七块TNT炸♥药♥
There's seven bars of TNT and about 200 kilos of ammonium nitrate.
和大约200公斤的硝酸铵
There's seven bars of TNT and about 200 kilos of ammonium nitrate.
污染范围会比我们预期的还要大
The contamination zone is going to be bigger than we thought.
你能拆除吗
Can you disarm it?
有两个各自独♥立♥的防篡改装置
There's two separate anti-tamper devices.
我可以绕过去 但这需要时间
I can bypass them, but it will take time.
要多久
How long?
20分钟
Twenty minutes.
仓促行事的话 炸♥弹♥可能会引爆
If I rush it, there is a chance the bomb will detonate.
我们没有20分钟
We don't have 20 minutes.
把风的人没有联♥系♥皮尔斯
And Pearce is gonna know there's something wrong
他就会知道出了问题
when the lookout doesn't check in.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们能把炸♥弹♥送到雪铁龙路隧♥道♥
If we can get the bomb to the tunnel Rue Citroen,
就能控制住爆♥炸♥
we contain the explosion,
将影响降到最低
minimise the fallout.
我们真的要这么做
We're really doing this?
该死…
Fuck...
好吧
Okay.
准备进行护送
这招是哪里学来的
Where did you learn to do that?
我年轻时偷过不少车子
I stole a lot of cars when I was younger.
是西雅
It's Thea.
西雅
Thea?
你说我一到夏绿蒂家就应该打给你
You said I should call you when I arrived at Charlotte's.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我和文森在一起 我在开车
I'm with Vincent. I'm driving.
你没事吧 你听起来怪怪的
Are you okay? You sound weird.
我很好…
Yeah, I'm fine...
我得挂电♥话♥了
I have to go.
好吧 但拜托晚点打给我
Okay, but call me back later, please.
等等
Wait.
什么事
What?
我只是…
I-I just...
要你知道我爱你
want you to know that I love you.
为什么说这个
Why are you saying that?
你有危险吗
Are you in danger?
还记得有一次我们去夜店跳舞吗
Do you remember when we went dancing at Les Nuits?
然后我们在天亮时走路回家
And we walked home as the sun came up.
你为什么提到这个
Wh-why are you talking about that?
我想我从来没有像那时那么快乐过
I don't think I've ever been as happy as I was then.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
我爱你
I love you.
卢卡斯
路上堵车了 帮我们想办法
好吧 好的 连接中
All right. Okay. Link it.
监视器正在直播
The cameras are live.
重复一次 监视器正在直播
Repeat, the cameras are live!
皮尔斯一定是重置了
Pearce must have reset them.
你们拿了属于我的东西
You have something that belongs to me.
你准备杀死数千名无辜民众
You're prepared to kill thousands of innocent people,
这真的是你想要的吗
is that really what you want?
你的总统选择救她自己
Your President's chosen to save herself,
而不是她的人♥民♥
rather than her own people.
这怎么对呢
How can that be right?
别这么做
Don't do it.
一定还有别的方法
There must be another way.
带她来找我
Bring her to me.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
你告诉我她信任你
You told me she trusts you.
她听你的话
She listens to you.
你可以接近她
You can get close to her.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
我没办法带她离开她的安全团队
I'll never get her away from her security.
那么我要启动炸♥弹♥
Then I'm arming the bomb.
数百名无辜民众会代替她而死
Hundreds of innocent people will die in her place.
好吧…
Okay...
我会带她去找你
I'll bring her to you.
远离厢型车
Walk away from the van.
叫警队撤退
Pull the police units back.
最后期限照旧
The deadline still stands.
你带总统来找我
You bring me the President,
否则我引爆♥炸♥弹
or I will detonate.
你说你会带总统去找他
You said you'd bring him the President.
他打算要引爆♥炸♥弹
He was going to detonate the bomb.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
这让我们有时间疏散城市
It buys us some time to evacuate the city.
好 我明白了 谢谢
总统女士
Madame President.
拆弹行动失败了…我们没时间了
亲爱的同胞们
如你们所知 巴黎最近遭受一连串
致命的恐怖攻击
剧集 | 巴黎陷落(2024) | 导航列表