剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
Let's make something new.
你做得到吗?
Can you do that?
坏主意就是那麽诞生的
This was the birth of a bad idea.
-当然 -那就做吧
Sure. - Then do it.
他们先用缓释膜衣包覆一种海♥洛♥因♥
They took one type of heroin wrapped in a time-release coating
再换成强效许多的海♥洛♥因♥
and swapped it for a much stronger one.
我喜欢
I like it.
有点危险
It's a little dangerous.
要小心
Be careful.
但我喜欢
But I like it.
好的
Okay...
待会我先说一个词
I'll say a word
然后请你们说出脑中浮现的第一个词
and you say the first thing that comes into your minds.
谁想先说都可以
Anyone can go first. All right.
可待因
Codeine.
牙医
Dentist.
咳嗽糖浆
Cough syrup.
智齿
Wisdom teeth.
安♥眠♥药♥
Sleep aid.
-发烧 -谢谢
Fever. - Ah. Thank you.
那“吗♥啡♥”呢?
Now, what about "morphine"?
死亡
Death.
癌症
Cancer.
瘾君子
Addicts.
剧烈疼痛
Severe pain.
好,现在请告诉我 “羟考酮”让各位想到什麽?
All right, now tell me what words you associate with "oxycodone."
那是...普柯塞的成分吗?
Is... Is that Percocet?
“羟考酮”,感觉跟肺部有关
"Oxy", it's like a pulmonary thing.
跟氧气的字根一样?
Like, oxygen?
搞什麽?
Hey. What the hell?
怎麽了吗?
Something the matter?
看到没?他们都对吗♥啡♥有成见
You see? You see, they all have an idea about morphine,
但羟考酮如同一张白纸
but oxycodone is a clean slate.
没人对它有任何联想 我们可以把它变成我们要的样子
Nobody has any associations with it. We can make it whatever we want.
所以你想把具有吗♥啡♥两倍效用的药
So you want to take a drug with twice the kick of morphine
让所有人吃?
and give it to everybody?
对,我想这麽做
Yes. Yes, I do.
滥用会是一大问题
Abuse is gonna be a real issue.
当病人有医生监督时
[both] When a patient is under the supervision of their physician,
这些药物非常安全
these drugs are incredibly safe.
我不认为这完全正确
If I may, I don't think that's entirely accurate.
-就连美施康定也有滥用... -对...好
Even with MS Contin, we saw abuse of-- - [Raymond] Yes, yes, yes. All right.
所以我们要把一种药效很强的药
So we are going to take a very powerful drug
交给潜在的数百万新顾客?
and put it into the hands of potentially millions of new people?
对,没错
Yes. Yes, that's right.
在他们医生的照顾下
Under the care of their physician.
而且有食品药物管理局的完全许可
And with full FDA approval.
来
Here.
看看这个
Look at this.
医生目前在开吗♥啡♥给这些人吃
Doctors currently prescribe morphine here
因为吗♥啡♥是给临死之人服用的
because morphine is death.
但有了羟考酮,我们的新病患就来了
But with oxycodone, our new patients are here.
此时此刻
This is the moment
我认为整件事本可以停止
I think this whole thing could've been stopped.
如果雷蒙、莫蒂默或其他人都拒绝
If Raymond or Mortimer or anyone else had just said no,
你我就不会进行这段对话了
you and I would not be talking
还会有很多人正在跟家人一起吃晚餐
and there would be a lot of people at dinner with their families right now.
我知道你们很害怕,也很担心
I know you're scared. I know you're concerned.
这个故事是悲剧
This story is a tragedy.
但我们会让很多人重拾生活
But we're gonna give a lot of people their lives back.
我们会帮很多人带走疼痛
We're gonna take away a lot of pain.
要怎麽叫它?
What do we call it?
奥施康定
OxyContin.
你从来不晓得自己需要的药
The drug you never knew you needed.
说得好
The drug you never knew you needed.
理查有了他的合成毒品
Richard had his designer drug.
你们觉得呢?
What do you think?
奥施康定诞生了
OxyContin was born.
理查有个宏大的想法
Richard had his big idea:
做出让有需要的人无法拒绝的药物
a drug that people in need could not refuse.
而那还只是计画的一半 还不是最糟的部分
And that was only half the plan, and not even the worst half.
亚瑟伯父对他的影响就在此展现
This is where Uncle Arthur's influence came in.
他是销♥售♥员
He was a salesman
知道产品的好坏 取决于它所传递的讯息
and knew your product is only as good as the message it comes with.
理查完全知道那个讯息是什麽
Richard knew exactly what that message was,
更重要的是,他懂得如何传递
and more importantly, how to send it.
他组了一支销♥售♥团队
He went about putting together a sales force
宣传奥施康定
to get the word out about OxyContin.
他们招募美丽帅气的大学毕业生
They recruited good-looking college graduates
会说医生的语言
who could speak a doctor's language,
然后把他们训练成宣传机器
and then they programmed the shit out of them.
体温、心率、呼吸率和血压
Temperature, heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure.
这些都是生命徵象 各位知道什麽不是生命徵象吗?
These are known as the vital signs. Do you know what is not a vital sign?
疼痛
Pain.
专业医疗人员在照顾你时 最不会考虑的
Pain is the last thing a medical professional will consider
就是疼痛
when they care for you.
他们照顾的也可能是你祖母
Or your grandmother.
或是妳男友
Or your boyfriend.
-你好,法兰克 -香侬
Hello, Frank. - Shannon.
长久以来,疼痛都被视为 受伤或疾病的症状
Pain has long been understood to be a symptom of injury or disease,
而不是该被治疗的问题
not something to treat in and of itself.
你打算整天坐在那裡吃麦片吗?
Hey! So, you're just gonna sit there and eat Cap'n Crunch all day?
快去把车修好
Finish the car.
-等我吃完 -等你吃完?
When I'm done. - When you're done?
你♥他♥妈♥已经吃整整三碗麦片了
Three full bowls of fucking Cap'n Crunch.
轮胎又不会跑掉
Tires ain't going nowhere.
你真堕落
You're a degenerate.
你吃下肚的麦片会把我的马桶炸掉
You're gonna blow up my toilets with that Cap'n Crunch.
-太噁心了,这我要拿走 -我正在玩
It's disgusting! I'm taking it. - I'm playing.
我要拿走,然后关掉 快给我出去修,快点
I'm taking it and turning it off. Get out, go on.
医生不尊重疼痛
Doctors don't respect pain.
(普渡製药,布丽赫福特 地区销♥售♥经理)
因为他们不了解疼痛
Because they don't understand it.
医学教育是多久?七年?
A medical education is what, seven years?
各位知道医学院学生 受过多少关于疼痛的直接指导吗?
Do you know how much direct instruction medical students receive on pain?
48分钟
Forty-eight minutes.
病人不需要为了应对疼痛而调整生活
Patients don't need to adjust their lives to deal with pain.
医生才需要调整他们的治疗方式
Doctors need to adjust their treatment of it.
疼痛不再是我们必须忍♥受的
Pain is no longer something that we have to tolerate.
而是我们能克服的
It is something we can overcome.
-你好 -给妳
Hi. - Here you go.
我叫香侬
My name is Shannon.
谢谢
Thank you. - You got it.
我们有办法克服疼痛
We have a way to overcome it.
我们有答桉
We have an answer.
奥施康定
OxyContin.
那就是答桉
That's the answer.
如果你是个好人选
If you're a good fit for us,
就加入我们的运动 帮助改变美国人应对疼痛的方式
you will join our crusade to help change the way Americans deal with their pain.
在普渡製药 我们花了数年研发奥施康定
At Purdue, we've spent years developing OxyContin.
这是有效、持久且安全的疼痛疗法
An effective, long lasting and safe treatment for pain
应用范围广泛
with broad application to a wide range of patients.
但各位不只要推销这种疗法
But you'll have to do more than sell this treatment.
还要说服医生认真看待疼痛
You will be convincing doctors to take pain seriously.
千万别怀疑
Make no mistake.
你们将参与一场美丽、辉煌
You will be part of a beautiful, glorious,
又美妙的革命,足以转变一生
wonderful revolution of life transformation.
跟我一起说
Say it with me:
-“美丽” -美丽
"Beautiful." - Beautiful.
-“美好” -美好
"Wonderful." - Wonderful.
-“辉煌” -辉煌
"Glorious." - Glorious.
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表