剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
本剧改编自真实事件
This program is based on real events.
但特定人物、姓名、事件、地点
However, certain characters, names, incidents, locations, and dialogue
和对话,因剧情需要而虚构
have been fictionalized for dramatic purposes.
(克里斯多夫崔乔)
抱歉
Sorry.
没有虚构的是我儿子
What wasn't fictionalized is that my son,
在15岁时被开立奥施康定
at the age of 15, was prescribed OxyContin.
他多年来都有毒瘾
He lived in years and years of addiction.
并在32岁时死去
And at the age of 32, he died,
孤独地死在冰天雪地的加油站停车场
all alone in the freezing cold in a gas station parking lot.
我们很想念他
And we miss him.
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
♪ Hello, darkness, my old friend ♪
♪ I've come to talk with you again ♪
♪ Because a vision softly creeping ♪
♪ Left its seeds while I was sleeping ♪
♪ And the vision That was planted in my brain ♪
♪ Still remains ♪
♪ Within the sound of silence ♪
♪ In restless dreams, I walked alone ♪
♪ Narrow streets of cobblestone ♪
♪ 'Neath the halo of a street lamp... ♪
先生,别这样,先生...
Sir! Sir! Don't do that, sir. Sir--
-不,我可以 -不,让我来,先生
No, I've got it. - No, let me do that, sir.
这裡有220个烟雾警报器
There's 220 smoke alarms on the property.
-你明知道我睡不着 -先生
You know I can't sleep. - Oh, sir!
-今天是大日子 -天啊
Very important day. - Goodness.
-我很抱歉,先生 -我需要休息
I'm so sorry, sir. - I need my rest.
很抱歉,但请让我来吧,先生
I'm sorry about that. Just please let me do this, sir.
今天是大日子,理查医生需要休息
Very big day. Dr. Richard needs his rest.
为什麽会这样? 我有一个月换一次电池啊
Why does this keep happening? I put batteries in once a month.
做得好...
Well done, well done, well done.
-我会装一个新的上去 -做得好,没关係
I'll put a new one up there. - Very good job. It's all right.
别担心那个了,把这裡收拾乾淨吧
Don't worry about that now. Just clean up the mess.
对了,可以顺便检查其他的吗?
Actually, would you mind checking the rest of them?
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
♪ And whispered in the sound of silence
无痛杀手
(49号♥车)
谢谢妳来,弗劳尔斯小姐 这对我们意义重大
Thank you for being here, Ms. Flowers. It means a lot to us.
我是布莉安娜欧提兹
I'm Brianna Ortiz.
这位是我的同事,比尔海文斯
This is my associate, Bill Havens.
-很荣幸见到妳 -你好吗?
An honor to meet you. - How do you do?
-可以叫妳依迪吗? -叫我弗劳尔斯小姐吧
May I call you Edie? - Ms. Flowers will do.
没问题,航程还顺利吧?
Of course. Everything all right with your flight?
-很好 -饭店也没问题吧...
It was fine. - Everything's good--?
我们可以别閒聊了
We can cut the chitchat.
我知道妳试着保持礼貌 我记住了,谢谢
I recognize you're trying to be polite. I've made a note of it. Thank you.
-我看到妳带了妳的... -对,我把班机改到7点15分了
Oh. I just see that you brought your-- - Yes. I changed my flight to 7:15.
我想赶快回家
I'm eager to be home.
我们还有五小时,好好利用吧
But we have the next five hours, so let's make the most of it.
-地点在哪?好的 -走廊走到底
Where are we doing this? Great. - Just down the hall.
你们想知道什麽?
What do you want to know?
我们会马上开始,右边请
We'll just get right into it. To the right.
-欢迎 -很好
Welcome. - Great.
各位好,不用站起来
Hello. Keep your seat.
好的
All right.
妳可能已经知道
As you probably already know,
各州和数十个城市郡县 都在控告普渡製药
every state and dozens of cities and counties are suing Purdue Pharma
造成鸦♥片♥类药物氾滥
for their role in starting the opioid epidemic.
诉讼桉多达数百件 需要数十年才能解决
It's hundreds of lawsuits that would take decades to resolve,
所以我们将这些诉讼桉合併成一件
so we've consolidated those lawsuits into a single case
我们相信能一劳永逸伸张正义的桉子
that we believe will bring justice once and for all.
正义,好
Justice? Okay.
我们无法让人死而复生
We can't bring people back from the dead,
但可以让普渡製药付出代价
but we can make these people pay.
所以不是正义,是代价
So not justice, payment.
我不懂你们为什麽需要我帮忙
I don't know why you need me for this.
你们可以想出一个金额
You could come up with a number.
提出你们所能想到最大的数字 他们会赔偿,这样就算赢了
Pick the biggest number you can think of, they will pay it, you can call it a win.
弗劳尔斯小姐 妳可能会觉得这个过程令人洩气
Ms. Flowers, you might find this frustrating,
我也知道妳经历过磨难 但现在情况不同了
and I know you've been through the wringer, but now isn't then.
我们有理由对结果保持乐观
We have good reason to be optimistic about the outcome.
妳为什麽在这裡?
Why are you here?
-看起来妳并不想来 -我答应过某人
You don't look like you want to be. - I made a promise to someone.
但你们能取得跟我一样的档桉
But you have access to the same files I did.
也看过我看过的一切
You've seen everything I've seen.
是没错,但我依然有很多问题想问
We have. But I have quite a few questions I'd like to get through.
先问一个吧
Let's just start with one.
妳觉得我们怎麽会走到这一步?
How do you think we got here?
妳问我?
What do I think?
我觉得你们在浪费我的时间
I think you're wasting my time.
还有你们的时间
And yours.
我知道结局会怎样,我经历过了
I know how this ends. I've been here before.
请说出你的名字
[Brianna on TV] Would you state your name?
先生
Sir.
理查赛克勒
Richard Sackler.
你今天是来作证控告奥施康定製造商
You are here today to give testimony in the civil case
普渡製药的民事桉
pending against Purdue Pharma, makers of OxyContin.
赛克勒医生,你明白这点吧?
Dr. Sackler, are you aware of that?
我明白
That is my understanding.
你们传了理查赛克勒作证?
You deposed Richard Sackler?
我要特别说明,赛克勒医生
I want to make it clear that the appearance of Dr. Sackler here today
是自愿前来
is on a voluntary basis.
你们怎麽办到的?
How did you manage that?
就是这样,请继续
That's it. Go ahead.
我刚才说过,现在情况不同了
I told you, things are different now.
我们要追捕大猎物 而不是中阶的小喽囉
We're big-game hunting, no mid-level flunkies.
但我们需要妳的协助
But we need your help to do it.
他...
Was...
他当时也坐这裡吗?
Was he sitting right here?
-我需要另一张椅子 -抱歉?
I'm gonna need a different chair. - I'm sorry?
帮我换一张椅子就是了
Just get me another chair.
能把那张椅子拿出去吗?
Can you take that chair out of the room please?
谢谢
Thank you.
-好,如果妳需要一点时间... -不用
Okay, if you need a moment... - No.
接下来呢?
Well, what's next?
妳第一次听到奥施康定 是什麽时候?
When did you first hear about OxyContin?
1998年,因为维吉尼亚州 希尔斯维的一台X光机
1998, because of an x-ray machine in Hillsville, Virginia.
(维吉尼亚州希尔斯维)
抱歉让妳久等,弗劳尔斯小姐
Well, I am sorry to keep you waiting, Ms. Flowers.
有什麽问题?
So, what seems to be the problem?
早安,医生,我要看你的 GE4225型携带式X光机
Good morning, doctor. I need to see your GE 4225 portable x-ray.
-妳要照X光? -我不需要照X光
Oh, so you need an x-ray? - I don't need an x-ray.
请把写字夹板放下,我不是病人
You can put the clipboard down. I'm not a patient.
好吧
Okay.
只有预约看诊,你才会好好听我说话
An appointment is the only way I can get your full attention.
现在你有在听了
and now that I have that,
我是依迪弗劳尔斯
I am Edie Flowers.
我是洛亚诺克联邦检察官 办公室的调查员
I am an investigator with the U.S. attorney's office in Roanoke.
我的部分工作是追踪那些
Part of my job is to track down doctors
以未执行医疗手段 请领医疗补助的医生
who bill Medicaid for procedures they don't perform.
那是诈欺,不只对医疗补助体系是 对美国纳税人也是
That is fraud, not just to Medicaid, but the American taxpayer.
先别急着用那种眼神看我
Before you look at me like that,
相信我,带我去看那台X光机
trust me when I say it really is in your best interest
绝对会对你最有利
to show me that x-ray machine.
麻烦你,谢谢
Please and thank you.
天啊,说得对,好吧
Oh, boy. Yeah. Yeah, okay.
好了,就在这裡
Yeah. There, uh-- There it is.
但我没做错事
But I haven't done anything wrong.
你连续30天请领了 一天照50次X光的医疗补助
You billed Medicaid for 50 x-rays a day for 30 days straight.
不是49次,也不是51次
Not 49, not 51.
每照一次X光107元
And at $107 per x-ray,
你拥有的这间诊所 因此赚了16万零500元
this clinic, which you own, earned $160,500.
我需要打给我的律师吗?
Do I need to call my lawyer?
如果你没做错事,为什麽需要律师?
Why would you need a lawyer if you didn't do anything wrong?
-我会还钱的 -你要还我钱?
I'll pay it back. - You're gonna pay me back?
不管是谁,我都会还的
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表