剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
本剧改编自真实事件
This program is based on real events.
但有部分人物、姓名
However, certain characters, names, incidents, location, and dialogue
事件、地点和对话
因剧情需要而虚构
have been fictionalized for dramatic purposes.
但我们的故事真实发生过
我们失去儿子莱利
However, our story is not fiction. We lost our son Riley at...
他当年才28岁,对疼始康定上瘾
...28 years old. He became addicted to OxyContin
因为要治疗背痛
from a back injury. Uh...
他很努力...
He tried his hardest to...
想要重新振作、戒除药瘾
get right and get straight again and get sober,
可惜没能成功
and he just couldn't do it.
他是很棒的孩子,心胸宽大
He was a wonderful kid, he had the biggest heart you ever saw,
我们的生活再也无法恢复到从前
and our lives will never be the same.
我办不到
I can't.
无痛杀手
妳好
Hello.
我想先跟妳道歉
First, I want you to know I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
一开始我以为我是在帮助他人
You have to know that I thought I was helping people. At first.
妳一定要相信我 因为我就是这么相信的
You have to believe that because that's what I believed.
后来我才发现我根本是在帮倒忙
And then I knew I wasn't helping people.
我还是继续
And then I kept doing it.
继续在里面工作
I still did it.
我想我大概是被金钱冲昏头
And I think it's because money fucks with your head.
没想清楚
It fucked with my head,
我以为我回去可以做出改变
and I think about if I could go back and if I could do it different--
但我不知道
But I don't-- I don't know.
我真的不知道
I don't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道我...
I had no idea how weak--
我有多么懦弱
How weak I am.
我受够了
And I just-- I'm done.
我不想再继续伤害别人
I'm done hurting people. I'm done.
我看起来像精神科医生吗?
Do I look like a psychiatrist?
这些是从我开始工作到现在 所有的电子邮件、通话纪录等资料
This is e-mails, call notes, everything, from day one.
妳要我做什么,我都会照办
I will do whatever you need.
(薛佛,电子邮件 1998年3月到1999年6月)
我原本不太在乎这位香侬薛佛
I didn't care much for that little Shannon Shaeffer,
但她帮了大忙
but she loaded us up.
让我们有足够资料立案 送交给司法部
Gave us the case we needed to present to the DOJ.
我们掌握了普渡制药的要害
We had Purdue by the balls. This was the fucking crown jewels.
这些可是价值连城的瑰宝
“滴定”代表什么?
What can you tell me about titrating up?
意思是我们要让医生
That meant that we wanted the doctors to continuously increase
-持续帮病患增加剂量 -他们要妳这么做?
the dosage they were giving patients. - They told you that?
就像老西部片里的警长
Felt like the sheriff in an old Western movie.
这是谁说的?
Who are we talking about? - Britt told me most of the things to say.
大部分的说词是布丽教我的
妳若想赚多一点
If you wanna make some money, get doctors to prescribe a higher dosage.
那就想办法说服他们开立更高的剂量
-她姓什么? -赫福特
Britt what? - Hufford.
还有尤戴尔先生
There was Mr. Udell.
最好打电♥话♥联络我们
It's best that you call us.
他们的成功
Their success reflected my success.
就是我的成功
(能赚更多)
理查希望我们能赢得医生的信任
Richard wanted us to get them to trust us, to listen to us, to believe us.
让他们听我们的话,相信我们
You've done good work, John. - Team effort.
-你做得很好,约翰 -是团队合作
When we go after a Mafia, we don't attack the family head on.
如果要抓黑♥手♥党♥ 我们不会直接跟掌权家庭起冲突
That's what we did with Enron. Purdue should be no different.
我们就是这样对付安隆 普渡制药也是一样
先从高级干部下手
We start with the lieutenants.
知道内情,背负极大风险的人
People who know the truth and have a lot to lose.
那绝对是霍华德尤戴尔
That's Howard Udell for sure.
高登罕与费曼也参与了整个过程
Goldenheim and Friedman were there every step of the way too.
只要掌握这些人 要抓到首领就只剩一步了
Once you pop these guys, it's just another step up the ladder.
来逮他们吧
Let's get them.
-没问题 -我加入
Hell-fucking-yeah. - I'm in.
没问题
Hell-fucking
-我同意 -走吧
yes.- Amen. - Yeah.
有办法让他合作吗?
Think we can get him to flip?
只要有一人愿意就行
We only need one.
费曼先生
Mr. Friedman...
就当今天的会面是先礼后兵吧
consider this meeting a professional courtesy.
美国政♥府♥即将对你提出告诉
The United States is going to be bringing a case against you.
你现在有机会做出抉择
So now is the time for you to make a choice.
你是否愿意跟我们合作?
Will you be cooperating with us?
还是你要让自己陷入更艰难的处境?
Or will you be making things much more difficult for yourself?
这是我们的案子
This is our case.
美国政♥府♥跟你
The United States versus you.
你们要拿什么罪名起诉我?
What could you possibly charge me with?
对药物说明不实是重罪
It's a felony to lie about a drug,
说谎骗来的药物获利也是重罪
and it's a felony to make money off a drug you know you lied about,
跟其他人共谋,利用药物赚钱也是
and it's a felony to conspire with others to make money off a drug
况且你们明明都知情却还撒谎
you all lied about together.
这样如何?
How about this?
去你们的
Fuck all of you.
这是狗屁
This is horseshit.
-司法部不会支持这种案子 -他们已经立案了
The DOJ will never support this. - They already have.
除了上述资讯 我们还要起诉你,尤戴尔先生...
In addition to all the above, we're charging you, Mr. Udell...
你对国会说谎
specifically with lying to Congress.
你要起诉我?
You're charging me?
你也许会想看一下报告
You might wanna look through that report.
为什么是我?
Why me?
到国会作证的人是你
Oh. You're the one who testified to Congress
你第一次听到疼始康定滥用的情况
that the first time you heard OxyContin was being abused
是缅因州的联邦检察官 寄那封信给所有执业医生
was when the U.S. attorney from Maine sent that letter to all the doctors.
我们都知道那不是事实
We know that was a lie.
所有人早就知情
I'm sure everybody knew it,
但那句话是你说的,高登罕医生
but you're the one who said it, Dr. Goldenheim.
你们曲解我说的话
You're twisting my words.
你现在大概会想 普渡制药是否会保护你
So you're wondering now, "Will Purdue protect me,
还是把你丢入狼群中,好拯救公♥司♥
or throw me to the wolves to save the company?"
这是值得思考的好问题
It's a good question.
你真的认为理查赛克勒 会在乎你或你的家人吗?
Do you really believe Richard Sackler gives a fuck about you or your family?
身为狼群中的一员 我们准备好要开始行动了
And speaking as a wolf, we're ready for you
我们会让你在牢里待非常久 高登罕医生
and we're gonna put you in jail for a long time, Dr. Goldenheim.
你也可以选择跟我们合作
Or you can cooperate.
-现在要怎么办? -我不想坐牢
What are we supposed to do? - I don't wanna go to jail.
没有人会坐牢
No one is going to jail.
总有人会被关,绝对不能是我
Someone is going to jail, and it's not gonna be me!
他们要的不是我们,我们只是小虾米
They are not interested in us. We are small fish.
-别吵 -他们要的人是你,理查
Quiet! Quiet! - They want you.
他们的目标是赛克勒家族
They want the family.
我们得先重整旗鼓 否则谁都不能轻举妄动
Nobody is gonna do a damn thing until we get organized.
-我就知道他们不会放过我们 -我们得找好律师
I knew they would come for us. - We just have to lawyer up.
你之前一副无所谓
You didn't take them seriously
现在那些愚民要把我们开膛破肚
and now these hillbillies are gonna disembowel us.
妳在想什么?
What were you thinking? You know?
真希望我知道
I wish I knew.
-这一点都不好 -拜托,冷静一点
It's not fucking okay! - Come on, keep it together!
妳以为自己是在伸张正义吗?
You think you're on some holy fucking crusade?
走开
Huh? - Get off!
住手
Stop!
妳以为这样能帮助其他人吗?
You think you're helping people? Fixing something that's broken?
坏掉的东西是要怎么修?
我们会处理
We'll take care of you. You've been loyal and you've done absolutely nothing--
你们都很忠诚,而且你们完全没有...
恩奇,闭嘴
Unch, shut the fuck up!
-儿子,别跟狗啰嗦 -爸,你闭嘴
Son! Don't talk to the dog-- - Dad, shut the fuck up.
妳不能批评我
You don't judge me!
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
真该死
Fuck is this?
振作一点,看著我
Snap out of it! Look at me.
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表