剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
Get in the fucking truck and drive home. - Just go home!
-好 -回家去,好好打理自己
Okay. - Just go home, clean up.
好
Okay.
你整个人一团糟
Goddamn mess.
-别出来丢人现眼 -我...
You're a fucking embarrassment. - I...
杰克,我一定要带他回去
Jack, I can't leave without him.
我答应莉莉会带他回家
I told Lil I would bring him home.
别担心莉莉,担心你自己就好
Don't worry about Lil. Worry about yourself.
快点回去
Go the fuck home.
回去吧,葛伦
Go home, Glen.
抱歉我迟到了,老板,天啊
I'm sorry I'm late, sir. God!
我刚刚花了五分钟安抚我太太
No. I just spent the last five minutes talking my wife off of the ledge.
她接到学校打来的电♥话♥
She got a call from the school.
我们的孩子今天在操场遭人殴打
My kid got beaten up today.
有三个孩子来找碴、围堵他
Three kids, they took him, they cornered him
把他打得不成人形
and beat the shit out of him.
还打碎他的...
And they crushed his, um...
-眼眶骨? -没错
The orbital bone? - His orbital bone!
他差点瞎掉,我太太传了照片来
He could lose his eye. My wife sent me a photograph.
天啊,那些孩子说我是杀人犯
Oh, God. These kids, they said his father was a murderer.
说我卖♥♥毒药给其他人
That his father sold poison to people.
现在我却要到国会作证
And now I have to testify.
你身上有脏东西
You have schmutz.
什么?
Sir?
你的领子上有脏东西
On your lapel there's some schmutz.
脏东西?
Schmutz?
我来帮你
Here, let me.
顽固的脏东西
Stubborn.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我也想谢谢普渡制药的代表今天出席
I thank the representatives of Purdue Pharma for appearing.
你们的药物为许多人减轻病痛
Your drug brought relief to many.
遗憾的是,也带来许多问题
Regrettably, it has also brought with it many problems.
他没有亲自出席作证
Instead of testifying,
反而派出麦可费曼
he sent Michael Friedman,
霍华德尤戴尔与保罗高登罕 到国会作证
Howard Udell, and Paul Goldenheim in front of Congress.
可以坐下了
You may be seated.
主席大人,仅代表普渡制药
Mr. Chairman, on behalf of Purdue Pharma,
疼始康定药锭的供应商
the distributors of OxyContin tablets,
谢谢你拨空举♥行♥这场听证会
thank you for taking the time to hold this hearing.
今天的听证会要回应一项重要问题
Today's testimony bears on a significant question
与卫生政策息息相关
of health policy:
该如何解决药物滥用 与挪作他用的情况
how to address the problems of abuse and diversion,
这是销♥售♥像疼始康定这样的管制药品 所衍生出的问题
which accompany the sale of a controlled drug like OxyContin,
目前没有限制取用资格 为了满足医生与病患的需求
without restricting its availability to meet the needs of doctors and patients
进行有效的疼痛管理
for the effective management of pain.
虽然各方的论点都很重要
Now, while every voice in this debate is important,
我们必须特别倾听病患的心声
we must be especially careful to listen to the patients
他们要是没有疼始康定这样的药物
who, without drugs like OxyContin,
便无法改善病痛
would be left untreated.
-该死 -现在有很多...
Fuck. - There are many--
死亡人数增加
You know, the body count has increased.
哈吉先生跟死于用药过量的人谈过
Mr. Hodges has talked to people who have died of the overdose.
李郡的社区更是深受其害
The community of Lee County literally has been devastated by it.
参议员,我们非常严肃看待
Senator, we take prescription drug abuse
处方药与疼始康定滥用的问题
and the abuse of OxyContin very seriously.
疼始康定不是唯一被滥用的药物
OxyContin is not the only drug being abused,
而是目前许多人使用的药物
it is the drug of the day in many communities
我们非常严肃看待
and we need to take that seriously. Yes.
这是毫无疑问的
Believe me, sir, we do.
你们虽然说很严肃看待 但我的问题是...
While you take it seriously, my question is
要解决这问题 你们该负起怎样的责任?
what is your responsibility to deal with this problem?
妳真的把她们训练得很好,对吧?
Really working your girl, aren't you?
我们正尽一切所能 采取主动、积极处理
We are doing everything we can in terms of proactivity, to move forward,
遏止这样的情况
to stem the tide of this.
-滥用此药物的情况非常普遍 -状况如何?
This is a drug being abused. - [Molly] How we doing?
把这些臭家伙叮得满头包?
Smashing these little pussy motherfuckers?
却很少人对泰诺上瘾
Very few are abusing Tylenol.
没错,我们要给这些臭家伙好看
Yeah, we're smashing these little pussy motherfuckers.
到处都有抢夺药物的情况 像是波士顿一间疗养院遭到抢劫
Few, after taking Tylenol, are robbing a nursing home in Boston.
我们无法控制人们 会如何使用这些药物
We don't have control over how the product is used.
-我们信任食品药物管理局 -我觉得蛮顺利的,对吧?
We put our trust in the FDA... - I think it's going quite well, don't you?
-最好是 -以及医生
Fuck me. - ...in doctors,
我们目前的情况是
and what we are dealing with here
有一群人有严重的用药问题
is a group who have another very serious medical problem,
药物成瘾与滥用药物的情况
an addiction disorder, an abuse disorder,
他们也需要治疗
and they need treatment too.
他们跟其他疼痛病患一样需要治疗
They need treatment as much as the pain patient.
这是葛伦克莱格的电♥话♥,请留言
You've reached Glen Kryger, leave a message.
可以回电给我吗?
Can you call me back, please?
等等,我先厘清一下
Let me get something straight.
你是说对你们卖♥♥的药物成瘾的人们
You're telling me that people who are addicted to your drug,
照你的说法,也对其他东西上瘾?
if you will, are addicted to other things?
我们从没打算伤害或置人于死地
We weren't hurting and killing people.
有人滥用我们的药物 这是很安全的药物
People were abusing our drug-- Which is very safe.
-他们却拿来滥用 -你有疼始康定?
They were abusing it. - You have Oxy?
-另做他用 -有钱吗?
They were diverting it. - Got the money?
这跟我们毫无关系
We had nothing to do with that.
这是葛伦克莱格的电♥话♥,请留言
You've reached Glen Kryger, leave a message.
葛伦,泰勒跟你在一起吗? 快点回电给我
Glen! Is Tyler with you? Fucking answer me!
就像我刚说的 我们的初衷是帮助为疼痛所苦的病患
Like I said, we are in the business of helping people who are in pain.
才会供应这种药物
That is our business.
疼始康定能帮助无数病患
The availability of OxyContin is critical for countless patients.
人们开始把药丸磨成粉吸食
People are starting to chop this up and snort it.
我们非常遗憾看到这些憾事发生
And we deeply regret the tragic consequences
起因是不当使用这种药物
that have resulted from the misuse of this medicine.
这是葛伦克莱格的电♥话♥,请留言
Hey, you've reached Glen Kryger, leave a message.
葛伦,你在搞什么?
Glen, what the fuck?
你在嗑药吗?
Are you fucking high right now?
别回来了
Don't come back!
干,你这废物别再回来了
Fuck! Don't come back here, you fuck!
一直到去年
It was not until last year
疼始康定的滥用情况变得非常普遍
when OxyContin press became so prevalent,
我们发现有些人使用疼始康定时
we learned that OxyContin, on occasion,
会压碎药锭,透过静脉注射到体内
was being crushed and used intravenously.
主席大人,关于这点我们一无所知
Mr. Chairman, we didn't know about it.
一直到缅因州的情况爆发后
We only heard about it after it pulsed up in Maine.
杰麦考斯基先生通报后,我们才知情
After Jay McCloskey reported it.
-在那之前 -他说谎
Before that time... - That's a lie.
我们不知道疼始康定被滥用的情况
...we had no idea that our product was being abused.
我有证据
And I can prove it.
不,普渡制药对缅因州的情况 原先一无所知
No, sir, Purdue had no prior knowledge of what was happening up in Maine
也不了解美国其他地方的状况
or anywhere else in the United States.
维吉尼亚州有位医生 不停写信给普渡制药
There is a doctor here in Virginia who's been writing to Purdue,
告诉他们这种药物的滥用情况 比麦考斯基还要早了好几年
telling them about abuses years before McCloskey ever even opened his mouth.
他们是睁眼说瞎话
They just lied.
他们对国会宣誓,公然说谎
They just lied under oath to Congress.
普渡制药完全没有人知情
None of us at Purdue Pharma are aware or have been aware,
一直到现在,才知道有滥用的情况
up until this very moment, that there was abuse issues.
我不是说疼始康定没被滥用
I'm not suggesting OxyContin is not being abused.
-这就是犯罪证据 -我的意思是...
There's your crime. - I am saying...
-我们一直到2000年2月才知道 -罪证确凿
There's the crime. - ...we were not aware until February 2000.
尤戴尔先生 你知道发了誓就要说实话吧?
Mr. Udell, you understand your testimony is under oath?
我知道,主席大人
Yes, sir. That is correct.
我们逮到他们了
We had them.
天啊,这下他们插翅难逃了
Oh, man, we had them so good.
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表