剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
妳写在笔记里?
You put it in your notes?
-对啊 -妳交出去了吗?
Yeah. - Did you send them in yet?
还没,怎么了?
No. Why?
妳先告诉我是对的,把笔记给我吧
You did the right thing telling me. Just give me your notes.
妳确定吗?
Are you sure?
对,我会处理
Yeah, I'll handle it.
-不麻烦 -好吧
It's not a big deal. - Okay.
谢了,交给我
Here. Thanks. I got you.
妳的工作是推销药物 不管怎么做都还是会有毒虫存在的
Your job is to sell and there are always gonna be addicts.
真的吓死人
That was wild.
我好以妳为荣,香侬
I'm proud of you, Shan!
妳做得很棒
You're doing great!
“据信”这两个字的绝妙之处 在于不需要拿出证明
The genius of "is believed" is that you don't have to prove anything.
事实上 大多数人并不是把药丸冲掉
The fact was most people don't kick an Oxy habit
就能戒掉疼始康定
by flushing it down the toilet.
阿泰,你刚说什么?
Ty, what'd you just say? - I didn't say anything.
我没有说话
I didn't say anything.
-住手好吗? -妳别管
Can you stop? - Can you stop for--
拿去
Here we go.
什么?
What?
好,那我四、五个小时后就会回来
All right, so, I'll be home in like four or five hours.
-好 -再见
Okay. - Bye.
亲我一下
Uh, give me a kiss.
拜托 还要我求你?
Jesus, I gotta beg for it?
-再见 -晚点见,我爱妳
Bye. - Okay. See you. Love you.
(诊所)
葛伦,你要小心一点
Glen. I need you to be more careful. - Mm-hm.
医生,大家都有点太小题大作了
Everyone is overreacting just a little, Doc.
我知道发生了什么事
I understand what happened.
只是当天我早上起来 照著指示吃了药
What happened was, I woke up, took the pill like it tells you.
那天我们早餐吃得比较晚
We had a late breakfast,
孩子们跑来跑去,不愿意上车
the kids wouldn't get in the truck,
-所以我有点生气 -好 -结果药效突然发作 -好
so there was time there, then it hit me.
-在我吃饭时突然... -我明白...
Blindsided me while I was eating-- - I gotcha.
-你现在疼痛指数是多少? -这个嘛
Where are you at with the pain? - I mean, uh...
应该是9到9.5
It's gotta be like a 9, 9 and a half.
我一直感到抽痛,没有缓解
It's shooting up, not going anywhere.
我开车根本连一分钟都坐不住
I can't sit and drive the truck more than a minute without
-一定要动 -好
just moving.
-我得不停换姿势,因为... -我知道了
I always have to shift-- - I hear you.
-我的背真的很痛 -葛伦...我懂
The pain is through my back. - I hear you.
但你得注意一点
But you gotta be smart.
听说有人会把这种药磨碎直接吸
They say that people are starting to chop this stuff up and snort it.
-很容易就会成瘾 -我知道
You can get tangled up in this. - I know.
-我不会有事的 -好
I'm fine. - Okay.
但不能再出一次意外了
But we don't want any more accidents now.
对吧?
Do we?
只有40毫克?
Only get 40?
-没错 -谢谢
Forty. - Thank you.
-帮我问候莉莉 -好的
Say hi to Lily. - Will do.
喂
Hello?
妳好,薛佛小姐?
Hello, Ms. Shaeffer?
我是霍华德尤戴尔办公室的 黛博拉马洛
Deborah Marlowe from Howard Udell's office.
他想要请妳搭机到康乃狄克州 与他见面
Yes, he'd like to fly you to Connecticut to meet with him.
不好意思,尤戴尔先生要见我?
I'm sorry. Mr. Udell wants to see me?
对,我们会安排好班机,派车去接妳
Yes, we'll take care of the flight, arrange a car to pick you up.
这些都交由我们处理
Everything will be taken care of. - Okay.
好,请问...
Is everything--?
智障
Motherfuckers.
喂?
Hello?
干
Fuck.
(上帝:别再摧残我的山林)
妳要跟我说什么?
What do you wanna say?
妳让他改变心意
You changed his mind.
那是我的工作
That's my job.
他们付妳多少钱?
How much did you get paid for that?
-那不关妳的事 -不好意思
None of your business. - Sorry.
当你在街头贩毒
When you were dealing,
有人走向你,想跟你买♥♥...
when someone would come up to you on the street to buy--
别这样,我不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about that.
你心知肚明
You knew.
你知道你卖♥♥出的东西会害死人
You knew what you were selling was gonna kill someone.
妳自以为是谁?
Who do you think you are?
这种问题妳也问得出口? 妳又赚多少钱?
How much do I make? How much do you make?
我不会去想
I didn't think about it.
为什么?
Why not?
不知道,我当时还小
I don't know, I was a kid.
我只是想赚钱
I just wanted money.
赚钱?是喔
Money? Sure.
那你是怎么接受你造成的伤害?
But how did you make peace with what you were doing?
妳是认真的吗?
Are you serious now?
妈的
Shit.
你肯定知道在你把东西卖♥♥出去之后
On some level, you knew that when you handed them that bag,
某人会因此丧命
someone was gonna be killed.
-这是快克古♥柯♥碱 -古♥柯♥碱滥用
This is crack cocaine. - Crack abuse.
-席卷全国的毒品泛滥 -我没杀人
A national epidemic. - I didn't kill anyone.
你把毒品卖♥♥给老妈
You sold to Mom.
在我懂毒品是什么之前 老妈就是个毒虫了
Mom was a crackhead before I knew what that was.
看起来如同糖果一样无害
[Bush] It's as innocent looking as candy
却把我们安居的城市变成战场
but it's turning our cities into battle zones.
妳以为我还是过去的我吗?
You think that kid is who I am now?
那不是我
That's not me.
那就是你,在你愿意承担责任前...
That is you. And until you take responsibility--
-不然妳以为我待在这干嘛? -我也不知道
What you think I'm doing in here? - No idea.
-我常常写信给妳,依迪 -再见
I write you letters. - Goodbye.
妳总有一天必须要原谅我 妳真的要把错都怪在我头上?
One day, you have to look past my mistakes. You really gonna blame me?
我们会全面检视犯罪、暴♥力♥和毒品
We have to look comprehensively at what's happening in our nation
对于我国和城市造成的影响
and our cities as it relates to crime, violence, and drugs.
想想毒品是谁给我的?
Who put the rocks in my hand?
他们又是从哪拿到的? 获利的人是谁?
Who gave it to them? Who made the money?
警方知情却放任此事 市长知情,大家都知情
Police knew, nobody tried to stop it. The mayor knew, everybody knew.
-结果妳却怪罪一个青少年? -这不代表你是无辜的
You blame a teenager? - Doesn't make you an innocent.
-这代表妳很蠢 -去你的
It makes you stupid. - Fuck you.
根据统计 华盛顿有多达1万6000名瘾君子
There are some 16,000 known drug addicts in Washington,
每年有250人死于用药过量
250 of them dying each year from overdose.
我在太平间工作的朋友说
A friend of mine works at the morgue,
用药过量的死者真的一个接著一个
and it's a veritable conveyor belt.
由于快克古♥柯♥碱泛滥 黑人的死亡率大增
Because of crack cocaine, Blacks are being killed
丧失亲人和财产的速度之快
and losing their families and property in a way that,
若不是他们自己造成的
were it done by any other than Black people themselves,
就会被视为种族大屠♥杀♥
could be called genocide.
警方分身乏术,监狱人满为患
The police can't cope, the jails are overflowing.
许多住在市内贫民区
It's fair to say many of the ordinary,
安分守己的居民如今生活在恐惧当中
decent people of the inner-city are now living in terror...
-干 -求助无门
Fuck! - ...and don't know where to turn.
这可是新世界,理查
This is gassed up, Richard.
-了解 -懂吗?
Okay. - Okay?
这可不是锂盐、烦宁 普柯塞或赞安诺
Okay, because this is not lithium or Valium or Percocet or Xanax.
这是不同层次的药物
This is... This is another level.
知道吗?这个...
Okay? This...
疼始康定会颠覆制药界
This OxyContin, this is some real big boy shit.
我一直看...
And I could see it, and I could see it, and I could see it.
当我从所有的资料 所有的图表和数据
And as I recognized patterns in all that data,
推敲出模式后
in all those graphs and numbers,
我惊觉我以前见过同样的状况
I realized I had seen this before.
-怎么了? -我们需要谈谈
What is it? - We need to talk.
若你想开除我,45秒之后就可以了
If you want to fire me, you can after 45 seconds.
-但你得先看看这个 -我的天啊
But you need to see this. - Jesus, hell.
这是犯罪率
This is a crime rate
32%
of 32 percent.
今年有156起相关逮捕事件
156 arrests this year.
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表