剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
医生又不了解我,对吧?
The doctor doesn't know me, does he?
过来
Come here.
抱一个,都结束了
Hug. It's over, guys.
但普渡制药才刚起步
But Purdue was just getting started.
没有开立疼始康定的医生
Any physician who is not prescribing OxyContin
等同于治疗不当 支持不人道又过时的治疗方式
is practicing inhumane, backwards, antiquated malpractice.
他们开始在各州连锁酒店
They started filling every shitty conference room
破烂的会议厅中举办研讨会
in every Holiday Inn in an eight-state area.
疼始康定对各位的病患有益无害
OxyContin benefits your patients.
当他们的身体变好
When, and only when they are doing well,
你的生活才会变好
can you do well.
-总共五个步骤 -她好厉害
Five steps. - She's incredible.
-第一步,正视问题 -她这样能拿到多少报酬?
Step 1, you admit you have a problem. - How much does she make for this?
-演讲费5500元 -问题是什么?
5,500 on this speech. - Your problem?
-开立的疼始康定太少了 -她的行程超满
"I'm not selling enough." - They keep her very busy.
很好懂吧?
Straight forward enough, right?
-也太赚了吧 -第二步,向你以前的病患道歉
That's a lot of money. - Step 2, apologize to patients
-你害他们拿不到疼始康定 -但很值得
who you did not prescribe OxyContin. - But it's worth it.
-我上一季有一半的奖金都来自她 -第三步,明白有更至高无上的存在
Last quarter, half my bonus was from her. - Step 3, acknowledge a higher power...
-我爱死她了
I fucking love her.
能带领你迈向成功与启蒙之路
...that can lead you to success and wisdom.
知道是谁吗?
Do you know what that power is?
我
Me.
妳有拿到笔了吗?
Do you have a pen?
布丽,我有个问题
Britt. Can I ask?
-妳到底... -妳好,布丽
How much--? - Hey, Britt.
妳到底赚多少?
How much did you make?
奖金是4万2000元
My bonus was 42,000.
真的能赚那么多?
Is that possible?
-我才拿到6500元 -我知道
I made 6,500. - I know.
那...
What about...?
谁?珍?
Who, Jen?
2万7000元
27,000.
-菲尔呢? -是
And, Phil? - Hey.
-你拿到多少奖金? -32
How much did you make in your bonus? - 32.
3万2000元?
Thousand?
-妳好,布丽 -那是我...
Hi, Britt. - Am I--?
那是我不会推销吗?
Am I terrible at this job?
不,这种事急不得
No, it's a process and you're growing.
妳还在累积经验、拓展人脉 这是需要时间的
You're building. It takes time.
不好意思,妳是员工吗? 还是只是呆站著?
Um, do you work here or are you just standing there?
-我是员工,需要什么?好 -我需要妳把吧台清干净
I work here, what do you need? Okay. - I need you to clean this shit up.
天啊,妳的演讲好精彩,我很喜欢
Oh, my gosh, you were amazing up there. I loved your speech.
-妳长得真可爱,几岁了? -要喝咖啡吗?
You're cute, how old are you? - Coffee?
嗨,近来可好?
Hey, how are you?
听著
How's it going? - Hey.
我不知道我哪里做错了
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
我负责区域的所有医生 都有在开立疼始康定
I have every doctor on my circuit prescribing.
废话,这是最基本的
They all should be prescribing.
不过奖金多寡 不是取决于开立的处方数量
But your bonus is not determined by prescriptions.
而是开立的剂量
It's based on the number of milligrams.
妳好,我爱死妳了
Hey. I fucking love you.
匹兹堡见
See you in Pittsburgh.
T医生
Dr. T! It's been so long.
-好高兴见到妳 -好久不见
How nice to see you again. I missed you.
-我好想妳 -这是香侬薛佛,新进的业务
Meet Shannon Shaeffer, our newest recruit.
-我是香侬薛佛 -香侬,幸会
Shannon Shaeffer. - Nice to meet you.
彼此彼此
Nice to meet you too.
我很期待与妳共事
I look forward to doing a lot of business with you.
-你嘴巴真甜,祝你今天愉快 -谢谢,祝妳今天愉快
You're so sweet. Have a good day. - Thank you so much. Have a nice day.
你也是
You too.
怎么乱成这样?
Why is this a fucking mess?
叫妳的医生们增加剂量 妳若想赚多一点
Get your doctors to titrate up. If you wanna make some money,
那就想办法说服他们开立更高的剂量
you gotta get your doctors to prescribe a higher dosage.
他们干嘛要这么做?
Why would they do that?
这帽子送妳
Got you a hat.
这个小抱枕送给你,请你提高数量
Why don't you cuddle up with this guy, get your numbers up.
卖♥♥越多药,奖金就越多 这样比较合理吧?
Seems like we should get paid more the more pills we sell.
重点是利润
It's all about the margins.
羟考酮很常见 药厂直接拿美施康定的缓释膜衣来用
Oxycodone is generic and they already have the time-release capsules from MS Contin,
制♥造♥疼始康定基本上没有成本
so they had to pay, like, nothing to make OxyContin.
不过保费是照毫克算的
But they charge insurance by the milligrams,
-40毫克药锭的保费是20毫克的两倍 -美极了
so twice as much for a 40 as a 20... - Those are beauties.
80毫克的保费则是40毫克的两倍 剂量越高,药厂赚得越多
...and twice as much for an 80. The higher the dosage, the more they make.
药厂赚得越多,我们的奖金就越多
The more they make, the more we make.
想赚钱吗?
You want to make some money?
赚翻了
Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching.
妳好,布丽
Hey, Britt.
堪萨斯城万岁
Kansas City!
堪萨斯城万岁
Kansas City!
-这是新进的业务香侬薛佛 -你好,我是香侬薛佛
Shannon Shaeffer, our newest recruit. - Hi. Shannon Shaeffer.
-幸会 -幸会
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you too!
疼始康定会让你一试成主顾
This drug is the one to start with and the one to stay with,
推销、推销再推销就对了
and you're gonna sell and sell and sell and fucking sell!
你在堪萨斯城有三辆重机?
那你来这边干嘛?
You have three motorbikes in Kansas City? Why are you not there right now?
-发生在堪萨斯城的事... -对
What stays in Kansas City... - Yeah.
-抱歉 -没关系
Sorry. - Don't worry about it.
剂量不是该由医生决定吗?
Isn't it the doctor's job to set the dose?
是啊,而医生听谁的话?
Yes, it is. Who are the doctors listening to?
我
Me.
-好极了 -想要业绩突破天际?
Terrific. - You wanna fucking sell?
想赚大钱?
You wanna make money?
不要再跟著我了,去跟医生聊聊吧
Why don't you stop following me and go get some doctors to listen to you.
一起赚翻天
Fucking make some money!
推销、推销再推销,当个赢家
Sell! Sell! Sell! Win! Win!
你已经听过成功的案例
You've heard the success stories.
难道不想成为其中一员吗?
Wouldn't you like to be the one responsible for them?
疼始康定会让你一试成主顾
OxyContin is the one to start with and the one to stay with.
这标语是妳想出来的吗?
Did you write that?
不是,是理查赛克勒想出来的
No, Richard Sackler wrote that.
这意味著你必须增加剂量
Oh. - Staying with it means titrating up.
你现在只开这样,我希望你可以...
See, you're here and I'm trying to get you...
开到这样
here.
你开立的剂量越高 就越能帮助到病患,提姆
The more you prescribe the more you'll help, Tim.
我们已经熟到能叫名字了?
Oh, we're on a first name basis?
我想是的
I think so.
我考虑一下
Let me think about it. - Do you wanna think about it over lunch?
要不要边吃午餐边考虑?
约什么时候?
Lunch when?
现在
Now.
你觉得你已经是最称职的医生了吗?
Do you think you're the best doctor you can be?
这是什么意思? 那妳是最称职的药厂业务吗?
What does that mean? Are you the best drug rep you can be?
我尽力而为
Try to do my best.
了解
Okay.
-谢谢 -我也是,谢谢
Thank you. - There you go. Thank you.
我的意思是我给了你方法 让你能成为更好的医生
I just mean I'm literally showing you a way to be better at your job and...
你却不愿意接受
you don't seem all that receptive to it.
开立更多类鸦♥片♥药物会更好?
Better by prescribing more opioids?
对
Yes.
我们对于“更好”的认知不太一样
You and I have different definitions of "better."
你的大多治疗方法都过时了
A lot of what you do is pretty antiquated.
妳现在在嫌我老?
Ouch. Now you're calling me old?
没有,但...
No. But...
起码有点老派
old-fashioned maybe.
妳说开立更高剂量 对病患越有帮助,是吧?
So, the more you prescribe, the more you help, that right?
-对 -这个嘛,不尽然
Yes. - Well, that is not always the case
而我们之中只有一个人读过医学院
and only one of us went to medical school.
你说得也有道理
[Shannon] Right, you got me there.
我只是认为诊所也需要一定的营收
At the end of the day, you run a business
明明就有很多赚钱的机会
and there is a lot more money to be made.
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表