剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
Well, whoever, I'll pay them back.
听着,我不想因为这件事 失去我的诊所,拜託
Okay, look, I don't want to lose my practice over this. Please.
-一定有办法解决的 -那就好好配合
There must be some way out of this. - Cooperate.
好,我会配合,没问题
Okay. Okay, I will. Fine.
我需要过去两年所有发♥票♥的副本
I need a copy of every invoice over the last two years
我也会将你电脑裡所有档桉拷贝一份
and I'll make copies of the files on your computers,
如果还有什麽我该知道的事 不管是任何事
and if there is anything else I should know, anything at all,
你最好现在告诉我 因为如果被我发现
it's best you tell me now because if I find it,
你的处境会比现在糟很多
it will make things much worse for you.
还有什麽我该知道的吗?
Is there anything else I should know?
-没有 -你确定?
Nope. - You sure?
没有,真的没有
No. No, there is nothing.
没有,我保证
There's nothing, I promise.
那就把档桉给我看看
Then let's see those files.
(北卡罗来纳州艾里山)
一开始,你会知道奥施康定
At first, the only way you heard about OxyContin
只是因为普渡製药 派业务去拜访你的当地医生...
was if Purdue sent one of their reps to visit your local doctor...
雪佛兰要发威了 快把它从升降机上弄下来
Chevy going hot. Get her off the lift.
而你不幸受伤
...and you were unlucky enough to get hurt.
该死,动作快点,行吗?
Damn, little quicker, huh?
♪ How are you going to top yourself When there is nobody else? ♪
♪ How are you gonna do it by yourself? ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm not gonna be Here to help you ♪
太棒了
Yeah!
早安
Hey, good morning.
-我们在吃午餐 -临时起意的午餐,是吧?
Just having lunch. - Little impromptu lunch, huh?
-没错 -你们在吃什麽?
Absolutely. - What are you eating?
义式腊肠三明治
Salami sandwich.
好,还有备胎要换
Yeah, so spare needs to be changed here.
那还没弄好,雪佛兰也要移下升降机
That hasn't been done. Chevy, get off the lift.
-吃完东西就开工吧 -马上来
Finish your food and let's go. - We'll get right on it.
烂透了,各位,你们有够懒散的
Good job, guys. Really good start today.
♪ How are you gonna top yourself When there is nobody else? ♪
♪ How are you gonna do it by yourself? ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm not gonna be Here to help you... ♪
搞什麽?
I mean, what the fuck?
♪ How you gonna do it alone? ♪
♪ When I don't pick up my phone... ♪
阿泰...
Ty! Ty! Ty!
阿泰
Hey!
阿泰,动作快点
Hey! Pace it up!
一小时过去了,你什麽都没做
You've done nothing in an hour.
这些引擎突然冒出来 我不知道该怎麽办
All these engines came out of nowhere and I don't know what to do with them.
这裡不是废铁场
This isn't a junkyard we're doing.
把引擎丢掉就好,工坊需要你
Let's get the engines in the bin. I need you in the shop.
-我会进去的 -集中注意力
I will, I will. - Pull focus.
-好啦 -来吧
Okay! All right! - Here we go.
-我相信你 -我也相信我自己
I believe in you, man. - I believe in me too.
麦克,抱歉让你久等
Hey, Mike. Sorry to keep you waiting.
来帮你结♥帐♥吧
Let's get you closed up.
谢谢你等我
Thanks for waiting, huh?
请进
Come on in.
-亲爱的,麦克要结♥帐♥ -你好,麦克
Hey, hon. Mike wants to close up. - Hi. Hi, Mike.
-你好 -妳好
Hey! - Hi!
-好的,总共是... -这是谁啊?
Okay, that comes to... - Oh, who is it?
167块
...167 total.
好,等等
Yeah. Hold on.
店裡最近生意比较清澹 谢谢妳帮我打折
Things have been slow down at the shop so I appreciate the discount.
-不客气 -打折?
Oh. No problem. - Discount, hon?
对,你们知道...
Yeah. You know, that, uh...
你们知道玛姬离开我了吧?
You know Maggie left me?
该死
Oh, shoot.
-我不知道 -对,她什麽都带走了,只留下卡车
I did not know that. - Yeah, she took everything but the truck.
-房♥子也被她夺走了 -是吗?
Yeah, she took the house. - Oh, yeah?
她把狗带走 在我去拿鞋子时要牠攻击我
She took the dog. She had it attack me when I went to get my shoes.
你们认识在雪佛兰经销商 工作的朗妲吗?
You know Rhonda who works at the Chevrolet dealership?
-我认识朗妲 -不是在前台工作的那个
I know Rhonda. - Not at the front desk.
她就是为了她离开我的
Uh, that's who she left me for.
好吧
Okay.
-情况如何? -刚刚好紧张
How we doing? - That was intense.
-妳给麦克打折? -别这样,他很难过
The discount with Mike? - Oh, come on, he's so sad.
情感折扣吗,宝贝?
[phone ringing] - Emotional discounts. I don't know.
-不太好吧 -克莱格轮胎你好
Kryger Tires.
太棒了,非常谢谢你,好的
Oh, fantastic. Thank you so much. Okay.
怎样?
Um-- - What?
你的义大利轮胎更换机来了 现在准备过海关
Your Accu-turn tire thingy from Italy arrived and is gonna clear Customs
-今天五点会送来 -义大利,老天
and get dropped off today at 5:00, yeah. - Italy. Nice.
那花了我们多少钱?
How much did that run us?
多少去了?八千块吗?
What was it, like, eight grand?
八千?
Eight thousand dollars?
是你自己想要高档义大利货的
You're the one who wanted a fancy Italian one.
我根本不知道它的功能
I don't even know what it does.
亲爱的 就算我想买♥♥一样八千块的东西
Honey, just because I want something for $8,000,
妳也不该就这样买♥♥下去啊
doesn't mean you're supposed to pull the trigger on it.
你在开玩笑吧?你肯定是在开玩笑
You're joking, right? You're actually joking.
-我真的会扁你...天啊 -妳是负责管帐的
I'm gonna kick you in your-- Oh, my God. - You're running the books.
-是吧? -我会杀了你
Yeah? - I'm going to kill you.
妳不喜欢大学,对吧?
So, we don't like college, huh?
别上大学了
No college.
妳的大学基金没了
There goes your college fund.
-好... -爸爸好坏
Okay. Okay. - Daddy's being mean.
-我爱妳 -你去忙你的吧
I love you. - You just go and do your thing out there.
这辆车昨天就该交货了,各位
This was supposed to be done yesterday, guys.
快还给客人,它好了
Get it out, it's ready.
溷蛋
Motherfucker.
-把耳机拿下来... -为什麽?
Take them off! Take them off! - Why?
-干嘛啦 -听我说
Come on. - Listen to me.
-我在鬼溷 -对,没错
I'm fucking around. - Yeah, exactly.
-你在鬼溷,到此为止 -葛伦
You're fucking around. No more. - Glen.
你知道暴龙怎麽打招呼吗?
Do you know how a T-Rex says hi?
别闹了,住手...
Stop fucking around. Hey. Stop. Stop.
(克莱格轮胎)
-住手 -你知道暴龙怎麽吃东西吗?
Stop. - Do you know how the T-Rex eats?
-牠会... -给我滚出来
It goes... - Get the fuck out.
快点,关掉
Let's go. Turn it off.
快关掉...
Turn it the f-- - Ah!
-给我关掉 -我听不到
Hey, shut it down. - I can't understand you.
关掉,够了
Shut it down! No more.
-给我出来 -别这样
Hey, get out. - Come on, man.
-我只是闹着玩的 -出来
I'm just fucking around. - Get out.
-我可以的,别生气... -别闹了
I can do it. Come on. - Stop fucking around.
-我警告过你,对吧? -对,你有
I gave you a warning. Did I not? - Yes, you did.
好,所以你做了什麽?
Okay, so what happened?
什麽都没做,你在鬼溷
Nothing happened. You're screwing around.
-关掉怪手,给我进工坊去 -我把音乐关掉了,听着...
Turn the machine off, get in the shop. - I took the music off! Listen--
该死
Oh, shit.
-该死 -你还好吗...
Fuck. - Are you okay? Are you okay?
怎麽回事?
What is going on?
他跌下来,撞到旋转机...
He fell-- And then the rotator--
然后摔到地上
He fell off onto the ground. - Are you okay?
葛伦,我很抱歉,我... -妈的
Glen, I'm so sorry man, I... - Oh, fuck.
你站得起来吗?抓住我的肩膀
Do you think you can get up? Grab my shoulder.
-我的背...我的背不对劲 -好
My back. There's something in my back. - Okay.
-试着站起来 -我试着起来
Let's try and stand up. - Let's try to get up.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-我只是在开玩笑 -慢慢来...
I was just fucking around. - Slow.
-我不是故意把你推下去的 -一、二、三,来吧
I didn't mean to throw you off. - Ready? One, two, three, come on.
-该死 -把他放下...
[screaming] Oh, fuck! - Put him down, put him down!
好,去叫救护车
Okay, go call an ambulance.
天啊 我的背,该死
Jesus Christ. - My back. Oh, fuck.
给我牵引器
[surgeon] Retractor.
麻烦给我下一个
Next, please.
抽吸,韧带受伤了
Suction. There's the ligament damage.
好,拔♥出♥来♥了,这是骨头碎片
All right, it's out. There's the bone fragment.
我跟你的外科医生谈过了 他说手术很成功,一切没问题
I spoke with your surgeon. He said home run, everything was great.
-所以现在... -太棒了
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表