剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
我是认真的
I mean it!
普渡制药的高层全都拒绝配合
Executives at Purdue have declined to cooperate.
知道普渡制药 拿什么条件留住他们吗?
Any idea what Purdue is offering them to stay in line?
-他们不把我们当一回事 -没错
They're not taking us seriously. - No.
大烟草公♥司♥案之后 很久没有这种大案子闹上法♥院♥了
A case like this hasn't gone to trial since Big Tobacco.
-没错 -他们奋力反抗
Exactly. - They fought.
而我们的案子进度大幅超前他们
Our case is miles ahead of theirs.
他们最后得赔偿2600亿元
And they ended up paying $260 billion.
我们这次能顺利告上法庭吧?
We're going to trial, aren't we?
当然,一定要把他们告上法♥院♥
Oh, yeah, we're going to trial.
理查,该考虑和解协议了
It's time to talk settlement, Richie.
必须保护我们的名声
We must protect our name.
我们代表了文化、艺术、教育与科学
It stands for culture, the arts, education, science.
没错,如果没处理好 世人会把我们跟疼始康定画上等号♥
Yeah. If not, we are gonna forever be known as the OxyContin family.
这是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
这是我一手建立的,我会捍卫到底
I built this. I will defend it.
一定要达成协议
We need to cut a deal.
儿子,这件事一定要尽快解决
It's important we resolve this right away, son.
如果现在退却
If you retreat at all,
只要稍有退让的话
if you give them an inch,
他们永远不会放过我们
they will never, ever stop coming after us.
他们会想办法对付你们
They will come after you
你们的财富、艺廊与学校
and your money and your galleries and your schools.
他们会赶尽杀绝,可能会花上好几年
They will hunt you down. It might take years.
你们也许早就死了 但他们会摧毁这个家族
You might be dead and gone, but they will destroy this family.
他们会摧毁我们建立的一切
They will dismantle everything we've built,
一砖一瓦都不放过
brick by brick.
这不是真的,理查
That's just not true, Richard.
这是真的,千真万确
It is true. It is fucking true.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
只要我们承认任何罪行
If we admit to any wrongdoing, at all,
他们就会不停勒索我们
they will make us pay forever.
我们寸土不让
Do not give them an inch.
大家都想当老大
Well, everybody wants to be the man
等时机到了的时候,又是另外一回事
'til it's time to be the man.
是啊
Yes. - Mm.
我该怎么做?
What should I do?
你想知道该怎么做吗?
Oh, you wanna know what to do?
你现在需要建议了?
You want some advice now?
你现在才想要让我掌舵 但车子已经快要跌落悬崖了
You want me to take the wheel now that the car is about to go off the cliff?
拜托对我好一点
Please, be nice.
对你好?我们早就过了那阶段
Nice? We are far past nice.
我们很早就舍弃那套了
We left nice a long time ago.
我们把和善连同耳屎一起丢了
We left nice in earwax removers.
我们早就没有和善的选项
We are no longer in the realm of nice.
我们是好人
We are good people.
我们要让人们的生活恢复正轨
We're giving people their lives back. - Okay, okay. Where you going?
-你要去哪里? -不知道
I don't know. - Then we don't need to go anywhere yet.
-好,那就先不要起来 -不知道
-对吗?好 -好的
No? Okay. - Okay, no.
-你是好孩子 -好
You're a good boy.
你要坚强起来
I need you to be strong.
-你没事的 -好
You're okay, that's it.
...我们要上战场
We are gonna go to war.
-好 -你现在得上战场
Okay. - You're gonna go to war now.
-好 -但战争一点都不和善
Yep. - Yep, but war is not nice.
这是来真的 战争很丑陋、黑暗,让人痛苦
This is real war. It's ugly and it's dirty and it hurts.
别这样,没事的,不...别放弃
Come on, it's okay. No, no, no. Don't go.
没事的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
你可以的
You got this. Okay. Oh, yeah.
我不想上战场
I don't wanna go to war.
没人想上战场,但战争无法选择
Nobody wants to go to war, but war is not a choice.
你得上战场奋斗
It's time for you to fight.
-你很坚强又聪明 -是
You are strong and smart. - Yeah.
-你会努力奋战,我们一定会赢 -好
You will fight and we will win. - Okay.
要保护好普渡制药与赛克勒的名声 有听到吗?
The Purdue and the Sackler name must survive. Do you hear me?
-跟我一起说,一定要保护好名声 -一定要保护好名声
Say it with me. They must survive! - They must survive!
-我会赢 -我会赢
I'll win! - I'll win.
-我会努力反击 -我会努力反击
I'll fight! - I'll fight.
-很好,我会赢 -我会赢
And I will win! - I will win!
很好,赛克勒
Yes. Sackler!
-赛克勒 -很好
Sackler! - Yeah.
我会努力反击...
I will fight! I will fight!
我会努力反击
I will fight.
理查与普渡制药
Richard and Purdue went out and bought
花大钱请了最好的律师
the most expensive lawyers money could buy.
我是玛莉乔怀特
My name is Mary Jo White.
我是美国纽约南区联邦地区 第一位女性检察官
I was the first female U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.
我在1992年起诉 甘比诺的老大约翰高蒂
I led the prosecution against Gambino crime boss John Gotti in 1992.
在1993年起诉世界贸易中心炸♥弹♥客 奥马尔阿卜杜勒拉赫曼
And the World Trade Center bomber, Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, in 1993.
我是霍华德夏皮洛
I'm Howard Shapiro.
我在1993年到1997年间 担任联邦调查局的法律总顾问
I was general counsel for the FBI from 1993 to 1997.
(胡佛大楼)
我是鲁道夫威廉路易斯朱利安尼
Rudolph William Louis Giuliani.
我们逮到他们了...
We had 'em, we had 'em, we had 'em.
(医疗服务,临床治疗)
什么?
What?
我说恭喜,你撑过一个月,很了不起
I said congrats. A month, that's legit.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
下一位
Next.
早安,薛碧
Morning, Shelby.
你好,葛伦
Hi, Glen.
-你好吗? -很好
How are you? - Good.
恭喜满30天
Congrats on 30 days.
-谢谢,祝妳今天愉快 -你也是
Thank you. Have a good day. - You too.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
-你没事吧? -我很好
You all good? - I'm all good.
好,美♥沙♥酮♥喝起来是什么味道?
Okay. So, what does methadone taste like?
像一点猫尿加上很多的咳嗽糖浆
A little bit of cat piss and a lot of cough syrup.
但有用吗?
Yeah, but does it work? - It works. It's gonna work.
有用,一定有用
虽然我现在说的不准,但一定会有用
I know my word means nothing right now, but it will.
-我们去吃汉堡吧 -当然好
Let's get a fucking burger. - Hell yeah.
(克莱格轮胎)
嘿
Hey.
这不是你的错
None of this was your fault.
了解吗?
You understand?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. - I love you too.
来把这个猪窝打扫干净 你觉得如何?
What do you say we clean this pigsty up?
没问题,老大
You got it, chief.
我需要最优秀的员工回来帮忙
I'll be needing my best employee back at work.
-要看情况 -也许不只周末
That depends. - Maybe a little more than weekends.
我在听
I'm listening. We can discuss the terms of renegotiation.
我们可以讨论再次协商的条件
-我们还要协商? -没错,我要成立工会
Are we negotiating? Maybe-- - We are. I'm forming a union.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-老妈,妳现在接受不支薪工作吗? -你付不起我的薪水
Are you working for free now, Mom? - You couldn't afford me.
-我付不起妳的薪水? -没错
I can't afford you? - No, you can't.
我们再拿一根小黄瓜,好吗?
Let's get you another cucumber, right?
好
Okay.
糟糕,这里很严重
Oh, no. This is very serious right here.
这颗螺丝松掉了
You got a screw loose here.
代表我得再三检查 家里所有柜子里的每一个螺丝
You know what that means, I gotta double, triple check every screw
以防万一
in every drawer throughout the house, just to safeguard it.
不然可能会发生意外 看来我今晚得在这过夜了
That's a potential disaster if I don't. I'll have to stay the night.
-葛伦... -怎么?
Glen... - What?
你得走了
You gotta go.
走去哪?
Go where?
我要去哪里?
Where am I going?
别这样
Don't do this.
我们说好的
We made a deal.
好吧
Okay.
我很想妳
I miss you.
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表