剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
对你,对这个家都是
To you. To this family.
我刚刚...
And, you know, I was--
我在开来的路上
I was driving on my way here, and...
想著要说什么才好
I didn't know what to say, and I...
我想起我们之前快乐的时光
I was thinking of just the better times,
我人生中最美好的时刻之一 就是跟你妈妈结婚的那天
and one of the best times of my life was when I married your mother.
还有知道你将加入我的生活
And knowing that I have you in my life... - [sobbing]
那是我天大的荣幸
...was and is a privilege.
我再也不会把这点视为理所当然
And I will not take that for granted ever again.
你就是我的儿子,好吗?
And I consider you my son, okay?
说虽如此,你值得更好的父亲
That being said, you deserve better.
你值得更好的生活 我会为了你,为了这个家变得更好
You deserve better, and I'm gonna be a better man for this family, and for you.
还有...
And, um...
我爱你
And I love you.
好吗?
Okay?
然后...
And...
我需要你的帮忙
And I just need your help.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我要怎么帮你?
What do you...? What do you mean help you?
你是指...
What...?
我需要一点钱,或是你可以告诉我
I need a little cash, or I need you to tell me,
你有没有认识的人 知道哪里可以拿到疼始康定
or if you know of somebody that knows where I can get some OxyContin.
我的天啊,不会吧
Oh, my God. No.
-等一下 -闭嘴,你到底在说什么?
Hey, wait. - Shut up. What are you talking about?
你先冷静
Wait a second.
-我现在很痛 -竟然跟我要钱
I'm hurting-- - Talking about cash.
-这是怎样? -我很痛苦
What do you mean? - I'm hurting.
-我知道你有认识的人 -闭嘴
I know you know somebody. - Shut up!
-你在说什么鬼话?这是在干嘛? -我知道你有人脉
What are you talking about? What are you doing?
你竟敢来到这里...
Come over with a fucking--
莫莉,干啦...
Go, Molly. Go, go, go.
女士们...
Ladies, ladies, ladies.
我们可以加入吗?
Can we join you?
当然,菲尔
Sure, Phil.
还是应该称呼你为业务部副总?
Or shall I say Mr. VP of Fucking Sales? Whoo!
来五杯培恩龙舌兰,我要全部干掉
Five Patróns, because I am drinking to that.
我们见过吗?你好眼熟
Have we met? You look so familiar.
这位是普渡制药的新强棒 我们超厉害的顾问
This is Purdue's new MVP right here. Our new killer consultant.
我是杰,杰麦考斯基
I'm Jay. I'm Jay McCloskey.
-妳好 -等等
Hi. - Wait.
你是那位缅因州的联邦检察官?
No. The U.S. Attorney from Maine?
我认为疼始康定是缅因州
I believe OxyContin to be the biggest criminal
目前最大的犯罪与社会威胁
and social threat in the state of Maine.
你不是还寄信给五千位医生吗?
Your letter to like 5,000 doctors.
也是明天讲座的主讲人
Tomorrow's keynote fucking speaker.
我知道他是缅因州的检察官
Well, sir, I know he is an attorney from Maine,
但他同时也是...
and he is also...
(霍华德尤戴尔)
他同时也跟我们合作
He's also working with us.
(普渡制药,副总裁兼法务长)
我以为你痛恨普渡制药
I thought you hated Purdue.
他们听了很多建议
Well, you know, they've done a lot to listen,
愿意改变
been willing to change.
我很开心能参与其中
I'm thrilled to be part of it.- Whoo!
他在你手下工作?
He works for you now?
不是,他不是公♥司♥的员工
No, sir, he's not on our payroll.
他是顾问
He is a consultant.
小姑娘,“痛恨”是很严重的措辞
"Hate" is a strong word, young lady.
妳这么年轻,不该如此愤世嫉俗
You're too young to be this jaded.
过来吧,兄弟
Get in here, buddy.
四杯加冰块
Four, on the rocks.
四杯加冰块
Give me four, on the rocks.
干啦
Take them!
我没那么醉,什么都不加
I'm that drunk. Straight up.
来吧
Here.
-闭嘴,你在说什么鬼话? -我知道你有人脉
Shut up! What are you talking about? - I know you know someone.
这是在干嘛?你竟敢来到这里...
What the fuck? Come here with a fucking--
敬天杀的普渡
Pur-fucking-due!
敬天杀的普渡
Pur-fucking-due.
-你有认识的人 -闭嘴
You know somebody-- - Shut up!
出去
Get out!Get out!
-搞什么?闭嘴 -我很痛苦
What the fuck? Shut up! - I'm hurting.
我才不在乎,闭嘴
I don't fucking care! Shut up!
-给我闭嘴 -我快死了
Shut up! Shut up! - I'm dying here.
甚至都还没有喝...
You don't even have a drink...
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死
Fucking hell.
加油,兄弟
Come on, buddy.
努力撑过去
Fight this shit.
加油
Come on, man.
我没事,我会没事的
I'm all right. I'm all right.
加油...
Come on. Come on.
加油
Come on.
他很老,但我还是会跟他上♥床♥
He's old, but I'll still hook up with him.
他一定有50岁了吧
He's definitely 50.
以50岁来说,他保养得很好
He's looking good for 50.
他是整形外科的
He is a plastic surgeon.
天啊,我也想要整形外科医生 骨科医生无聊死了
God, I want a plastic surgeon. I'm so bored of fucking orthos.
-为什么? -骨科有什么不好?
Why? - What's wrong with orthos?
-每个都是自大狂 -等等
Oh, they're just ego, ego, ego. - Wait a second.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
这是疼始康定
This is OxyContin.
-是啊,这是派对耶 -妳在干嘛?
Yeah. It's a party, Shannon. - What are you doing?
是啊
Yeah.
妳没试过吗?
Have you never?
-没有 -什么?
No. - What?
-我刚刚一度不敢相信 -真的没有
I don't believe that for a second. - I haven't.
-香侬,妳得试试看 -妳在做什么?
Shannon, try this. - What are you doing?
香侬,吸看看,来嘛
Shannon, get up on it, come on.
试试看
Try it.
妳怎么会有这条手链?
Where'd you get this?
(蒂芬妮)
放开我
Let go of me.
一群好色的猪猡
What horny fucking pigs.
全部都是
All of them.
怎么了?
What?
去他的
Ugh. Fuck me.
这是什么?
What the fuck is this?
妳交接给我的工作很顺利
Your hand-off was successful.
什么?
What?
妳把我送到库柏的裤裆里 因为妳做不来
You throwing me on Cooper's dick 'cause you couldn't do it.
-这招厉害 -真有妳的
Well-played. - Way to go, girl.
-妳没必要... -跟他上♥床♥?
You didn't have to-- - Fuck him?
我得这么做
Yeah, I did.
-这才是交易的重点吧? -妳不需要这么做
That's the whole deal, right? - No, you didn't. I--
我不知道妳会跟他上♥床♥
I didn't know you were gonna do that.
-不然我不会... -妳是认真的?
I wouldn't have-- - Are you serious?
我没想到会发生...
I didn't think that was what--
-我以为... -闭嘴啦
I thought it was-- - Fuck off.
滚开
Fuck off.
天啊
My God.
快点,吸看看
Come on, do a line, Shan.
来嘛
Come on.
来嘛
Come on.
试试看
Try it.
-吸吧... -妳是认真的吗?
Do it, do it, do it. - Are you serious?
为何不试试?来嘛
Why not? Come on.
快点
Come on.
感觉很好,对吧?
It feels good, right?
很舒服
It feels so good.
真的很舒服
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表