剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
Scientifically speaking? OxyContin and heroin?
这就像说叉子和机关枪很类似 因为它们都是金属
It's like saying a fork and a machine gun are similar because they're both metal.
他只是想展现自己比你聪明
He wants to make you feel like he's smarter than you.
83%的医生都是男性
83% of doctors are men.
如果用科学无法说服他
If it doesn't work to win him over with science,
就只好奉承他
you have to stroke his ego.
“费兹吉本医生,你好聪明”
"Oh, Dr. Fitzgibbons, what a big, strong brain you have."
妳得保持微笑,想办法说服他
You just got to smile and do whatever it takes to win.
妳有微笑吗?
Did you smile?
我有
I think so.
笑给我看看
Show me.
再笑开一点
Bigger.
很好
Good.
说她听说密屈为了保险金
...say that she heard that Mitch drove the Bronco
把福特野马开进溪裡
into the creek for insurance money.
因为那傢伙几乎疯了
The guy has gone half off his head.
是真的
He really has.
他看不见,他迷路了
He can't see up or down. The boy's lost.
找不到回家的路
Can't find his way home,
他被老二牵着走,感到很困惑
he's so confused by where his dick's taking him.
他逼着她做了两... 对,他不让她下床
All he did was make her have sex for two-- Yeah. He just kept her in the bed.
那女的几乎歇斯底里
The girl was almost hysterical...
那辆车根本是废铁,我告诉你
The car's a piece of junk, I tell you.
这些女人就是这样 食谱怎麽写,她们就怎麽做
That's what you can say about these women. They do what they're told, by Larousse.
那都是一些非常有钱的...
Those are some really, really wealthy...
她就会变身为荡♥妇♥
She would've gone bang, bang, bang.
她待在那间小木屋足不出户
She never would've gone out of that chalet...
我认识一个哈萨克女孩,是个美人
I knew a girl from Kazakhstan. She was a beautiful girl...
所以那傢伙渴望得到更多女人
That's how desperate the guy is to get more women.
-他说切尔克斯人... -克雷格,等一会儿...
"He says Circassian--" - One sec, Craig. One sec.
好的
Okay, so...
-我要吃药 -什麽?
I'm taking my pill. - What?
-还没6点,还要再一个小时 -什麽?
Not 'til 6:00. You have another hour. - What?
-12小时吃一次 -已经12小时了
It's every 12 hours, right? - It's been 12.
6、7、8、9、10、11、12 1、2、3、4、5
Six, seven, eight, nine, 10, 11, 12, one, two, three, four, five.
你把6到7点算成两小时
You counted 6:00 and 7:00 as two hours.
6到7点是一小时,还没到
6:00 to 7:00 is one hour. You have to wait.
-才过11个小时 -我是说...
It's only been 11 hours. I'm just saying...
你可以去把轮胎换好吗?
You wanna go finish the tire?
-去帮忙 -那个晚点再做
Just go help. - Finish that later.
对,谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
老婆,我的背很僵硬
My back, hon, is about to seize up.
如果可以提早吃,医生就会说可以
If you could take it earlier, he would've said you could.
-我知道医生说什麽 -别跟我争好吗?
I know what the doctor said. - Can you stop?
我就再等58分钟
I'll wait 58 minutes.
-可以了吧? -奎格轮胎
How's that? - Kryger Tires.
你知道密屈吗? 你知道他开车冲进溪裡吗?
Did you hear about Mitch? You know he drove his car into the creek?
没其他原因,就为了一个女人
For no good reason except a woman.
我想问服药的间隔能否缩短?
I just want to know if I can take them more often than every 12 hours.
身体耐受度会慢慢提高,这很正常
Your body's building up a tolerance. It's pretty normal.
对,如果我8点时头痛
Right, so when I get a headache on hour eight,
或是在时间到前觉得痛 可以提前吃药吗?
or if I'm starting to feel pain before, I can take one?
葛兰,你得坚守12小时
Glen, you got to stick to 12 hours.
-但是如果有效... -确实有效
But if it's working... - Which it is, obviously.
很好,我们可以提高剂量
Good to hear. We can increase the dose.
我把剂量提高到40毫克
Let's kick you up to 40 milligrams.
我不懂为什麽可以改吃高剂量
I don't understand why he can take a stronger one
而不能一日多回低剂量?
and he can't take the weaker ones more often.
那样行不通
Not exactly how it works.
奥施康定的药效可持续12小时 而药管局的官员
OxyContin was formulated to last 12 hours, and the folks at the FDA,
他们的薪水比我高得多 也比我聪明得多
whose pay grades are way above mine, and who are much smarter than I am,
规定这麽做
say that's how we gotta use it.
所以,我们就得这麽做
So that's how we're gonna use it.
好吗?
Okay?
我再去帮你拿药
Do you want me to fill it?
-葛兰 -什麽事?
Oh, uh, Glen. - Yeah?
你有兴趣分享你的故事吗?
You think you might have any interest in sharing your story?
什麽意思,我的故事?
[Lily clears throat] - What do you mean, my story?
生产奥施康定的药商
Well, the folks who make OxyContin
请医生推荐几名病患
asked doctors to send them patients
分享正面的经验
who've had a positive experience.
怎麽做?什麽意思?
Like how? What-- What do you mean?
我想他们会把你的故事拍下来
Well, I think that they would film you telling your story.
-要上电视吗? -什麽?
What? - What, like on TV?
-更像是拍电影 -电影?
Well, more like a... like a movie. - A movie?
-我的故事? -你的故事
About me? - About you.
你可以跟凯文科斯纳一样了
Aw, now you can finally be like your boyfriend, Kevin Costner.
-好的 -我得说,莉莉
All right. - I gotta tell you, Lily.
他是有点像凯文科斯纳
He does look a bit like Kevin Costner.
-谢谢,这终结了10年的辩论 -如果你学他的髮型
Thank you. This ends a 10-year debate. - If you do this with his hair.
-宝贝 -他更帅
Babe... - He's more handsome.
我要去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed.
你要睡了吗?
You gonna come?
我再等一下
I will in a bit.
好的
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Good night.
-别太晚睡 -好
Don't stay up too late. - I won't.
-有拿到吗? -或许吧
Did you get them? - Maybe.
我拿到了
Yeah, I got them.
很好
Oh, yeah.
这要怎麽吃?
What do we do with these?
吞下去
Swallow them.
你们确定吗?
You're sure you want these?
这药让我继父一团糟
They're making my stepdad fucked up.
-好耶 -你要吗?
Fuck yeah. - You want them?
-是吗?好 -对
Yeah? Okay. - [boy] Yeah.
-就是要这样 -好吧
That's the goal. - Yeah, okay.
换你,泰
Your turn, Ty.
-我不必了 -来嘛
No, I'm all right. - Come on.
-别这麽扫兴 -我是帮你们偷的
Don't fuck out on me. - I got them for you.
-能让你性致大好 -好的
Hell, it's good for fucking. - Yeah, okay.
不了...我不用了
No, no, I'm all right.
剩下的菸屁♥股♥可以给妳
[boy] I got the end of the cigarette you can have.
好啊
Hell yeah.
-我想见库柏医生 -巧克力是贿赂吗?
I'm here to see Dr. Cooper. - That chocolate a bribe?
是的
Yes, it is.
要看柜檯助理是否愿意与你分享
But it's up to your receptionist if she wants to share with you.
我们都知道结果
Oh! Well, it'll never happen.
库柏医生,可以耽误你三分钟吗?
Dr. Cooper, could I have three minutes of your time?
-给妳两分钟 -够了
Uh, I'll give you two. - That works.
我想跟你介绍奥施康定
I would love to talk to you about OxyContin.
-我有患者询问 -但是你还没有开过?
I've had patients ask me about that. - But you haven't prescribed it?
-没有,我对目前的药很满意 -你的患者或许不满意
No, I'm satisfied with the tools I have. - Well, your patients might not be.
我的患者很好,他们很好
[chuckles] My patients are fine. They're fine.
-我留一些试用品给你 -不用了
Could I leave you some samples? - Not today.
妳的好意我心领了,谢谢
Uh, you're lovely, but no, thank you.
-这是你女儿? -对,艾蜜莉
Is this your daughter? - Yeah, Emily.
像是哥伦布市的区域赛
Looks like regionals in Columbus.
让我想起过去
It's bringing back memories.
她的体态很好,有得名吗?
She's got great form. Did she place?
有,第四名
Yeah. Fourth.
真厉害
That's impressive.
她一定很努力
She must work hard.
是的
She certainly does.
-我很想念 -是吗?
I miss it. - Really?
对,我过去...
Yeah. I was a...
我有很长一段时间都投♥注♥在上面
I did that for a long time.
现在回头看,值得吗?
Wow. Well, looking back, was it worth it?
让我学会纪律和努力
Taught me discipline and hard work.
还有失败后再站起来
Taught me how to fail and get back up again.
现在推销止痛药时
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表