剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
A drug in that form, it doesn't just kill people,
也会波及患者身边的亲友
it destroys the families and friends,
和他们身边所有人的事业和梦想
the businesses and dreams of everyone around them.
当这发生在你和你的家人身上
When that happens to you, when that happens to your family,
你就会永远被改变
you are changed forever.
这是妳的亲身经历吗?
Are you speaking from experience?
是的
Yes, I am.
该死
Shit.
有事吗?
What's up?
-肖恩你好 -已经一年了吗?
Hey, Shawn. - Been a year already?
对,你说每年
Yes. You say that every year.
所以什麽事?
So, what's up?
你要我跟妈说什麽?
What do you want me to tell Mom?
妳为什麽还要来?
Why you keep doing this?
如果你不希望我来,我就不来了
I don't have to come if you don't want me to.
告诉她我爱她,我想她和生日快乐
Tell her I love her, I'm thinking about her and happy birthday.
-好的 -再见,姊姊
I'll do that. - Bye, sis.
(饼乾桶)
♪ What a day for a daydream... ♪
还要蓝莓吗?
Want another blueberry?
把嘴张开
Open up. Oop!
她在家裡已经吃一盒了
She already had a fruit packet before we left the house.
我知道
[Lily chuckles] I know.
-她喜欢蓝莓 -对蓝莓疯狂
She loves her blueberries. - Mad about the blueberries.
-裡面有放培根 -你不要的话给我
They put bacon in this. - I'll take it if you don't want it.
不是...我不是抱怨
No, no. I'm not complaining.
我可以点杯咖啡吗?
You think I could order a coffee? - Mm-mm.
-泰,不行 -为什麽?
Ty, no. - Why not?
上次你整晚睡不着
Last time you had one, you were up all night.
我需要提神 我不懂这有什麽大不了的
I need it to focus. I don't understand why it's a big deal
-大家都在喝咖啡 -你可以喝低咖♥啡♥因♥的
if everybody else has a coffee. - Why not have a decaf?
低咖♥啡♥因♥的没意义
Decaf defeats the purpose.
-干嘛喝?又不好喝 -你今晚会睡不着...
Why drink it? It doesn't taste good. - You won't sleep tonight.
-相信我 -点杯咖啡吧
Trust me. - Have a coffee.
葛兰说我可以喝咖啡
Glen says I can have a coffee.
-好吧,你喝吧 -就是说嘛
Fine have a coffee, but... - That's what I said.
-凯莉也需要咖啡 -把蓝莓塞进去
Kaylee needs a coffee. - Sticking the blueberries in.
可以再吃一个吗?
Can I have another one?
爸爸的手流血了
Dada's hand's bleeding.
-天啊 -他的手上有血
Oh, my... - He's got blood on his hand.
天啊,葛兰,你咬到自己的手吗?
Oh, my God. Glen, did you bite your hand?
你做了什麽?都是血,老天
What did you do? You're covered in blood. Oh, God.
-还要吗? -对,多拿点餐巾纸
Need some more? - Grab more napkins.
-给你,拿着 -我去清理一下
Here. Hold this. - I'll clean it.
我去清理一下
I'll clean it.
天哪...起来
Oh, my-- Oh, my God! Get up!
葛兰...你还好吗?
Glen! Glen, are you okay?
葛兰,看着我
Glen, try to look at me.
-怎麽回事? -我不知道
What's going on? - I don't know! I don't know!
-他噎到了吗? -不是,快帮忙叫救护车
Is he choking? - No! Can somebody call 911?
-他有呼吸吗? -我觉得没有
Is he breathing? - I don't think he's breathing.
看着我...
Just... Look at me. Look at me.
-葛兰 -先生...
Glen! - Sir? Sir?
快点叫救护车
Somebody call 911!
你在干嘛?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
老天,快醒醒
Jesus Christ! Stay with him.
醒醒...
Stay with him. Stay with him.
-叫救护车了吗? -已经在路上了
Did someone call an ambulance? - There's somebody on the way!
他没有呼吸了...
He's not breathing! He's not breathing!
-快点叫救护车 -救护车在路上了吗?
Somebody call an ambulance? - Somebody on the way?
-该死,醒醒 -救命
Damn! Come on! Stay with us! - Somebody help!
-醒醒 -住手
Come on! - Stop!
千万别断气
Don't fucking die on us!
看着我,葛兰
Look at me, Glen!
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表