剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
What's wrong with you? - The latch, it broke!
不知道,我好像忘记锁上
I don't know. Maybe I forgot-- I forgot the latch.
-你在说什么? -妈,妳为什么要装傻?
What are you talking about? - Why are you playing dumb?
妳明知道他怎么了 看看他现在这样子
You know what he's doing! Look at him.
仔细看著他,他魂不守舍的
Look at him, he's not even there, okay?
-我都看到了 -给我离开
I've seen him. - Get the fuck out of here.
-我看到他晚上溜出去... -别说了
I've seen him in-- - Just stop it!
我早上看到他在上班前吞了一些药丸
I've seen him before work and popping pills!
拜托,怎么可能 会让车子从升降机上掉下来
You're dropping cars off the lift?
等一下
Wait, wait, wait, you--
-你看到他吃药? -对
Wait, you saw him do that? - Yes!
-没错,我要说的就是这个 -那你为什么不说?
Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. - Then why didn't you say something?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你看到他吃药 为什么不马上跟我说?
Why didn't you tell me the minute that you saw him fucking do it?
这不是我的错
It's not-- This isn't my fault.
你看到为什么不马上跟我说?
Why didn't you tell me the minute you knew?
-去妳的,这跟我无关 -不对...去你的才对
Fuck you, if you think this is my fault-- - Hey! No! Fuck you!
他对药物上瘾,他很痛苦
He is addicted to pills and he is in pain,
都是因为你太蠢 没第一时间让我知道
because you were so fucking stupid in the first place!
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
这是你的错,快滚
It's your fault! Get out!
快滚
Get out!
快走
Go!
-我忘了 -闭嘴
I forgot. - Shut up.
我忘了
I forgot.
我要再说一次 这番话说几次都不嫌多
Now, I'm gonna say this again, because it's worth repeating.
类鸦♥片♥药物不只会摧毁滥用药物者
Opioids don't just destroy the lives of those who abuse them,
也会毁了他们身边的所有人
they destroy the lives of everyone in their orbit.
怎么回事?这是怎样?
What's going on? What is this?
不知道,那些示♥威♥者疯了
I don't know. These protesters are crazy.
可恶,他们还丢东西过来
I think they're throwing something at me.
-我们会想办法 -他们疯了
We'll figure it out. - It's crazy!
-他们已经闹了一整天 -你还好吗?
It's all day long! - Are you okay?
现在还丢东西砸我的办公室
They're throwing stuff at my office!
我们会帮你,好吗?
We'll-- We'll help you. Okay?
-我会跟你一起想办法解决 -是妳害我陷入现在这窘境
I'll figure this out. - You put me in this position.
只是...好,我们会的
Just-- I-- Yeah, yeah, yeah. We will, we will.
-普渡制药打算怎么做? -杀人犯
What is Purdue gonna do? - Liar!
好吗?好
Okay? Okay.
我们不让步
We don't cave.
打击滥用者
Hammer on the abusers.
卡萝布斯特与媒体以错误资讯
Carol Brewster and the media have raised fear and concerns
引起大众的恐惧与担忧
based on misinformation.
打击滥用者
Hammer on the abusers.
虽然她女儿的死令人遗憾
And while it is tragic, the death of her daughter,
但我们获知有关布斯特女士的新资讯
we do have additional information about Ms. Brewster.
香侬,接下来该怎么做?
What's the plan, Shannon?
-我的人生完蛋了 -深呼吸
It's ruining my life. - Take a deep breath.
她妈竟然在镜头前哭
Her mom is on TV crying.
-说我害死了她的女儿 -她的女儿死了
Saying that I killed her daughter. - Her daughter died.
-她当然会哭 -她女儿是该死的毒虫
Of course she's crying. - Her daughter was a junkie.
她不可能对自己说 “我搞砸了,我女儿成了毒虫”
She can't look at herself and say, "I messed up. My daughter was a druggie."
她当然要怪罪其他人 现在那个人就是你
She needs to blame someone. Right now, that's you.
你是她的医生
You're the doctor.
你知道实际情况是怎样
You know what happened.
她不是医生,只是个悲伤的母亲
She's not a doctor. She's a sad mom.
我该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do?
我会挺你
I've got you.
我们在同一条船上
You're part of my team.
你不需要躲躲藏藏
You don't have to hide.
我要让你站在其他医生面前
I-- I want to get you out there in front of other doctors.
你很激励人心
I think you're inspiring.
你开的处方笺数量...
Your prescription
非常值钱
volume... is gold.
为什么所有事都要讲到钱?
What's the fascination with money?
这是从何而来的?
Where does that come from?
你不喜欢吗?
Do you not like it?
你的手表呢?
What-- Where's your watch?
我...
I...
好,我懂了
All right. Yeah, yeah. I get it.
普渡制药会尽一切所能 保护他们的金鸡母
Purdue was gonna do whatever they had to to protect their Golden Goose,
因此他们编了一套说法 安抚支持疼始康定的人
so they spun the narrative of Oxy supporters.
他们说得很清楚 问题不是他们,而是那些瘾君子
They made it real clear they're not the problem, it's the addicts.
身为一名医生
As a physician,
看到人们滥用这种药物让我很生气
I am outraged that people would abuse this medication.
遗憾的是滥用者也找到吸食的方法
Unfortunately, the abuse community has also found out how to use it.
他们美化了那些瘾君子的形象
They're glorifying the addict
他们只占少数...
and the small number of people...
重点不是滥用疼始康定 而是药物滥用的问题
The problem is not the abuse of OxyContin, it's the abuse of drugs.
打击滥用者
Hammer on the abusers.
现在就我们掌握的资讯来看
But at this time, it is our understanding
布斯特女士体内其实有多种药物
that there were multiple drugs in Ms. Brewster's system,
目前尚未确定死因跟疼始康定有关
so it is unclear if this is related specifically to OxyContin
或是因为布斯特女士 长♥期♥的药物滥用病史
or to Ms. Brewster's history of ongoing, illegal drug abuse.
以上就是本公♥司♥的声明 这次不接受提问
That's the end of the statement. I will not be taking questions.
-谢谢 -你怎么敢?
Thank you. - How dare you?
你认识她女儿吗?
Did you know her daughter?
认识,她是我接生的
Yeah, I delivered her.
-她是个好孩子 -谢谢各位
She was a good kid.
我调查的每一位医生
Every doctor I looked into
-开疼始康定的数量都愈来愈多 -幸会
had been upping their Oxy prescriptions.
但后来我认识葛瑞利费兹吉本医生
But then I found Dr. Gregory Fitzgibbons.
他只开过疼始康定两次
He'd only prescribed Oxy twice.
第一次是为了治疗癌症
First time was for cancer.
第二次也是治疗癌症
Second time was for cancer.
这里是1998年 我寄给普渡制药的每一封信与文章
This is every single article and letter I sent to Purdue Pharma in 1998.
毫无疑问,目前最好 最有疗效的止痛药是类鸦♥片♥药物
There's no question that our best, strongest pain medicines are the opioids,
但这种药物 也可能导致成瘾与其他可怕副作用
but these same drugs have a reputation for causing addiction and terrible things.
原因会是什么?
Why do you think that is?
服用此类药物的病患中 成瘾的比例约莫是...
The rate of addiction amongst pain patients...
-就是这里 -经由医生的诊断,低于1%
Wait for it. - ...is much less than one percent.
低于1%
...is much less than one percent.
低于1%?
Less than one percent?
这是谎话
That's a lie.
这是天大的谎话
That's a real big lie.
但普渡制药声称 这数据是来自一项研究
Wait, but Purdue claims that's from a study
发表在《新英格兰医学期刊》
in the New England Journal of Medicine.
是吗?
Yeah? - Yeah--
对,低于1%,就我所知
Less than 1% is a direct quote,
是直接引述一项开创性研究
from a landmark study conducted
-波特与吉克医生所做的研究 -波特与吉克医生
by Drs. Porter and Jick... - Drs. Porter and Jick.
发表在1980年1月号♥的 《新英格兰医学期刊》
...in the New England Journal of Medicine, January 1980.
对
Oh, right.
好,等我一下
Okay, hold on a second.
律师、枪与金钱
Lawyers, guns, and money.
1980年1月号♥
January 1980.
这就是妳说的开创性研究
There is your landmark study.
这连报告都不是 只是写给编辑的一封信
This isn't a report, this is a letter to the editor.
这就是所谓的开创性研究?
This is the landmark study?
这不是报告,只是...
Well, it's not a report, it's...
我们对短期服用类鸦♥片♥药物的研究 是在受控环境里
Our survey on short-term opioid use in a controlled environment,
是在一间医院里
a hospital.
跟不受监督、长♥期♥服用的效果 毫无关联
It's not related to long-term, unsupervised opioid use.
吉克医生
Dr. Jick, your letter has become the founding gospel
你写的那封信 成了疼痛管理领域的创始福音
in the pain management field.
这太夸张了
Oh, get out of town!
全写在普渡制药的训练资料上
It's all over Purdue's training materials.
不对,我写这封信是20年前的事
No, no, no. I wrote this letter to the editor 20 years ago.
食品药物管理局怎么会任由他们 曲解我信件的内容?
How does the FDA allow them to get away with misrepresenting my letter?
好问题
Good question.
我最大的疑问是包装上写的说明
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表