剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
My biggest issue was with the language saying things like,
“据信能减少药物成瘾的情况”
"is believed to reduce the abuse liability of a drug."
-据信是指谁? -没错
Is believed by who? - Exactly.
没错,我跟他们说 这些话根本是在胡扯
Yeah, I told them it sounds like BS.
那怎么会批准?
Then why approve it?
我不是当时负责药物审查的官员
Well, I wasn't the medical officer in charge of the application.
那是谁?
Who was?
-克提斯莱特 -克提斯莱特
Curtis Wright. - Curtis Wright.
-克提斯莱特 -天杀的克提斯莱特
Curtis Wright. - Curtis goddamn Wright.
他非常会说服人
He's incredibly persuasive.
-早安,莱特医生 -早安,莱特医生
Good morning, Dr. Wright!
没想到有这么多人
I didn't realize there'd be so many of you.
他们真的很厉害
Oh, they're real good.
普渡制药的压力愈来愈大
The pressure was becoming relentless for Purdue,
但理查赛克勒与普渡制药的销♥售♥团队
but Richard Sackler and the Purdue hype machine
仍持续往前冲
kept charging forward.
我亲眼见识到革命性改变
I've seen the revolution firsthand.
在工作上见证奇迹
I have seen it at work, allowing my patients
我的病患得以随时随地 自行管理疼痛照护
to manage their own pain on a consistent basis.
不只是治疗或是减缓疾病
And not just treatment for or amelioration of diseases
与症状
or their symptoms...
而是通往自♥由♥的真正道路
...but a true path to freedom.
谢谢
Thank you. Hey!
先生,你真是天生好手
You, sir, are a natural!
-谢谢 -干杯
Oh, thank you! - Cheers!
这就是我们的目标,对吧?
That's what we all want, right?
妳让我知道真心相信一件事的力量
You show me what it is to really believe in something.
-太好了 -真的
Oh, good! - Yeah.
丰厚的演讲费更是锦上添花
The fat speaking fee makes me believe it even more.
少胡说
Shut up.
相信疼始康定
Believe in OxyContin.
全靠妳,我才能有今天
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.
相信疼始康定
Trust in OxyContin.
我买♥♥了礼物给妳
I got you something.
你不用这么费心
You don't need to.
妳改变了我的人生,这是我的心意
You changed my life, I wanted to.
尽情开疼始康定给病人吧
And prescribe the heck out of OxyContin!
-我不... -妳什么都不用说
Oh, I don't-- - You don't have to say anything.
各位可以到吧台喝点饮料
I will see you all at the bar for some drinks
由伟大的理查赛克勒请客
courtesy of the great Richard Sackler.
记得帮我留一点
Save some for me! Save some for me.
不需要让其他人知道
Nobody has to know.
待会我要带妳到我的房♥间,翻云覆雨
I'm gonna take you up to my room and fuck you.
没错,宝贝
Yes, baby!
可以请你不要这样吗?
Could you please not--?
怎么样?
Could I please what?
这样吗?
Give you that?
妳想要很久了
You've been wanting that.
晚上到我的办公室
Coming by my office at night.
疼始康定小妞
A little OxyContin kick back?
参加记者会,穿像这样的洋装
Going to conferences and wearing dresses like this.
-狡猾的女孩 -太好了
Sneaky girl! - Yes!
甜美又多汁的小美女
...juicy, fruity day, little missy.
外面一切如常
On the outside, it was business as usual.
但在内部,普渡制药的墙正逐渐崩塌
But inside Purdue, the walls were caving in.
由于麦考斯基写的信
Because of the McCloskey letter,
我们被要求到国会作证
we are being asked to testify before Congress.
“被要求”是什么意思?
What does it mean, "we are being asked"?
上面写派出公♥司♥的一位代表
It says a representative from the company.
看来我们得决定人选
It seems we are to decide.
不,我不能去
No. No, not me.
你是公♥司♥的总裁
Well, you are the president of the company.
亚瑟大伯从不会 用自己的名义担♥保♥一间公♥司♥
Uncle Arthur never kept a single company in his own name
就是这个原因
for exactly this reason.
必须在我们的名声与产品之间 隔出一道防火墙
We'll put up a firewall between the name and the product.
他就是这么做的,我们也要照办
That's what he did and that's what we'll do.
天啊
God!
我们...
We are...
干
fucked! Fuck!
干...
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
莫蒂默
Mortimer!
你们三个去
It will be you three.
我?
Me?
我们吗?
Who, us?
去国会作证?
In front of Congress?
医学、行销与法律部门
Medical, marketing, and legal.
你们可以应付任何问题
You can handle anything that comes your way.
我们?
Us?
有问题吗?
You have a problem with that?
-没有... -放心交给我们吧
No. No, no. - We've got your back, sir.
-干 -我们会作证的
Fuck! - We'll testify.
莫蒂默
Mortimer!
好的
Oh, okay!
太好了,泰勒一定是忘了打给我
Okay, great. Tyler must have forgotten to call me.
我只是想确定一下,好
I just wanted to make sure. Okay.
一切都很好,非常谢谢
Yeah. Everything's great. Thank you so much.
保重,再见
Take care. Bye.
凯莉睡了
Kaylee's down.
他在杰克家
He's at Jack's.
好
Okay.
这是什么意思? 你是在睡吗?这样一点都不好
What do you mean, "Okay"? Are you fucking asleep? It's not okay.
我不喜欢他过去找他们
I don't like when he's over there.
至少他没去更糟的地方
There's worse places to be.
该死,我竟然跟他说是他的错
I told him it was his fault.
我过去找他吧
You know what? Let me go there,
好好跟他谈,我会带他回家的
talk some sense into him and I'll bring him home.
让我弥补,这是我不对,对不起
Let me make this right. It was my fault. I'm sorry.
我现在不喜欢你
I don't like you right now.
-我知道 -好
I know. - Okay.
你最好别再吃那玩意了
You better get off of that shit.
-我知道 -我是认真的
I know. - I'm serious.
这是我的错,我会好好解决
This is my fault. I'm gonna make it right.
没事的,天还没有塌下来
It's okay. The sky is not falling yet.
晚点见
See you soon.
别跟杰克吵架
Don't fight with Jack.
不会的,我爱妳
I won't. Love you.
该死
Fuck.
阿泰
Hey, Ty.
我来带你回家
I've just come to bring you home.
妳好,蒂娜
Hey, Tina.
我是谭雅
It's Tanya.
葛伦,你来干嘛?
Glen, what do you want?
杰克,很高兴见到你
Hey, Jack, it's good to see you.
-我... -你们两个先进去
I... - You two go inside.
我只是来接阿泰,他得收拾行李
I'm just coming to grab Ty, he has to get his stuff.
天啊,这太扯了
Jesus fucking Christ. This ain't happening.
你太夸张了,别在这里耍这套
This ain't happening. Not here, not now.
-走吧,你得离开 -等等
Let's go. You gotta go. - Hey.
我知道你在搞什么鬼
Hey, I fucking see you, man.
你以为骗得过我?
You think you can hide this shit from me?
快滚回你的车上
Get in the fucking truck.
这是误会
Well, there was a misunderstanding--
我知道有误会,你现在整个人茫掉
I know, because you're here high as fuck.
-快走 -不是,今天早上
Go. - No, this morning.
-发生一些误会 -快滚回车上
There was a misunderstanding. - Get in the truck, now.
够了,赶快上车
Enough. Get in the truck.
杰克
Jack...
葛伦,回去吧
Just go home, Glen! Just go home.
-阿泰,东西拿一拿 -葛伦,快上车
Ty, grab your stuff-- - Get in the truck, Glen.
清醒一点
Wake the fuck up.
-赶快上车,开回去 -快回去
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表