剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
-的确,对妳来说是这样 -不
Yeah, for you. - No.
对我们来说都是
For both of us.
理查赛克勒当时可说是春风得意
It was a very good time for Richard Sackler.
销♥售♥量节节攀升,药厂大发利市
Sales were rolling, cash was flowing,
从执法单位的角度来看 这骗局天衣无缝
and from a law enforcement perspective, they were off the radar.
但某天我有了新的上司
But I finally had a new boss.
来自维吉尼亚州的联邦检察官 约翰布朗利
He was a U.S. attorney from Virginia named John Brownlee.
一开始
At first,
我并没有看出他行事犀利果断
his prosecutorial lethalness wasn't readily apparent to me.
我目前正在调查 布拉克斯堡的医疗器材诈骗案
I'm working on a medical supply scam out of Blacksburg.
轮椅
Wheelchairs.
真有趣,那关于妳的小趣闻是?
Very exciting. And your fun fact?
这个嘛
Oh, gosh. Um, I'm double-jointed in my left elbow.
我的左手肘可以往后折
只有左手肘?
Wow. Just the left?
真不可思议
How about that.
他人看起来蛮好的
Uh, seemed like a nice enough guy,
不过感觉也有点呆
but he also seemed like a big goofy loaf of Wonder Bread.
你的名字是?
And you are?
-艾德布考斯基 -你好,艾德
Ed Bukowski. - Hi, Ed.
我正在调查在洛亚诺克 有关化疗的医疗疏失诉讼案
I'm currently working on a chemotherapy malpractice case out of Roanoke.
很好,你的小趣闻呢?
Great. Fun fact? - I can sing underwater.
我能在水里唱歌♥
真不错
That's a good one.
妳叫什么名字?
And what is your name?
-依迪佛劳尔 -小趣闻呢?
Edie Flowers.Fun fact?
那对我来说是很重要的一刻
It was a big moment for me.
我没有什么小趣闻
I don't have a fun fact. - Everybody has a fun fact, Ms. Flowers.
每个人都有小趣闻,佛劳尔小姐
我没有
I don't.
好的
Okay.
我想要他对我印象深刻
And I wanted to make an impression on him
然后告诉他我在调查什么
and tell him exactly what I was working on.
妳在处理什么案件?
And what are you working on?
疼始康定
OxyContin.
疼始什么?
Oxy what? - A Schedule 2 narcotic.
一种第二级管制药品
这种药被过度开立
It's being massively over-prescribed.
我目前不太确定严重程度
I'm not sure to what extent yet,
但真的非常受欢迎
but it is highly popular.
我曾在地方药局目睹相关抢案
I witnessed a robbery attempt at a local pharmacy.
妳目睹了抢案
You witnessed a robbery.
那妳有报♥警♥吗?
Did you take it to law enforcement?
没有
No, sir. I'm gonna stay the course.
我想维持原本计划,继续调查...
I want to play this one through--
既然发生抢案,那就必须通知警方
With a robbery, you have to refer it back to law enforcement,
对吧?
right?
我们必须诉诸正当管道
We gotta use proper channels.
他的言下之意就是
What he was saying was...
美国食品药物管理局没意见
"The FDA doesn't have a problem with it,
但妳有
but you do."
这时我发觉我必须换个方式
And that's when I realized I had to approach this another way.
这种合法的处方药
I mean, how can something legally prescribed
怎么会害死这么多人呢?
be killing so many people?
这肯定构成犯罪 但我不知道该怎么证明
There must be a crime. I just couldn't figure it out.
这是开立和取得疼始康定的
These are the doctors and patients
医生和病人名单
for prescription for OxyContin.
-疼始什么? -一种第二级管制药品
Oxy what? - A Schedule 2 narcotic.
这种药被过度开立
It's being massively over-prescribed.
要是有疼痛问题,就可以领这种药
[pharmacist] If they go in for pain, they get it.
这位今早在被送到 强森纪念医院前就死亡了
He was DOA this morning at Johnson Memorial.
才27岁
27 years old.
真令人感慨
It's a shame. All these kids. - Do you know how this feels?
-妳知道我的感觉吗? -这些孩子还那么年轻
妳不是第一次见到尸体,对吧?
This is not the first time you saw a body, is it?
好了,拿出来了
Okay. There we are.
各种疼痛问题都能领
We're seeing it for all kinds of stuff like back pain,
包括背痛、髋部疼痛、膝盖疼痛等等
hip pain, knee pain, anything.
这妳肯定没见过
Here's something I bet you haven't seen.
妳看
There.
这是什么?
What am I looking at?
1、2、3、4、5
One, two, three, four, five...
总共6颗,这还不算多
Oh, six. That's nothing.
昨天有名死者胃里有11颗
Guy yesterday had 11.
-疼始什么? -福斯特殡仪馆
Oxy what? - Frost Funeral Home,
他们目前是纪录保持人 有死者吞了18颗,超恐怖
they have the record, like 18, something scary like that.
每个人都有小趣闻,佛劳尔小姐
Everybody has a fun fact, Ms. Flowers.
妳介意吗?
May I?
我可以把这个拿走吗?
May I take this?
-当然可以 -谢谢
Sure thing. - Thanks.
这是60毫克药锭
That's a 60 milligram.
没错
[coroner] Yeah.
疼始什么?
Oxy what?
又来了两位,蒂娜
Two more for you, Tina.
(警方封锁线,请勿跨越)
怎么回事?
What is this? Is this more of the same?
都是同样死因?
对
Yeah.
这里的每一个人都是死于这种药
This... is this, is this, is this.
我的天啊
My God.
疼始康定
OxyContin. - Oxy what?
疼始什么?
(芬顿麦考伊、香侬薛佛)
-不好意思,你是警长? -妳好
Excuse me, sheriff? - Ma'am.
(香侬薛佛)
我是依迪佛劳尔
I'm Edie Flowers,
洛亚诺克联邦检察官办公室的调查员
I'm an investigator with the U.S. attorney's office in Roanoke.
-请问你有空吗? -有,妳需要什么?
Do you have a second? - Yeah. How can I help?
可以告诉我有关疼始康定的事吗?
Could you tell me everything you know about OxyContin?
妳喜欢恐怖片吗?
You... You like horror movies?
(普渡制药业务,香侬薛佛)
(提姆库柏医生,急诊,诊所)
-好的 -谢谢
I will. - Thank you!
对了,妳真漂亮
You're really pretty, by the way.
喂
Hey.
喂,妳还好吗?
Hey! You all right?
喂,没事吧?
Hey! You okay?
-妳的朋友还好吗?不要怕 -快走...
Is your friend okay? Hey, it's okay. - Drive, drive!
-妳们还好吗?不要开车 -糟糕
Are you okay? Don't drive. - Oh, shit.
-干 -喂...
Shit. - Hey! Hey!
跟妳朋友说...喂,听我说
Tell your friend-- Hey, excuse me!
妳在做什么?快停车
What are you doing? Stop!
♪ Top fuel funny car's a drug for me My heart, my heart ♪
♪ Kick start my heart... ♪
我有话要跟妳说
I need to talk to you.
喂...
Hey, hey.
-布丽 -怎么了?
Britt. - What's up?
我在停车场看到库柏医生的病人 一名青少女
I saw one of Dr. Cooper's patients, a teenager, in the parking lot.
她原本像这样拄著拐杖走进诊所
She walks into the office, hobbling on crutches,
结果出来后把拐杖拿掉,跑得可快了
then comes out sprinting, waving her crutches.
那婊♥子♥根本是装的
Bitch is totally faking it.
她拿了药,回到她15岁朋友的车上
Gets a prescription, gets back in the car where her 15-year-old friend is,
把药磨碎,直接吸到茫掉
and they crush it and snort it, and pass out.
我从头到尾都看在眼里 我想说她们死定了
I'm watching the whole thing. I'm thinking they're dead,
所以我走到车旁边,看到她们...
then I walk over and see them, and they were just...
她们完全嗑嗨了
They were so high,
后来还开出停车场 但她们根本不该开车
and then they leave, but they shouldn't be driving.
她们的车就这样冲出去 害两辆车撞在一起
They go, two cars are coming and they smash,
我全看见了
and I saw it right in front of me. - Wow!
妳看到两个毒虫在吸毒,好酷喔
You saw two drug addicts doing drugs, that's exciting.
超扯的,而且药是库柏开给她们的
It was fucking wild. And they got it from Cooper.
那又怎样?她们是毒虫
Who cares? They're drug addicts.
早在疼始康定出现前就存在了 以后也不会消失
They existed long before OxyContin and they'll exist long after.
-他的候诊室人超多 -很好
His waiting room was packed. - Good.
-这代表妳表现很好,恭喜 -是啦
You're doing your job. Congratulations. - Yeah.
但某些病人 看起来并不需要吃疼始康定
Some of them really looked like they didn't need OxyContin.
-所以我记在笔记里了 -什么?
So, I put that in my notes. - What?
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表