剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表
-负责任的企业公民 -要如何掩盖消息?
A responsible corporate citizen. - Where do we cap this?
-再过三个月就没人在乎了 -像是戒毒会、戒酒之家
...in three months, it's all over. - NA, Al-Anon.
-谁在拟新闻稿? -好,安静...
Who's drafting the press release? - Okay, quiet! Quiet!
我们应该要支持执法机关
We should back law enforcement.
霍华德,去找麦考斯基 告诉他,我们会全力支持他
Howard, talk to McCloskey. Tell him he has our full support.
我们要打击那些滥用者
It's time to hammer on the abusers.
滥用药物就是犯法
Abuse is criminal.
-就这么简单 -这要怎么解决问题?
Simple as that. - How will that solve anything?
那些毒虫不是受害者,而是加害者
These junkies are not victims, they're victimizers.
什么都不给,他们就会离开
Give them nothing and they will go away.
这点子很好
I like it.
我才不要向一个该死的毒虫屈服
I will not take a knee to a fucking junkie.
打击...
Hammer. Hammer. Hammer...
-打倒那些毒虫 -把他们打倒
Hammer those junkies! - Hammer them boys.
该死的毒虫,干
Fucking junkies. Fuck.
那些毒虫真该死
Some fucking junkies.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
-猜猜看我们要去哪里? -去坐车
Where do you think we're going? - The car.
没错,我们要去坐车 因为要去学校上课
Yeah, we're going to the car, because we're gonna go to school.
你跑去哪了?
Where were you?
我刚按了喇叭,等你们出来
I was honking, waiting for you guys.
上车后,要去哪里呢?
In the car and then where are we going?
-猜猜看 -今天怎么穿这样?
Come on! - That's what we're wearing?
我之后会还你
I'll get back to you later.
是要去上睡衣大学?
Straight to jammy school.
你自己想到的吗?
Aha. You come up with that?
不,我还在等
Yeah. No, I'm still on hold.
这是法兰克的,工作结束了
Frank, end of day. - Okay.
-好 -收拾东西
Picking it up.
-有看到我的老花眼镜吗? -没有
Have you seen my reading glasses?
-你可以照顾她吗? -好
No, but can you take her? - Yeah.
好的,不是,我们要
Okay. No, we wanted the synthetic ones.
合成的
Psst.
去找爸爸玩,快去吧
Go to Daddy! Go to Daddy! Go!
-我们要找爸爸的眼镜 -我还在
We're gonna get Daddy's glasses. - I'm still here.
去拿爸爸的眼镜
Get Daddy's glasses.
好,数量是多少?
Yeah, how many pieces?
好,应该够
Yeah. Yeah, that works.
好,谢谢
Okay, thank you.
-河马需要戴眼镜 -才不需要
Hippo needs his glasses. - No, he doesn't!
在哪里?
Where are they?
好
先确认一下
Okay, um, let's make sure.
等等,我们要找爸爸的眼镜
Hold on, we got to find Daddy's glasses.
爸爸
Daddy!
西瓜大战?
Watermelon fight?
我一定会赢
I'll come to win.
等著瞧吧
You know what? You're going down.
没错,再见
Yes! Bye!
要去哪里?
Where we going?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
-我去喝点水 -可以顺便帮我拿...
I'm gonna get some water. - Will you grab my...?
♪ Party people In the place to be ♪
- ♪ It's about that time ♪ - ♪ For us to... ♪
东尼
Tony!
-见到你真好 -天啊
Good to see you! - My goodness!
-好久不见 -妳真是美艳动人
It's been so long. - Look so beautiful.
-谢谢 -太美了
Thank you. - So beautiful.
-这位是谁? -新的业务妹妹
Who's this? - My new girl.
我是香侬薛佛
I'm Shannon Shaeffer.
-香侬,妳喜欢开快车? -超爱的
Do you like fast automobiles? - I love them.
这辆车的速度绝对不是盖的
This is about as real and as fast as it gets.
1998年出厂的黑色卡瑞拉
'98 black Carrera.
操控性一流,引擎声也很美妙
Handles real well and sounds real good.
香侬,让我看看妳的眼睛
Shannon, let me look at those eyes.
好蓝的眼睛
Those are some blue, blue eyes,
只有一种颜色配得上香侬薛佛
so there's really only one option for Shannon Shaeffer.
感觉如何?
How's that feel?
超棒的
It feels good.
美丽又舒适,绝对不会错,香侬薛佛
Looks good, feels good, is good, Shannon Shaeffer.
这辆车是妳的了
She's all yours.
妳想要吗?
Do you want it?
-有多想要? -超想要
How bad? - So bad!
超想要?
So bad?
♪ You make me feel so good ♪
怎么回事?
What is happening?
♪ Bad, bad, bad, bad boy... ♪
是妳的了
Yours.
-什么? -这里是妳的
What? - It's yours!
-不会吧 -是真的
No. - Yes.
努力工作就能得到这些
This is what happens when you work hard.
-这是我的房♥子? -没错
I live here? - You live here.
我自己住?
By myself?
我好喜欢
I love it so much.
太扯了 这是我这辈子见过最大的电视
Stop! This is the biggest TV I've ever seen.
这张床超大的
Look at how big it is!
换我们享受人生了吧
Now we're jizzing!
♪ One time you had it all I ain't mad at y'all ♪
♪ Now give me the catalog I'll show you how Daddy bought... ♪
如果我说
What if I told you it's possible to
妳们有机会改变世界
make a difference in this world?
而且又能赚大钱呢?
And what if I told you, you could make a lot of money doing it?
在场有谁听过疼始康定?
Who here has heard of OxyContin?
如果妳们胆小到 不敢承认疼始康定到底是什么的话
If you all are too chickenshit to admit you know exactly what Oxy is,
要怎么卖♥♥给其他人?
how are you gonna sell it?
妳叫什么名字?
What's your name?
-莫莉 -莫莉,妳好
Molly. - Hi, Molly.
这位莫莉已经准备好 做一些大胆的尝试
Molly here is ready to make some big moves.
其他人呢?喜欢香奈儿吗?
How about the rest of you? Chanel?
妳们喜欢保时捷吗?
Do you like Porsches?
宾士呢?喜欢钱吗?
Mercedes? Do you like money?
这里有一辆法拉利
There's a Ferrari.
-妳喜欢哪种车? -麦拉伦
What kind of car? - McClaren!
这里有宾士、保时捷、玛莎拉蒂
You got Mercedes, Porsches, Maserati,
汤米席尔菲格、汤姆福特、圣罗兰
Tommy Hilfiger, Tom Ford, Saint Laurent.
喜欢大衣吗? 白花花的钞票正等著妳们
You like coats? Money's coming at your face!
好极了,喜欢钱吗? 还是马克贾伯包包?
Hello! Do you like money? Marc Jacobs?
妳们的梦想都能成真
You can make your dreams come true.
这位男士完全没碰,对吧?
This man don't take any of that. Right?
-一点都没错 -好的
Absolutely, absolutely. - All right.
我们回来了
We're back.
今天请到一位特别嘉宾
We got a special guest.
-是谁呢? -D医生
Who do we got? - You got a Dr. D.
好的
Right...
我的天啊...
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊,你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?看著我
Are you okay? Oh, look at me.
看著我...
Look at me. Look at me.
还好吗?发生什么事了?
Are you okay? What happened?
不知道,升降机突然就断了
I don't know. It's-- The lift, it broke.
不知道,可能是我忘了锁上
I don't know, maybe I forgot to... to lock it.
-得联络保险公♥司♥ -你怎么了?
We have to call insurance. - What's the matter with you?
看著我,怎么了?
Look at me. What's wrong?
-看著我 -我忘了固定好,没办法
Look at me. - I forgot the latch. I can't!
妳真的相信他现在说的话吗?
You're believing what he's saying?
他晚上会偷溜出来
He's sneaking out in the night
到车上吃药
and popping pills in his truck.
升降机坏掉了
The lift broke.
妳应该多注意他
You should pay attention.
他上瘾了
He's an addict.
看著我
Hey, look at me.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-怎么回事? -闩扣断掉了
剧集 | 无痛杀手(2023) | 导航列表