剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
黑钱胜地
第一季 第五集
所有人趴到地上
Everyone on the floor!
趴下
Get on the ground.
快趴下
Come on!
给我趴好了
Get your asses down!
妈的趴下
Get your ass on the ground.
趴下 别跑
On the ground. Get on the ground. Hey! Hey!
我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操 该死
Ah, fuck! Fuck!
为什么要逼我开枪
Ah, man, why'd you make me do that?
都趴着别起来
Get your asses down! Stay down!
该死
Shit!
不许动 都不许动
Stay down. Stay down. Stay down!
我说了不许动
Keep your asses down!
-屁话 -我发誓
- Bullshit! - I swear. I promise!
-我不管钱 -把钱交出来
- They don't give me-- - Give me the goddamn money.
赶紧的
Come on!
这里只有50 求你拿了走吧
There's only 50 here. Just please take it and just leave.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me!
别冲动
Whoa, whoa, wait. Whoa, whoa.
再向前一步我就冲她脸开枪
Take another step, I shoot her in the face.
别 别
No, no, no, no, no.
这不会按你想象的方式结束
This isn't ending the way you thought it would.
他妈的滚远点
Stay the fuck back.
-听明白没 -明白
- You understand? - Yeah, yeah.
-我不是闹着玩的 -我明白
- I'm not fucking around with you, man. - I got it.
-滚远点 -你刚才扣下扳机的那一刻
- Stay back. - This whole thing...
整件事就已经不可收拾了
went south when you pulled the trigger.
钱包现金还有首饰 都赶紧拿出来
Wallets, cash, jewelry, all of it! Now! Come on! Let's go.
趴下别动 你 退后
Stay on the ground, man. Stay on the ground. Man, back!
虽然你犯了错
Just because you made a mistake
不代表就没有机会回头了
doesn't mean you can't turn this around.
别开枪 看看地上那个人
No, no, no, no. Hey, wait, wait, look at him.
他还能抢救过来
See, he's gonna make it.
现在你还有第二次选择的机会
Right now, you've got a second chance...
赶紧送他去医院 一旦演变成谋杀
down the road. But if you commit murder...
你后半辈子就只能在牢里了
you're gonna go away forever.
-我他妈不是闹着玩的 -我知道
- I'm not fucking playing. - I know you're not.
我知道你内心有怒火
And I know you got this rage
需要找地方发泄出来
inside of you that you gotta... put somewhere.
那就冲我开枪吧
Just put it right here instead.
你♥他♥妈♥是精神病吧
You're a fucking psycho, you know that?
-操 -别慌
- Hey. Fuck. Fuck! - Hey, hey, hey. Calm down.
冷静点 看着我
Calm down. Look at me. Look at me!
梅森
Mason!
艾希来帮忙装船了
Ash is here to help with the boat.
马上就来
I'll be in in a second.
你怎么知道他是博比·迪安
How exactly do you know that's Bobby Dean?
我跟他坐下来聊过 那就是博比·迪安
Because I've sat with him. Pretty sure that's Bobby Dean.
有什么突出的面部特征吗
Well, what distinguishing feature are you seeing here?
-拜托别跟我争 -是什么 眼睛吗
- Please don't argue with me. - What? What, his eyes?
他眼睛好像被鱼吃了啊
Look like they've been sucked out by fish.
他身上的的山寨古驰蓝色衬衫如何
How about his fucking blue knockoff Gucci shirt?
有人故意把他撇在这儿的
Somebody left him here on purpose.
-我们得报♥警♥ -不行 想都别想
- We have to call the cops. - No, we're not doing that. Forget it.
-咱的码头里有具尸体 -正是
- There is a body at our dock. - Yeah.
我刚接手这人的生意 他就成了尸体
It's the body of the man whose business I just took over.
动动脑子
Think about it.
好吧
Okay.
那我们回去吧
Why don't we just go inside?
装作什么都没看见
We could just pretend we didn't see it, and we...
-别戳他了 -我们把他推进水里
- Please stop poking him. - No, we push him.
-温迪 -你们没事吧
- Wendy! - Are you guys okay there?
没事
Yeah!
干得好
Nice work.
拿着荧光色的桨挥来挥去
Waving your big fluorescent oar around,
现在全世界都知道了
attracting a bunch of attention.
-找到了吗 -在这儿
- Got that? - Got 'em right here.
我不可能蠢到杀了人之后
Well, you can't possibly think I'm dumb enough to kill someone
还在自家码头抛尸吧
and put the body at the end of my dock.
相信我 我见过比这还蠢的
Well, trust me when I tell you, I've seen dumber.
我和博比·迪安的交易是和平友好的
My dealings with Bobby Dean were amicable.
我出高价收♥购♥了他快要没落的生意
I offered him an above-market price for a failing business.
那些自认为比别人脑子更机灵的人
Well, this place has a history of chewing up men
在这里素来没有好下场
who come in here thinking they're smarter than us.
那些人可比你老谋深算多了
Far more formidable men than you.
明早我要看到那张转让契据
I expect to see that bill of sale on my desk first thing tomorrow.
有什么事吗
Everything all right?
我想着该来自我介绍一下
Thought I'd introduce myself.
我是雅各布·斯内尔
Jacob Snell.
你好 我是马蒂·比德
Hi, there. Martin Byrde.
我听说
I've come to understand
你买♥♥下了疾速夜♥总♥会♥
that you're the new owner of Lickety Splitz.
-是的 -恭喜
- Oh, yeah. - Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
不知道上任老板跟你说过没有
Not sure if you're aware, but...
我和他之前有个生意上的协议
previous owner and I, we had a business arrangement.
给双方都带来了不少好处
Benefited us both greatly.
这里混的好的人
The folk who thrive around here
大多都会为别人提供方便
make a point of easing their neighbor's burden.
是吗
Is that right?
我想你也会继续保持这种当地习俗的
I figured you'd wanna continue with this local tradition.
很遗憾 恐怕我的雇主不会同意
Unfortunately, I don't think that my employer would allow it.
你还没听我开的条件呢
You haven't heard my terms yet.
生意就是生意
Business is business.
是的
Yeah.
跟你聊天很愉快
Good talking to you.
彼此彼此 先生
You too, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
我来
I got it.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我来帮忙吧
Let me help.
不用了 贵族少爷
That's okay, Vineyard Vines.
这不是你干的活
You're really not supposed to be back here.
好吧 我只是展现一下骑士风度
Okay. Just trying to be chivalrous.
骑士早绝迹了 你没听说吗
Ah, chivalry's dead. Haven't you heard?
帮忙换一下吧
Hey. Change this for me?
好
Uh, okay.
你是芝加哥人吗
You from Chicago?
是的
Uh, yeah.
-高地公园 -内珀维尔
- Highland Park. - Naperville.
内珀刺♥激♥ 不错
Ah, the Naper-thrill. Nice.
我是扎克
I'm Zach.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
好吧
Okay.
你得...看 这个放这里
You gotta... See, here, that goes in there...
你现在住这里吗
So you live here? Now?
只是这个夏天
Uh, only for the summer.
那我能不能邀请你去派对海湾呢
So is there any chance I can get you to the party cove?
假期周末会非常疯狂
Gets pretty wild on a holiday weekend.
我也想去 但我那时候在码头有事
Uh, I wish, but I'll be chained to that dock.
这样 谢了
I see. Thanks.
多少钱
How much do I owe you?
我不太经常收银 所以...
Uh, you know, I'm not usually back here, so...
我不知道
I have no idea.
不用找了
Well... keep the change.
回见
Hope to see you around.
好了 可以走了
All right, we're good to go.
派对海湾 我们来了
Party cove, here we come!
我在这边
Yeah, I'm over here!
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表