剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
我有个想法
Listen, I had a thought.
芝加哥的冬天太他妈冷了 我受不了
You know, Chicago fucking winters are brutal. I can't take it.
如果我在暖和点的地方开家店
It might be beneficial for both of us
对我们俩都好 比如你那地方
if I set up a shop somewhere warm, like where you're at.
-也许在开曼群岛 -路易斯
- Maybe down in the Caymans. - Louis?
怎么
Yeah?
只谈生意的人在生活的各个方面
A man who only talks business is a failure
都是失败者
in all aspects of life.
只打高尔夫
Just golf.
这是假期
This is vacation.
不用担心 路易斯
Don't you worry, Louis.
布鲁斯这才刚热身
Old Brucey's just getting warmed up.
他开始用第三人称称呼自己 我们就赢定了
When he starts talking about himself in third person, we're golden.
一记痛击
And here comes the pain.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
什么话最能打脸 笑而不语
The best smack talk? No talk at all.
真希望餐厅现在还有吸烟区
I wish restaurants still had smoking sections, you know?
你这宣言真该去竞选 妈
You should run for office on that platform, Ma.
也许我真会 还能糟到哪去
Yeah, maybe I will. Couldn't be any worse.
工作怎么样了
So how's work?
-我辞了 -为什么 我还以为你喜欢
- I left that job. - Why? I thought you loved it.
有一次我不得不临时重新安排
You know, I had to reschedule one day, last minute.
他们就不高兴了
They pitched a fit.
我一直勤勤恳恳地为他们工作
And I did a damn good job for them, too.
-什么 所以你被炒了 -是相互的
- What... so you were fired? - It was mutual.
你这个月已经辞了两份工作了
This is the second time this month that you left a job.
拜托 我的脚踝一直不舒服
Oh, come on, please. My ankle's been bothering me.
好吧
Okay.
-芭芭拉 -亲爱的
- Hi, Barb. - Oh, hi, sweetie.
抱歉来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
怎么 没见过亲嘴吗
Oh, what? You never seen a kiss before?
-我错过什么了 -妈妈在怀念以前
- So, what did I miss? - Ma was just pining for the days
吃午饭都能吃成肺癌的时候
when you could get lung cancer with your lunch.
我爸肯定会赞同你
My dad would agree with you.
不是 是我们那代人的缘故
No... You know, it's our generation.
不过我这么进步开放 他从来都没夸过我
But, you know, he never gives me credit for how progressive I am.
你的事他瞒了我一年
He kept you a secret from me for over a year.
那是为了保护你 相信我
It was for your own protection, trust me.
好吧 但你们俩在一起我非常开心
Yeah, right. I couldn't be happier you got each other.
现在我不用担心什么荡♥妇♥让他心碎了
Now I don't have to worry about some floozy breaking his heart.
不 你不用担心
No. No, you do not.
我马上回来
Oh, I'll be right back.
把这个给我打包 谢谢
Um, get me a box for this, please.
-我饱了 -好
- I'm full. - Sure.
-一切顺利吗 -当然
- Is everything good? - Yeah.
-怎么了 -没什么 就是
- What do you mean? - Nothing, it's just...
她有点心不在焉
She seems a little off.
她只是又丢了一份工作
Well, she just lost another job.
好吧
Oh, okay.
怎么了
What?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
是 但你肯定在想什么
No, but you were obviously thinking something.
-你生气了吗 -没有
- Are you irritated? - No.
不过你到底在想什么
But what were you thinking?
她就是 那种
Well, she's just, you know...
她的眼神 看起来好像服用了什么
Her eyes, it looks like she might be on something.
-比如什么 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
-也许是毒品 -不可能
- Pills, possibly. - No.
她搬出去之后就戒毒了
She went through all that when she moved out.
好吧
Okay.
我只是很确定
I just think I'm pretty sure
她要是服用了什么我肯定会知道
I would know if she was on something.
她是你妈
Hey, she's your mom,
但在我看来
but from what I've seen,
最亲近的人经常会忽略一些东西
the ones closest to the person often miss it.
他们难以想象至亲对自己做出那种事
I mean, they can't imagine a loved one doing that to themselves.
就好像他们做出这东西
It's almost like they cook it
就为了让更多人中毒进医院
so more people get sick and have to be admitted.
要我说 听着是个操蛋的商业计划
Sound fucking business plan, you ask me.
-不好是吧 -不好
- No good, huh? - No bueno.
谢谢你过来 真的很感激
Thanks for coming. Really appreciate it.
开什么玩笑 我还能去哪 拜托
Are you kidding me? Where else would I be? Come on.
不过我确实在三楼看到一个火♥辣♥脱衣舞娘
Though I did see a hot candy striper on the third floor,
所以我得开溜一会去打个招呼...
so I'm gonna have to duck out and say hello...
闲聊几句
...for a few.
-好吧 -采取点行动
- All right. - Have some action.
听着 马蒂 如果你需要帮助...
Look, Marty, if you need help...
任何事 比如看孩子之类的...
with anything... like, anything, watching the kids...
你这辈子都没看过孩子
You've never watched kids in your life.
没错 但这能有多难
That is true, but how hard could it be?
他们和我们差不多 只是小个些
They're just like you and me, only... only smaller.
你可想象不到
You'd be surprised.
马蒂 你不能为发生的事责怪自己
Marty, you can't blame yourself for what happened.
-我知道 -是吗
- I know. - Do you?
对
Yeah.
我是说真的 你也无能为力
I'm serious, there's nothing you could do.
就像我爸常说的 「万事皆有因」
Like my dad always said, "Everything happens for a reason."
恕我直言 你♥爸♥听起来满口废话
Your dad sounds like he was full of shit. With all due respect.
好吧 也许是吧
Yeah, well, perhaps.
你真信那个吗 你真认为有...
You really believe that? You really think that there's some...
有天命书漂浮于苍天
some preordained chart, floating around up in the ether,
指引着我们的命运吗
with our fate all figured out?
我不知道什么天命书
I don't know about a preordained chart--
那都是胡扯
That's a bunch of crap.
万事会发生是因为人们在做决定
Things happen because human beings make decisions,
他们会采取行动...
they commit acts...
那会导致万事的发生
and that makes things happen.
并且形成了滚雪球效应...
And it creates a snowball effect with the...
影响着他们周围的世界
you know, their world around them,
推动了其他人做决定
causes other people to make decisions.
周而复始 雪球滚动
Cycle continues, snowball keeps rolling.
即便不是如此
And even when that's not the case,
即便生活事件
when life's events are not connected
跟其他人的决定和行动无关
to other people's decisions and actions,
那也不会是什么来自宇宙的测试
it's not some bullshit fucking test sent down from the universe
-检验人们决心的那一通鬼扯 -好吧
- to check your resolve, you know. - Okay.
什么原因能让一个健康的
I mean, what would the reason be
五岁小孩患上脑瘤
for some healthy five-year-old to get a brain tumor?
或者什么原因致使海啸侵袭村庄
Or why would a tsunami wipe out a village?
你却告诉受害家庭 万事皆有因
You tell those families everything happens for a reason.
有时人们会做决定 糟糕的事会发生
No, sometimes people make decisions, shit happens,
我们就得采取相应行动
and we gotta act accordingly.
或者你也可以...挖个洞钻进去等死
Or you can... crawl in a hole and die, you know?
我那话确实不妥
Well, it was a shitty thing for me to say and...
抱歉 兄弟
...I'm sorry, bud.
有人吗
Hello?
亲爱的
Honey?
温迪
Wendy?
乔纳
Jonah?
有人在家吗
Guys, anybody home?
-小家伙们 -爸爸
- Hey, guys. Hi. - Hi, Dad.
妈妈在哪
Where's Mommy?
-我不知道 -好吧
- I don't know. - Okay.
帮我个忙 进屋看电影好吗
Do me a favor and watch the rest of the movie inside?
天要降温了 我去楼上看看
It's getting cold. I'll check upstairs.
马上就下来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
-你拿这个 -我拿这个
- You get that. - I'll get that.
亲爱的 孩子们独自在院子里玩
Honey, the kids were all alone in the yard.
五分钟 只待了五分钟
It's been five minutes. It's just... It's only five minutes.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表