剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Please, please, my dad had nothing to do with this.
你知道我喜欢芝加哥哪一点吗
You know what I like about Chicago?
充满了墨西哥元素
All the Mexicans.
文化 食物 语言
Culture, the food, the language.
女人 我觉得就像回到了家乡
The women. I feel at home.
你知道我讨厌芝加哥哪一点吗
You know what I dislike about Chicago?
还是该死的墨西哥元素
All the fucking Mexicans.
还不如挂一条标语 写上
Might as well put up a sign that says,
「欢迎来到芝加哥 美国的毒品中心」
"Welcome to Chicago, drug hub of the US."
金融犯罪执法网络
FinCEN,
缉毒署 烟酒枪♥械♥管理局 联调局
DEA, ATF, FBI...
都蠢蠢欲动地包围着这里
all circling like buzzards.
而这一切闹剧都从何而起
And where does all the drama come from?
四个爱偷东西的白人
Four sticky-fingered white men.
德尔 他是我儿子
Del, he's my son.
求你了 他犯了个严重的错误
Please. He made a terrible mistake.
我能帮他改正
I can make this right.
对天发誓 我能帮他改正 我能弥补
I swear to God, I can make it right. I... I can make it right.
父亲不该目睹自己孩子的死亡
A father shouldn't have to see his child die.
-爸 -不要
- Dad! - No!
你是怎么做的 布鲁斯
How'd you do it, Bruce?
汉森的人把钱跟其他
Hanson's men picked up the shipment of cash
合法货物放在一起 比如空调
along with whatever legitimate load. Air conditioners.
用卡车重量减去现金重量...
Subtract the weight of the cash from the weight of the trucks...
我们对油表盘动了点手脚
We rigged the gas gauges.
少五加仑油量时就会显示油箱已满
They'd read full when they were five gallons light.
那是多少钱 布鲁斯
How much, Bruce?
三年八百万
Eight million over three years.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
马蒂与这件事无关
Marty had nothing to do with this.
都是我一个人的主意
This is all me.
你得明白...
I need you to understand...
如果我知道这会伤害到你
I... I would've never done any of this
我绝不会做这样的事
if I thought it would hurt you.
而且我...
And I am--
让我和我的孩子道个别吧
Let me just say goodbye to my kids.
他们在睡觉 我只要...
They're asleep. And I'll just...
我只要给他们发条短♥信♥就好
I'll just leave them a message, you know.
他们会很困惑...
And they're confused...
很担心我
...and worried about me.
请等一下 我发条短♥信♥
Hang on one second. I'll just leave a message.
告诉他们我要去别的地方
Tell 'em that I'm going away somewhere
我会想念他们
and that I'm gonna miss 'em.
他们知道
They know.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
你的孩子在上学吗 放暑假了吗
Are your kids in school? Summer break?
什么
What?
你的孩子放暑假了吗
Your kids, summer break?
我不想当着孩子的面杀温迪
I don't want to do Wendy in front of the kids.
温迪对我的工作一无所知
Wendy doesn't know anything about what I do.
我从没跟她提过工作的事 从来没有
I never told her about anything that I do. Not once.
从来没有 你没必要对温迪下手
Not once. You don't need to do anything to Wendy.
-准备好了吗 -不不不 等等
- Are we ready? - No, no, no. No, hang on. Hang on.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. One second.
再跟我说句话 再给我一秒钟
Just talk to me for one second. Just hang on a second.
湖岸线...
More shoreline...
比整个加州的海岸线都长
More shoreline than the whole coast of California.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这个地方的湖岸线
This place right here has more shoreline...
比整个加州的海岸线都长
than the whole coast of California.
而且显然每年夏天...
And apparently, every summer...
别急 听我说
Hang on, listen to me.
每年夏天
Every summer,
这里的人口都会暴增
the population of this place explodes.
无数的游客 来自中西部各地
Tons of tourists. Midwesterners from all over the place.
蓝领 白领 包里装满现金
Blue-collar, white-collar, loaded with cash.
好吗
Okay?
所以我才拿了这宣传册
That's why I got this brochure.
-我要走了 -再等一下
- I gotta go. - Hang on, one second.
我上周去商业考察时拿了这个宣传册
I got this brochure last week, scouting businesses,
特别带回来跟布鲁斯讨论
and I brought it back to talk to Bruce about it.
我本来要告诉你
And I was gonna talk to you,
因为我打算卖♥♥掉房♥子
because I wanna put the house on the market,
打算全家搬过去
and I wanna move down there with the family,
我想在那儿经营我们的生意
and I wanna do what we do down there.
关于芝加哥你说对了
You're right about Chicago.
联调局 烟酒枪♥械♥管理局 还有中情局
You got the FBI and the ATF and the CIA.
他们全都围着芝加哥转
And they're all... They're circling around Chicago.
到处监听电♥话♥ 监控银行账户
And they're tapping phones, and they're monitoring bank accounts,
所以我...
and I just...
我们需要个新据点 我需要个新据点
We need a new hub. I need a new hub.
好吗 这地方
Okay? This place...
这里远离了美国所有的执法机关
It's away from every single law enforcement agency in the US
而且现金很多 好吗
and it's cash rich. Okay?
你仔细想想 我是做什么的
Think about it. I mean, what do I do?
我负责集团在美国境内10%的钱 对吧
I launder ten percent of what the cartel does in the US? Right?
就算你另有5%散钱分配给其他人
And even if you piecemeal five percent off to some other guy,
我想你应该不会 但就算这样
you know, which I doubt you do, but even if you do,
还是有85%的钱要运入墨西哥境内
that's 85% that's getting shipped across the border into Mexico.
对吗 而途中有多少会被查扣
All right? And how much of that is getting seized?
很多 浪费了
A lot. It's a waste.
其中有多少钱拿去
How much of it is getting siphoned off to,
贿赂边境巡逻的人
you know, bribe the border patrol guys
还有警♥察♥
and-and the cops,
还有政客 法官那些
and the politicians and the judges and all that stuff?
全是打水漂 交给我吧
It's all going out the window. Just give it to me.
我不只要百分之十 我全要了
I want more than just the ten percent. I want it all.
而我要搬到那儿去洗钱 好吗
And I wanna take it down there. Okay?
这些人偷了你多少
What did these guys take from you?
八百万 他们是说八百吗
Was it eight? Is that what they said?
我帮你搞回来 我凑齐钱 完璧归赵
I'll get you that. I'll put that together. I'll make you whole.
你就当是诚意金好吗 我把钱给你
You call it earnest money, okay? I give that to you...
但之后我就要带我全家人 搬到奥沙克
but then I take me and my family and we go down to the Ozarks,
就像我计划的那样
just like I planned.
然后我会开始洗钱 洗很多钱
And I just start washing money. Tons of it.
全是洗干净的钱 这才是重点
Nothing but washed money. That's all that matters.
拜托 求求你
Come on. Come on.
五年
Five years,
三年 我洗的钱会是现在的两倍
three years, and I'll launder twice what we're doing right now.
五年
Five years...
五亿 我办得到
$500 million. I can do that.
那里的湖岸线
It's got more... more shoreline
-比整个加州海岸线都长 -你说过了
- than the whole coast of California. - You said that already.
-够了 -拜托
- Here we go. - Come on.
五年洗五亿
$500 million in five years?
五年洗五亿
$500 million in five years?
对 没问题
Yeah. No question.
给你48小时把我的钱弄到手
You have 48 hours to get me my money.
-好 -现金
- Okay. - Cash.
不接受证券 不要电汇 不收现金支票
No financial instruments, no wire transfer, no cashier's checks.
-全现金 -现金 我明白了
- Cash. All of it. - Cash. I understand.
等我拿到我的钱
After I have my money...
再给你48小时 出发前往奥沙克湖
you have another 48... to be on the road to these Ozarks.
我要你一周内准备好开业
I want you to be ready to set up shop within a week.
好
Yeah.
还有 马蒂 下次我经过你家
And, Marty... when I drive by your house...
最好让我看见「出♥售♥中」的广♥告♥牌
there better be a "For Sale" sign on your lawn.
走吧
Come on.
不 没得选择
No. There is no choice here.
马蒂 停下来 我们必须得报♥警♥
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表