剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
All of it.
恐怕
I'm afraid that...
你太蠢了 不明白你在建议什么
you're too stupid to understand what it is you're suggesting.
从1985年起
Since 1985...
你们每年用利润
you have spent your profits...
购买♥♥周围大约十英亩地♥产♥
to buy roughly ten acres of surrounding property every year.
而你们从没修建筑 对吧
And you never build, right?
如果让我猜
If I had to guess,
我会说你们的目标是掌握一些筹码
I would say that your goal is to get some kind of leverage
好对付那家电力公♥司♥
over that power company that
是他们在多年前用大水 逼得你们迁家
displaced your people, long ago, with that flooding.
赌场能让你们赚很多钱 买♥♥很多土地
A casino will give you a lot of money. Buy a lot of land.
能给你们大量政♥治♥资本
It would give you a lot of political capital.
五年内 你们就能做到
You'd be able to do, in five years,
过去75年来斯内尔家没人能做到的事
what no Snell has been able to do in the last 75.
德尔·里奥先生
Mr. Del Rio?
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
需要个私密的地方
Someplace private.
艾希
Ash.
我不想让他们动任何东西
I don't want them touching anything.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-比德家 -我是温迪
- Byrde residence. - Hi, it's Wendy.
你们还安全吗
Are you safe?
我们没事 我...
Yeah, we're okay. I, um...
我一直想联♥系♥马蒂
I've been trying to get in touch with Marty,
他不接电♥话♥
and he's not answering his phone.
我得知道他是否还活着
And I... I just need to know if he's still alive.
巴迪
Buddy?
据我所知
As far as I know.
又来了几个墨西哥人
There were a couple of more Mexicans here.
他不让我帮忙
He didn't want my help.
他开车跟他们走了
He drove off with 'em.
那并不能说明他有事
That doesn't mean he's not okay.
对 当然
No, of course not.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了...
For...
为了一切
For everything.
人之常情而已
Well, it's just what you do.
再见 巴迪
Bye, Buddy.
成交
We have a deal.
好的
Okay.
我就让马蒂留下处理具体事宜了
I'll leave it to Marty here to work out the details.
好消息啊 很好
Okay, great news. Good.
我跟他们说这里有一些暗桩生意
I told them that there was some dark business here.
加西亚肯定怎么牵扯进去了
Garcia must have gotten involved somehow.
他总是野心太大
He was always too ambitious.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
只有马蒂·比德能做到 搬去了密苏里
Only Marty Byrde can move to Missouri...
还说服了我跟几个红脖子成为生意伙伴
and somehow convince me to partner with a bunch of rednecks.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What was that?
我说只有马蒂·比德能做到
I said only Marty Byrde...
不知用什么方法说服了我
can somehow convince me...
跟几个红脖子成了生意伙伴
to partner with a bunch of red--
该死 达琳
Goddamn it, Darlene.
你不能那么做
You just cannot be doing that.
我无法容忍♥那种话 你知道的
I won't abide that talk. You know that.
那人是客人
Man was a guest.
艾希 去拿几块抹布来 谢谢
Ash, get some towels, please.
他不尊重我们
He was disrespectful.
你害死我们了
You fucked us.
你彻底害死我们了 你知道吗
Oh, you've completely fucked us. You know that?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you out of your goddamn minds?
你疯了吗 你知道那家伙为谁工作吗
Huh? Are you fucking crazy? Do you know who that guy works for?
我建议你管好你的嘴
I suggest you watch your mouth,
不然你和她会产生分歧
or you and her are gonna have some discrepancies.
他的老板 你们的新生意伙伴 在等着他回家
His boss, your new partner, is gonna be expecting him home.
要是他没回去
And when he doesn't,
他们会派另一个墨西哥人来接替他的位子
they'll send another Mexican to take his place.
要说墨西哥最不缺什么 就是墨西哥人
If there's one thing Mexico is full of, it is Mexicans.
到时我们怎么跟那人解释德尔的行踪
And what the fuck are we gonna say to that guy about Del?
我们为什么要杀一个刚成为生意伙伴的人
Why would we kill someone we'd just gone into partnership with?
没有道理啊 是吧 达琳
No logic to it... is there, Darlene?
我可能反应过度了
I might have overreacted.
这搭上的可是我一家子的命 你知道吗
This cost me my family, you know that?
这生意已经做成了 他们本可以回家了
This deal was done. They could have come home.
现在 会有更多的人来到这里
Now, there's gonna be men coming here,
他们会寻找答案 而我给不了
they're gonna be looking for answers I can't give.
他们跟我们达成了交易 他们会落实的
They made a deal with us, and they're gonna honor it.
要是没有 那你现在就是我们的生意伙伴了
And if they don't, then you're in partnership with us now.
我们知道怎么照顾自己人
And we know how to look after our own.
现在 你回家 放松
Right now, you go home, relax,
可能吃个奶油冰淇淋
maybe get yourself a frozen custard.
我和达琳会清理这烂摊子
Me and Darlene will clean up this mess.
把车熄火 钥匙扔在地上
Turn the vehicle off, drop the keys on the ground.
打开车门
Open the door.
打开车门 慢慢下车
Open the door. Exit the car slowly.
举起手来 举起手
Hands up. Hands up!
趴在地上
On the ground.
关了吧
Shut 'em off.
别动
Don't you move.
他在哪
Where the hell is he?
-谁 -德尔·里奥 他在哪
-Who? -Camino Del Rio. Where the fuck is he?
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who that is.
妈的起来 起来
Get the fuck up. Get up.
我一整天都在这车上 没别人上来过
I've been in this car all day. No one else has been in it.
把这些弄走
Clear these out of here.
什么 你要去哪
What? Where are you going?
我要把这个拖走 然后我要上去
I'm pulling this out of the way, then I'm going up there.
不 我不能让你那么做
Yeah, no. No, I can't let you do that.
什么
You what?
搜查令是找到车 我们找到了
The warrant was to locate the car. We found it.
你在逗我吧
You're shitting me, right?
我没有正当理由闯入私人地盘
I don't have probable cause to go onto private property.
我有证人看到德尔·里奥在这辆车上
I've got a witness who saw Del Rio in this car.
你能找出他吗
Can you produce him?
所以我可以走了吗
Does that mean I can go now?
你拿了我的钥匙
You got my keys.
我正好开车经过 看到了你的车
I was just driving by and I saw your car.
我想着该过来看看你们怎么样了
I thought I'd stop in and... and check on you guys.
我听说了格蕾丝的事 我很遗憾
Heard about Grace. I'm sorry.
其实 要是把这个折成三角形
You know, if you fold this in a triangle...
我折给你看好吗
Can I show you? You can...
把他的头放在这里 我教你
You just put his head here. Let me show you.
-我抱着就行 -好的 抱歉
- I got him. - Yeah? Okay. Sorry.
你把他的头放在这中间 就可以...
If you just put his head there in the middle, you can... kinda...
用这边包住他
wrap this one side around him.
对 然后把底部折上来
Yep, and then bring up the bottom.
然后包上另一边
Then you wrap the other side around
然后像信封一样塞好 然后
and tuck it in like an envelope, and...
弄成一个小肉饼
make, like, a little burrito.
好了 好了 宝贝
Oh, yeah. Come here, bubba.
夏洛特一开始也很抵触 但能让他们觉得安全
Charlotte fought it at first, but it keeps them feeling safe.
警♥察♥说没有犯罪的迹象
The police are saying that there's no evidence of a crime.
他们表现得好像是我疯了
They're acting like I'm the insane one.
-他叫什么 -他没有名字
- What's his name? - He doesn't have a name.
别等太久 得让他听到自己的名字
Well, don't wait too long. He's gotta hear it.
我为什么要让一个婴儿活在这世上
Why would I want to keep a baby alive in this world?
因为孩子就是希望
Because kids are hope. Hmm?
你知道的 事情也许会变好的希望
You know, that... that maybe things can get better.
其实我一直相信...
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表