剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
我再问一次 我的钱呢
Now, where's my money?
大萧条时期
The Great Depression.
奥沙克湖就是那时修建的 1929年
That's when the Lake of the Ozarks was built. 1929.
可你已经知道了
But you know all that.
你是马蒂·比德
You're Marty Byrde.
马蒂·比德已经计划这事很长时间了 对吧
And Marty Byrde has been planning this for a long time, right?
多久来着
How long again?
很久了
Long time.
对 我还差不到七千美元 可这不是...
Yeah, I'm short. $6,950. But it is not...
-这不是问题 -我怎么跟你说的
-It's not a problem. -What did I tell you?
我已经把车卖♥♥了
I've already sold that car,
不过我还有辆面包车没卖♥♥
but I also have a minivan that I haven't sold yet.
是辆本♥田♥奥德赛
And this... It's a Honda Odyssey.
在美国算顶级面包车
It's... it's top-ranked minivan in the US.
二手车参考价目表里标价两万七 等我拿到现金
Blue Book on it is $27,000 and I get the cash--
我出两万七买♥♥你的奥德赛
I'll buy the Odyssey from you for 27.
所以我欠你两万 从那些现金里扣吧
So I owe you 20,000. Take that from the cash.
我再租给你 算一千一个月吧
And I'll lease it back to you for... say, 1,000 a month?
美国顶级的面包车
Top-ranked minivan in the US.
行吗 好
Okay? Good.
现在我要你带着我的797万3
Now I want you to take my $7,973,000
去密苏里州
with you to Missouri...
把它们洗干净
and clean it.
洗干净
Clean it?
这钱是干净的 不用洗了
It's... That's clean. It's already clean.
你想让我去再洗一遍
You want me to clean it? Again?
你会损失15%
You'd lose 15%.
还有至少25%的税
Another 25% in taxes. Minimum.
这不是重点 不是吗
That's not the point, is it?
我得知道你有能力做到
I have to see that you can do it.
我很纠结 马蒂
I'm torn, Marty...
一是好奇 二是觉得奥沙克这整件事
between intrigue and thinking this whole Ozark thing
都是彻底的空手套白狼的胡扯
is complete and utter straw-grasping bullshit.
可我还是愿意赌一把
But I'm willing to roll the dice.
因为你很特别
Because you're special.
你有天赋
You have a gift.
可要是我发觉你想坑我
But if I think that you're trying to fuck me...
我就得杀了你 还有温迪
I will have to kill you... and Wendy...
还有乔纳
and Jonah...
还有夏洛特
and Charlotte.
当然不会按那个顺序动手
And not in that order.
明白
Yeah.
都放回他的车上去
Put it all back in his trunk.
德尔 那天你问你的五百万去哪了
You know, Del, the other day you said..."Where's my $5 million?"
而布鲁斯和汉森家那小子拿了八百万
And Bruce and the Hanson kid took eight.
你说对了 我那就是在钓鱼
You were right. I was fishing.
我根本不知道他们偷了钱
I didn't know they stole a damn thing.
你凭直觉杀了利兹
And you killed Liz on a hunch.
是有人报信
On a tell.
我跟你和布鲁斯合作多久了
I've been working with you and Bruce for how long?
你可曾见过他的嘴消停过
You ever known him not to constantly run his mouth?
到底发生了什么 妈
What's really going on, Mom?
夏洛特 最近几天...
You know, Charlotte, it has been, um...
真的非常不容易
a real hard few days, so...
要是...
if there is...
要是有什么你能兼顾的..
anything in here that you can just combine...
好了 接下来几天
Okay. You're just gonna have to help Mommy over
你得帮帮妈妈 好吗
the next few days, okay?
-好的 -保持积极的态度
-Okay. Okay. -Just keep a really good attitude.
你得相信我们 好吗
And you have to trust us, all right?
我知道我们不久就会解决的 真的
I know we'll work this out later. I really do.
-好吗 -好
-Okay? -Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 -挂了吧
- Went straight to voice mail. - Hang up.
-要我继续打吗 -不用了
-You want me to keep trying? -No.
他可能跑了
Possible he ran.
改了主意 带着他的婊♥子♥出国了
Changed his mind. Took his chippie and left the country.
佩迪探员 我们应该抓到他们了
Agent Petty? I think we got 'em all.
我们派出了18个窃听器 我要全数返回
Well, 18 bugs went in. I want 18 out. My name's on the req.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-你看起来并不生气 -事已至此
-You don't seem too upset. -It is what it is.
利德尔是我们的突破口
Liddell was our in.
你听到他说的了 他本会成为很好的政♥府♥证人
You heard him. He would have been a fantastic government witness.
墨西哥人 黑♥手♥党♥ 穆♥斯♥林♥
Mexicans, Mafia, Muslims.
我们都想相信这些人不只表面那么简单
We all want to believe that these people are more than they are.
他们确实不是 要是他们不是在...
And they're not. If they weren't...
贩卖♥♥毒品
...dealing drugs,
敲诈勒索 朝大楼撞飞机
extorting businesses, flying planes into buildings,
那就是在打扫厕所
they'd be cleaning toilets.
他们不是犯罪天才
They're not criminal geniuses.
他们只是一群毫无抵抗力的满嘴跑火车的人
They're pathological liars on the path of least resistance.
利德尔也并无二致
Liddell was no different.
不过更能逗人开心
Entertaining, though.
我不懂
I'm confused.
德尔·里奥 纳瓦罗 整个贩毒集团
Del Rio, Navarro, the cartel.
如果布鲁斯只是「逗人开心」 为何要大费周章
Why... Why would we do all this if Bruce was just "Entertaining"?
马蒂·比德呢
Where is Martin Byrde?
-你去哪 -尿尿
- Where you going? - Just gonna take a leak.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
挺好的 爸爸
All right, Dad.
我不懂
I'm confused.
德尔·里奥 纳瓦罗 整个集团
Del Rio, Navarro, the cartel.
如果布鲁斯只是"逗人开心" 为何要大费周章
Why... Why would we do all this if Bruce was just "Entertaining"?
马蒂·比德呢
Where is Martin Byrde?
-你去哪 -尿尿
- Where you going? - Just gonna take a leak.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
挺好的 爸爸
All right, Dad.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表