剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Instead of pushing all of those emotions down,
把自己从感觉中抽离
distancing yourself -from anything you feel. -Hang on--
别把话题转移到我头上 现在说的是你
Do not change the subject to me 'cause we're talking about you.
-我们在说那事 -你一直把我推开
- We're talking about that. - You have walled me out!
-温迪 我们说的是你 -而布鲁斯呢
- Wendy, we're talking about you... - But Bruce?
-以及你如何每晚 -你从没告诉我
-...and how you lived a lie -You've never talked to me...
-都活在谎言中 -他是怎么背叛你的
- every goddamn night. -...about how he betrayed you.
每晚你回到这个家
Every night you came home to this family,
你都带着一个谎言在生活
you were living a fuckin' lie.
你怎么做到的 我不懂
How do you do that? I don't get it.
我不明白你怎么做到的 解释给我听听
I don't understand how you did that. Explain it to me.
你抽了我的屁♥股♥ 马蒂
You slapped my ass, Marty.
对 因为我以为你喜欢那样
Yeah, I slapped your ass because I thought that you liked it.
纯属屁话 你知道的
Oh, that is such bullshit and you know it.
-我想做点 -你满嘴都是屁话
- Why is it bullshit - You are full of shit.
你可能喜欢的事 怎么就是屁话了
that I would want to do something you might like?
-我自己的老婆 可我根本不知道 -够了
- My own wife. But I was so confused... -Just stop.
你可能喜欢什么
...about what you might like,
最后我只能做你情人做的事
I ended up doing exactly what your lover did.
-闭嘴 -那他妈才是屁话
- Stop it! - That's fuckin' bullshit.
你知道你有多少机会拒绝那家伙吗
Do you know how many times you could've said no to that guy?
从他第一次请你喝酒你就可以拒绝
You could've said no the first drink that he bought you.
对吧
Right?
-别说了 -他找你要电♥话♥时
- Stop. - You could've said no
你也可以拒绝 可你没有
when he asked for your number, but you didn't.
你们他妈订酒店的时候
You could've said no the
你也可以拒绝
first goddamn motel room that you booked.
或是他第一次把舌头伸进你喉咙的时候
Or the first time he stuck his fuckin' tongue down your throat.
对吧 或是他第一次抽你屁♥股♥的时候
Right? Or the fuckin' first time he slapped your ass.
我为什么要拒绝 马蒂 为什么
Why would I say no, Marty? Why?
我守身如玉要留给谁 指望你能跟我亲热吗
Who was I saving myself for? Intimacy from you?
-我不知道 -指望你能对我有爱意吗
- I don't know. - Any affection from you?
-可你没有 是吧 -从我们决定
- Well, you didn't, did you? - You shut me out
洗钱的那一刻起 你就把我向外推开
the minute we decided to launder the stupid fucking money.
也许我是想保护你
Well, maybe I was trying to protect you.
我不想要保护 我想要你
I didn't want protection! I wanted you.
我想要的是你 白♥痴♥
I wanted you, you idiot.
你为什么让我来这里
Why do you even want me here?
出于必要
Necessity.
而非需要
Not desire.
德尔有机会杀我时 你怎么没让他动手
Why didn't you let Del kill me when he had the chance?
怎么 没有苍白的机智的回击了吗
Oh, what? What? No dry, witty comeback?
不聊事实了吗 好
No more truth? Okay.
好吧 马蒂
All right, Marty.
不如你直接跟我说实话吧
Why don't you just tell me the fuckin' truth?
实话就好
Just tell me the truth.
你伤透了我的心 温迪
Oh, you broke my heart, Wendy.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表