剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
挺好看的
You look nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
这究竟是什么鬼地方
I mean, what the fuck kind of place is this?
那些人
You know? Those people?
他们要从一个人身体里剖出另一个人
They're gonna cut a human out of another human?
只要我们照他们说的做就没事
Not if we do what they want.
他们来过这里
You know, they've been in this house.
-他们知道我们开了哪扇窗户 -什么
- They know which windows we keep open. - What?
他们知道我们摆的照片 我牙刷的颜色
They know the photos that we have, the color of my toothbrush.
他们来我们家里干什么
What the fuck are they doing inside our house?
踩点 不然你以为呢
Casing us. What do you think?
好消息是 我们很安全
The good news is that we're safe
因为他们怕我惹不得
because they're hedging that I'm untouchable,
但坏消息是 我并不是
but bad news is I'm not.
但他们以为你不好惹
But they think you are?
-暂时是的 -好吧
- Yeah. For now. - Okay.
温迪 他们用一支枪抵着我后背
I mean, Wendy, they... they had a gun at my back.
还有一支枪抵着我脑袋
Another one on my head.
我过去三个月见过太多枪了
Seen too many fucking guns the last three months.
-见过太多血 -孩子们很安全
- Seen too much blood-- - The kids are safe.
你我也很安全
You and I are safe.
-但我们得解决这事 -我知道
- But we have to fix this. - I know.
每次我点一遍钱 都会变少
Every time I check the money, there's less of it.
现在的钱只有一个月以前的一半
The stacks are half of what they were a month ago.
那就转移钱
So move on 'em.
要是我不懂怎么洗钱
That cash isn't worth the paper it's printed on
那些现金连纸都不如
if I don't know how to clean it.
你是密西西比河这岸最聪明的人
You're the smartest person this side of the Mississippi.
你现在不懂的事 你也能弄明白
Anything you don't know yet, you'll figure.
-只是 我不... -只是什么
- It's just, I don't... I... - It's just what?
只是你之前从来没做过吗
Just you never done it before?
头几次做也许会挺好玩的
First times can be fun, you know.
你做之前会感到一阵兴奋
There's a... tingle that happens right before you do it.
你看过自然节目吗
Do you ever watch those nature shows?
猎豹 羚羊 还有...
The cheetahs and the gazelles and...
是自然选择 鲁丝
It's natural selection, Ruth.
白♥痴♥和你我是两个物种
A moron's a different species than you and me.
我们有权解决掉他们
We got a right to take 'em out.
这个人
This guy...
他是个彻头彻尾的笨蛋
he's a downright numbskull
首先就是居然把那么多钱藏在床底下
for leaving that shit under his bed to begin with.
你同意吗
You agree?
-你同意吗 -我同意 你说得对
- You agree? - Yeah, I agree. I think you're right.
湖边总会发生很多事故
A lot of accidents happen on the lake.
寻找机会
Look for opportunity.
找到你能控制的事
Find the scenario you can control...
然后做大自然想做的事
and you do what nature intended.
你会没事的 鲁丝
You'll be fine, Ruthie.
你体内留着我的血
You got me inside you.
看看这个
Check this.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
好吗
Good?
都可以拿出去卖♥♥了
You could sell this.
真的吗
Serious?
眼睛的位置正好
I mean, you got the eyes in the exact right spot.
还把边缘弄成坡形的了
You tapered the edges.
会有人出五六块钱买♥♥呢
Guys would spend five or six bucks for that.
有些混♥蛋♥出的价还远不止五六块
Some suckers, a lot more.
他们花三十分就能买♥♥到工厂假饵
Well, they... they could buy a factory fly for 30 cents,
一样管用
do the job just fine.
为什么要买♥♥那玩意儿
Why they buy that?
因为富人总是在找新的方法
Because rich people are always looking for new ways
花钱
to spend their money.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Listen...
我已经考虑了一阵
I've been thinking about
在这开家商店
opening a shop down here for a while now.
卖♥♥鱼饵和渔具 二手鱼竿 防水连靴裤
Bait and tackle. Sell two-handed rods, waders...
卖♥♥这些装备
...all kinds of gear.
就像这样的假苍蝇钓饵
Hand-tied flies like this.
你要不要跟我一起
What would you say about coming in with me on this?
你我一起做生意
You and me in business?
为什么不行
Why not?
那我们就绑在一起了
We'd be stuck.
那又怎样
So?
不 我是说 我们需要本钱
No, man. I mean, we'd need... we'd need capital.
筹备会花一大笔钱
It'd cost a lot up front.
不 店面不需要多大
No. It doesn't have to be a big place.
我们可以用现金
We could operate in cash,
这样就不用付信♥用♥卡♥手续费了
so we don't have to pay credit card fees.
但还要进货 租金
Still, all that inventory, the rent...
跟你侄女共事的那个人呢 比德
What about that guy your niece works with? Byrde?
-让他投资 -不行
- Yeah, get him to invest. - Not him.
为什么 他像是个处处投资的人
Why not? He seems to be throwing down on a lot of places.
不 他...
No. I mean, he just...
其实 你知道吗
Actually, you know... you know what?
很快我可能就会
Real soon I might, uh,
自己有钱投进来了
have some of my own money to put into this thing.
天 千万别拿你自己的钱冒险
God, never use your own money on a venture.
有一次商业经理在星巴克告诉我的
Business manager, he told me that, once, in a Starbucks.
比德 让他投资更好
Byrde, he's better.
我们可以制定一个商业计划
We could make a business plan...
让鲁丝做介绍
get Ruth to make an introduction.
来吧 跟我一起吧
Come on. Come on with me.
别过来 别闹
Get back. Stop it.
别别别 好好
Oh, no, no, no. Okay. Okay.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right?
我们可以明天去疾速夜♥总♥会♥
I mean, we can... we can go to Splitz tomorrow.
和我侄女谈谈
Talk to my niece.
原来那块地没有被划定
It turns out that the lot isn't zoned
作为宗教用地
for a religious establishment.
-梅森 -怎么了
- Mason? - Yeah?
你会得到你的教堂
You're gonna get your church.
我保证 我们会解决的
I promise. We're gonna sort this out.
但...在那之前
But... until then,
那里不能再建东西了 好吗
there just can't be any more construction, okay?
你 我 整个团队 我们都不能建
Not by you, or me, or the crew. No one.
好消息是你马上就能重新出船...
Good news is that you can get right back out on the water...
传播箴言
preaching the good word.
「万事皆由难入易」
"Everything is difficult before it is easy."
-我今早读完了 -好的
- I finished it this morning. - Right.
想着你应该想把它放回你的私人图书馆
Figured you'd want it back in your private library.
你都不会相信他们最近收的滞纳金有多高
Wouldn't believe the late fees they charge.
我这些天都没看见你
I haven't seen you around.
是啊 要工作
Yeah. You know, uh... work.
-怀特 -怎么了
- Hey, Wyatt. - Yeah?
卢卡斯的船上有些玻璃钢的活要做
Got some fiberglass work on the Lucas boat.
你好
Oh, hey.
-你好 -好的 爸 等我一会
- Hi. - Yeah. Dad, just give me a second.
好
All right.
见到你...真的很高兴
Hey, well, it was, uh... it was really good to see you.
我也是
Yeah.
对了 夏洛特
Oh, yeah, Charlotte.
这周要举办「游死」派对
FT party is this weekend.
-那是什么 -「游客去死吧」
- What's that? - Fuck the Tourists.
这是本地的重要传统 庆祝夏天的结束
It's a big locals' thing. Celebrates the end of summer.
听起来挺酷的 但是我...
Sounds cool, I guess. You know, I...
你不感兴趣
Not your scene.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表