剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
你们很幸运 夏洛特没跟鲁丝·朗默
You're lucky that Charlotte didn't get mixed up
混在一起
with Ruth Langmore.
她十九岁 聪明 刻薄
She's 19. Smart. Mean.
作为一名罪犯 她的潜力尚未被发掘
As a criminal, her potential's as yet untapped.
比尔 你去带朗黙兄弟过来行吗
Bill? Hey, uh, you wanna pick up the, uh, brothers Langmore,
怀特和思里
Wyatt and Three?
对 他们跟父亲一起生活 叫罗斯
Yeah, they're living with their dad, Russ.
他的拖车在海湾里 没错
His trailer's in the cove. Right.
-警长 你有鲁丝的照片吗 -有
- Sheriff, you have a picture of Ruth? - Yeah.
她是个入室行窃的大♥师♥
She is a B and E magician.
别把你喜欢的东西放在她周围
Don't put down anything around her that you're fond of.
犯罪记录数据库
鲁丝·朗黙
你不接电♥话♥我还买♥♥给你干什么
Why do I buy you a phone if you don't answer it?
在充电
It's charging.
谁打扫这里了 你让人进来了吗
Who cleaned up in here? Did you let somebody in?
-没有 是我打扫的 -你
- No, I did it. - You did?
-对 -好吧 谢谢 对不起
- Yes. - Well, thank you. Sorry.
没事吧
Everything okay?
这是哪来的
Where'd you get this?
一个朋友给的
A friend.
我之前出去走了走
I... I went for a short walk.
我带上了电脑和手链
I took the computers and bracelet with me.
好吧 乔纳 出来
Okay. Jonah, outside.
快点 快出去 拜托
Come on. Come, come on. Go, go. Please.
-乔纳 快点 -怎么了
- Jonah, come on. Come on, hurry. - What?
对 你说过了 可他们的表亲呢 鲁丝
Yeah, no, you mentioned that, but what about their cousin, Ruth?
她跟她的叔叔们一起生活 罗斯和博伊德
She lives with her uncles, Russ and Boyd.
他们今早开始就没见过鲁丝和男孩们
They haven't seen Ruth and the boys since this morning.
丢了什么吗
Something missing?
没有
No.
没事 警长 谢谢
Everything is fine, Sheriff. Thank you.
妈妈说那女孩拿走了什么
Mom says that girl took something.
说她跟那两个混♥蛋♥是表亲
That she's cousins with those two assholes.
我对你的要求很多吗 夏洛特
Do I ask that much of you, Charlotte?
没有吧 不是吗
I don't, do I?
我知道他们可能去哪了
I know where they might have gone.
只是我不知道该怎么去
I just don't know how to get there.
-你想钓什么 孩子 -欢迎提建议
- Whatcha fishing for, son? - I'm open to suggestions.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你
There you go.
-鲶鱼 太棒了 -是啊
- Catfish. Great. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -需要点冰来保鲜吗
- Thank you. - You need some ice with that?
对 冰 谢谢
Yes, ice, please.
右边是快 左边是慢
Twist right for fast, left for slow.
要是你天黑后才回来 帮我栓好就行
If you get back after dark, just tie it up good for me.
-没问题 给 一百块 -谢谢
- Yep, you got it. $100 bill. There you go. - Thank you.
打扰下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
我能给你一百块 换那五条鲶鱼吗
Can I give you $100 for, uh, for those five catfish?
-是的 -不去钓鱼吗
- Yeah. - Not going fishing?
我当然要去钓鱼
I am going fishing. Sure.
我只是...只是想来个开门红
I'm just, uh... just getting off to a good start, you know?
好了
Here we go.
要是我们没把她带出去
You wouldn't even have been able to get in
你根本进不去 鲁丝
if we hadn't got her out, Ruth.
你们可没把那笨蛋弟弟弄走 对吧
You didn't get the little dipshit brother outta there, did you?
不 你们没有 我得等到他离开
No. You did not. I had to wait for him to leave.
我本可以带着几千块钱和数码相机
I'd a been a sight more comfortable
去个更舒服的地方
with a couple grand and a Handycam.
博伊德叔叔 重点是那么多现金是非法所得
The point is, Uncle Boyd, that much cash money's ill-gotten.
你跟他一样有权拥有
We got as much right to it as he does.
不 才没有
No, you do not.
-那是我的钱 我要拿走 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
- That is my money and I'm taking it. - The fuck you are!
别激动 告诉我一件事 好吗
Relax! Relax. Just tell me one thing, okay?
你们拿着那么多钱打算干什么
What do you think you're gonna do with all of that cash?
总不能塞到这破地方的小便池
Can't just stick it in that hole behind a urinal
后面那个小洞里吧
in whatever the hell place this is, okay?
你们也不能存进银行
And you can't put it in a bank.
他们会向国税局提交现金交易的报告
These guys file cash transaction reports to the IRS
超过一万元的存款都要上报
for any deposits over $10,000.
银行就不用考虑了
So forget about the bank.
也不能拿去买♥♥漂亮的卡车什么的
Can't go shopping for some fancy truck
不能用现金
or something. Not with cash.
否则明天一早国税局就会到你家门口
IRS'll be on your front doorstep first thing in the morning.
那里的东西只能保障你们一辈子的日用品和汽油
All that is there is a lifetime supply of groceries and gas.
仅此而已
That's all it is.
-给你满分 -闭嘴
- Fuckin' A. - Shut up.
那是我的
That's mine.
严格说来 我只是负责那些钱
And, technically, I'm only responsible for it.
那么严格说来 这些钱是谁的
Whose money is it? Technically?
他叫奥马尔·纳瓦罗 知道他吗
His name is Omar Navarro. Does that mean anything to you?
-不知道 他是哪根葱 -你们应该知道
- No. Who the fuck is a Omar Navarro? - Well, it should.
-他可是不得不小心的人 -谁是...
- He's a guy you need to worry about. - Who is...
-奥马尔·纳瓦罗 -奥马尔·纳瓦罗
- Omar Navarro. - ...Omar Navarro.
-什么叫严格说来 -查找中
- What do you mean, technically? - Checking.
严格说来 那不是我的钱
Technically, it's not my money.
是他的 我负责而已
It's his and I'm... responsible for it.
-该死 -你们得好好想想
- Oh, fuck me. - So you need to think this through.
-明白了吗 -不 我不认同
- You get it? - No. No, I don't think so.
能经营一个贩毒集团的肯定是聪明人
Guy who runs a drug cartel's a smart man.
他不会放心把三百万美金托付给你这样的人
He wouldn't trust damn near $3 million to someone like you.
他托付了八百万给我
Oh, he trusted me with eight.
那旅店的床下有五百万
There's five more million under the bed at that motel
装在几个粗呢口袋和手提箱里
in a couple of duffel bags and a suitcase.
你们得知道自己在犯多大的错误
You guys need to know how big this mistake you're making is.
你有某个大毒枭的八百万美金
You have $8 million of some drug kingpin's money?
-没错 -凭什么
- That's right. - Why?
这你们就别操心了
Don't worry about that.
你们唯一需要问的就是
The only question you guys need to be asking is
你们是杀人犯吗
are you murderers?
你们要抢那钱 就得杀了我
You steal that money, you're gonna have to kill me.
因为纳瓦罗先生还有个手下
'Cause there's another man who works for Mr. Navarro,
一个非常认真的人 他会来这里
a very serious man... and he's gonna come to town.
他会问我那钱在哪 如果我还活着
He's gonna ask me where that money is. And if I'm still alive,
我就得告诉他是朗默家的人抢走了
I'm gonna have to tell him that the Langmores stole it.
到时候他就会找跟你们同姓的人
At which point he's gonna find someone with your last name
并扒了他们的皮 直到他找到你们剩余的人
and start removing their skin until he locates the rest of you.
现在你们决定吧 一锤定音 你们能杀人吗
So you decide, right now, once and for all, are you killers?
要知道 也可以是...
You know, a case could be made that...
比德先生的失踪
the disappearance of Mr. Byrde
以及这钱的重新分配
and the redistribution of this money...
构成了一件好事
constitutes a good thing.
他在帮助并教唆人贩毒
He's aiding and abetting the sale of drugs.
天
Oh boy.
谁知道他造成了多少痛苦和悲剧
Who knows how much pain and misery he's caused?
-将会造成 -将会
- Would cause. - Would cause.
甚至是对孩子
To kids, even.
行啊
Okay.
不 我们买♥♥不了
No, we won't be
新的轿车和卡车 没问题
buying new cars and trucks off the lot. Fine.
但用现金的话 梅尔会很乐意卖♥♥给我们
But Merle'd be happy to sell us lightly
轻度使用过的二手车 不是吗
used for cash, would he not?
是的
Oh, yeah.
你觉得国税局会查
You think the IRS radar's up
70寸的三星电视吗
the 70-inch Samsungs?
我觉得不会
I think not.
我们永远不会
We're never
再得到像这样的机会了
ever going to get another opportunity like this.
你们谁是薄弱环节 谁有大嘴巴
Who's the weak link here? Hmm? Who's got the big mouth?
谁是大嘴巴的薄弱环节 还跟差劲的女人约会
Who's the weak link with the big mouth and dates the trashy women
还跟差劲的男人们过度酗酒 是谁
and drinks too much with the trashy men? Who is it?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表