剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
快接电♥话♥
Answer the phone.
黑钱胜地
第一季 第七集
我是温迪 请留言
This is Wendy. Leave a message.
他们立起了十字架
They put up a cross.
他们立起了十字架 我♥操♥
They put up a cross. Jesus fuck...
我现在去扬家
I'm going to the Youngs'.
-如果对你的留言满意 -妈的闭嘴
- If you are satisfied with your message-- - Shut the fuck up.
-他们立了十字架 比德先生 -我知道
- They put up a cross, Mr. Byrde. - Yeah. I know it. I know it.
-我知道 -我们告诉过你了
- I know it. - We told you,
一个钉子也不能有
not a single nail.
我听得清清楚楚
Yeah. I heard every word.
我会让他们把十字架拿下来的
I'm gonna take the cross down.
我会让他待在水上的 好吗
I'm gonna keep him on the water. Okay?
-你们好啊 最近怎么样 -你好
- Hey, there. How's it going? - Hi.
最近可好 牧师 你认识斯内尔夫妇吧
how you doing, pastor? You know the Snells?
当然了 雅各布 达琳 一切还好吧
Of course. Jacob, Darlene. How's it going?
是这样 我跟斯内尔夫妇说了
You know, I was, uh... I told the Snells that, um, you know...
我在帮你建教堂 因为
I'm building you that church because, um...
你知道的 因为我投资了 然后
You know, 'cause I invest. And, um...
然后我跟他们说 我也会在他们的农场上
And I told them that I would also invest a very generous sum, um...
投资很大一笔钱
into their farm.
于是 很正常的
And so, just like anyone,
他们想找个可靠的推荐人聊聊
they wanted to talk to a reliable reference.
马蒂一直是个言而有信的人
Well, uh, Marty's been nothing but a man of his word.
-谢谢你 -到现在都是
- Oh, thank you. - Thus far.
谢谢 我们会解决许可的问题的
Thank you. We'll get the permits all worked out.
-格蕾丝 -你好
- Hey, Grace. - Hi.
亲爱的
Honey...
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你应该好好在床上躺着
You should be in bed with your feet up.
我没事 谢谢关心
Oh, I'm all right, thank you.
怎么了吗
What, uh... What's going on?
斯内尔夫妇在考虑和马蒂做生意
The Snells are thinking about getting into business with Marty here.
你计划在我们的小农场上投多少钱
How much you planning on investing in our little homestead?
多少 我不知道 这...
How much? Boy, I don't know. It's, uh...
你们拥有 你们拥有一个农业产业
You got a... You got an agricultural business
需要可靠分销
that's looking for reliable distribution,
来维持你们全年的经营
sustain you all year long.
我在考虑 十万美元
I'm thinking $100,000.
我觉得那不值得你浪费时间
I don't think that'd be worth your while.
不如我们先离开扬家夫妇 去商量商量吧
Why don't we leave the Youngs for now and go negotiate?
谢谢你的推荐 牧师
Thank you for your reference, pastor.
达琳 你介意开一下卡车吗
Darlene, would you mind taking the truck?
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
现在就得解决了
This gets done now.
好
Great.
祝你们今天过得愉快
Y'all have a nice day.
再见
Good day.
你明白惩罚性利息吧 马蒂
You understand punitive interest, don't you, Marty?
二十万
$200,000.
我全部的资金有72万4
$724,000 is all I've got
都已经划拨款项 不能挪用
and it's earmarked.
你全部的钱 听起来不错
All you got sounds about right.
你有在大坝泄洪时来过这里吗
You been here when the dam's let out?
没有
No, I haven't.
那些闸门后的水藻 从水闸中冲出来
Algae behind those gates comes pouring through the sluices
一直冲到溢洪道去
down to the spillway.
河流的水温回到了自然状态
Water temperature in the riverine goes back to its natural state.
鱼儿游得很开心
Fish swim happy.
我十岁时 他们向公众开放了控制室
They opened the control room to the public when I was ten.
我骑上自行车
Got on my bike,
为了去那里差点把车链子都蹬断了
just about broke my chain to get there.
听见了汽笛声
Heard the sirens,
看到起重机打开了泄洪的大闸
saw the cranes open the spill gates.
现代工程的奇迹
A miracle of modern engineering.
等我到家时 我爸都准备好揍我了
I got back home, my dad was ready to beat me.
我忘记做家务了
I had forgotten my chores.
我跟我爸说我对科学充满热情
Managed to talk my way out of it
说服了他 免了这顿打
by sheer enthusiasm for science.
他听起来是个挺讲道理的人
He sounds like he was a reasonable man.
他说如果再有下回 就打断我的鼻子
Said he'd break my nose, I did it again.
一年后 他们又开闸了
One year later, they opened the dam again.
我又没做家务
I skipped my chores again.
逃避了我的责任
Shirked my responsibilities.
你知道我爸做了什么吗
You know what my dad did?
他打断了你的鼻子吗
Did he break your nose?
入侵物种严重破坏了我们的生态系统
Invasive species wreak havoc on our ecosystem,
其中最大的破坏来自欧洲椋鸟
none worse than the European starling.
1♥8♥9♥0年
In 1♥8♥9♥0,
一个出生于布朗克斯的
a Bronx-born theater enthusiast
叫尤金·谢福林的戏剧爱好者
named Eugene Schieffelin
决定把莎士比亚戏剧中
took it upon himself to introduce all aviary species
提到的所有鸟类引进美洲大♥陆♥
mentioned in Shakespeare's plays to the American continent.
他最先是把一百只椋鸟放入了纽约的中♥央♥公园
He began by releasing 100 starlings into New York's Central Park.
这些椋鸟极速地繁殖
The starlings proliferated monumentally.
吞噬了全部的果园
They devoured entire orchards,
每年耗费农民上百万美元
costing farmers millions each year.
现在 北美有超过两亿的椋鸟
Today, over 200 million starlings in North America
它们几乎吃光了所有东方蓝鸟的蛋
consume nearly all the eggs
而这些鸟已经濒临灭绝
of the nearly-extinct eastern bluebird.
更奇怪 或者说更悲惨的是
More strange, and perhaps, tragic,
椋鸟会受到飞机发动机的吸引
starlings are attracted to airplane engines
能在眨眼间导致事故
and can incapacitate in the blink of an eye.
凯特琳和艾娃进了亨德利的戏剧课
Caitlin and Ava got into Mr. Hundley's drama class.
你会找到你的人的 宝贝
You'll find your people, sweetie.
只是需要点时间
Just give it time.
拜托别说 「只是需要点时间」
Please don't say, "Just give it time."
我能射杀椋鸟吗
Can I kill starlings?
-什么 -如果我这学期拿到了狩猎证
- What? - If I get a hunting license this semester?
亲爱的 我不希望你射杀任何东西
Honey, I don't want you shooting anything.
本来就该杀椋鸟
You're supposed to kill starlings.
他们是强盗 鸠占鹊巢 啄食未孵化的蛋
They're invaders. They steal nests and peck unhatched eggs.
-别再说了 -夏洛特
- Please stop talking. - Charlotte.
杀死一只母鸟
If you kill one female,
就能阻止十一只小鸟诞生
you've stopped the production of 11 birds.
湖畔谷学校
好了 晚点来接你们
Okay. I'll be back later.
-我爱你 -我也是
- I love you. - Love you.
不就是上学吗
It's just a school.
上学是你的强项
You're good at school.
-刷牙了吗 -我有口香糖
- Did you brush your teeth? - I got gum.
我今天不能去接你们放学了
I can't pick your asses up after school today.
我得去见我爸
I gotta see my dad.
你确定不先等你的瘀青消退吗
Sure you don't wanna let that bruise heal first?
他说了今天就是今天
He said today, so today it is.
他们开学日又要迟到了
They're gonna be fuckin' late on the first day again.
反正上学也是浪费时间 教材都是垃圾
School's a waste anyway. They read all the wrong shit.
工作面试时会派上用场的
Oh, that'll play great in a job interview.
车上等我 我跟鲁丝说句话
Meet me in the truck. I wanna talk to Ruth a sec.
等等 肚子饿了买♥♥吃的
Hey, wait. In case you guys get hungry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今天要去见凯德吗
You seein' Cade today?
不想提心吊胆 你一开始就不该打我
If you didn't wanna worry, you shouldn't have fuckin' hit me.
我反应快了 没经过大脑
I reacted fast, without thinking.
他们要迟到了
They're gonna be late.
从犯
An accessory.
她会把你变成从犯 谋杀罪从犯
That is what she's gonna make you. An accessory to murder.
告诉我你明白了
I mean, tell me you understand that.
等警♥察♥来找我 我们早就在波拉波拉岛
We'd be opening a bait shop in fuckin' Bora Bora
-开钓鱼店了 -罗斯
- by the time the cops came looking for me. - Russ...
我要让比德投资我们的店 你和我的店
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表