剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
of your partner, Bruce Liddell.
失踪 什么意思
The disappearance? What do you mean?
就是我说的意思
Exactly what I said.
他和他的未婚妻将近一周没有消息了
Neither he nor his fiancée have been heard from in almost a week.
我的天
Oh, God.
你最近一次和他联♥系♥是什么时候
When's the last time you two spoke?
周二 我记得是上周二
Tuesday? Last Tuesday, I think.
-几点 -我不确定
- What time? - Uh, I'm not sure.
失踪吗
Disappeared, huh?
我们的记录显示
Our records indicate
他当晚11:47打电♥话♥给你
he called you that night at, uh, 11:47 p.m.
-对 感觉没错 -对吗
- Yeah, that sounds right. - That right?
是的 有可能
Yeah, could be.
你们聊了1分12秒
You spoke for a minute and 12 seconds.
你们聊了些什么
What'd you talk about?
-我们没聊 -没有吗
- Well, we didn't. - You didn't?
没有 他留了条语♥音♥
No, he left a message. Uh...
他...他说了很多
He, um, he... Uh, he said a lot.
他有点啰嗦 可能喝醉了
He was rambling a bit. You know, maybe drunk.
我当天稍早时打过电♥话♥给他
Uh, I'd called him earlier in the day,
我告诉他
and I... I'd told him that...
我...我想和他解除合作伙伴关系
that I... I wanted to dissolve the partnership.
可能这就是...
Uh, so maybe that's--
你为什么要跟他解除合作关系
Why'd you dissolve the partnership?
我...我觉得
I, you know, I thought that...
他可能在做一些违法的事情
that he was maybe doing something illegal.
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么这么觉得
And why did you think that?
因为他...他的行为开始不太一样了
'Cause he was... He just started acting different.
他绝对在担心什么事
He was nervous about something, definitely, and...
我还有几次发现他用西班牙语打电♥话♥
I caught him making a couple of calls in Spanish.
-你会说西班牙语吗 -不会
- Do you know Spanish? - I don't.
只会说一二三 我也不知道他会说
Uno, dos, tres. That's it. And I had no idea that he did, yeah.
于是我问了他 但他闪烁其词
So I asked him about it, and... and he was evasive.
这就让我
That's what set off the, uh...
起了警惕心
the... the alarms. You know, and...
我说 寄居蟹
Hey, hermit crab.
这太操蛋了 不是吗
This is so fucked, isn't it?
爸爸是个毒贩
Well, Dad's a drug dealer.
如果他是毒贩 那我吃止痛药就是个吸毒的
If he's a dealer, then I'm a user 'cause I take Advil.
你看
Watch.
那些人是爸爸的同事
Those are Dad's coworkers.
继续看黄♥片♥吧 我说真的
Just stick with porn. Seriously.
仔细想想的话 一直都有点不对劲
When you think about it, it's always been, uh, a little bit off.
-之类的 -给你 亲爱的
- You know. - Here you go, honey.
-谢谢 -你好
- Oh. Thanks. - Hello.
特雷弗·埃文斯 联调局的
Trevor Evans, FBI.
-联调局 发生什么事了 -是的
- FBI? What's going on? - Yeah.
我们认为您丈夫的搭档遭到了谋杀
We believe your husband's partner was murdered.
-谋杀 等等 -我的天
- Murdered? Hang on. - Oh, my God.
你说的是「失踪」 为什么认为他被杀了
You said "Disappeared." What makes you think he was murdered?
你与布鲁斯解除合作关系时他作何反应
How'd Bruce take it when you dissolved the partnership?
他不是很能接受 就像我刚跟你说的
Uh, he didn't take it well, like I told you.
所以...这就是你取出了所有钱
So... that's why you emptied your bank accounts
离开了芝加哥的原因吗
and left Chicago?
不是 警官 我在这里找到了商机
No, sir. I have a business opportunity here.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
你们二位应该知道
I think the two of you should know that
布鲁斯是我们
Bruce was working with us...
对付他们的线人
as an informant against them.
什么
What?
「他们」是谁
Who's "them"?
得了吧 温迪 你知道的
Come on, Wendy. You know.
知道什么
Know what?
我们就别拐弯抹角了 好吗
Let's all stop playing this game, shall we?
一定很让人精疲力尽吧
It's gotta be exhausting, right?
编造谎言 东躲西♥藏♥
The lying, the running.
你们不累吗
Aren't you both tired?
这些人是杀人犯
These people are murderers.
他们活剥人皮...
They skin people alive...
或者...把人吊死在桥上
or they... they hang them from bridges
就为了杀鸡儆猴
to make a point,
或者...他们如果想让谁...
or if... if they want someone to just...
就此消失...就用强酸把尸体溶解掉
disappear... they dissolve their bodies in acid.
我们都知道是贩毒集团杀了布鲁斯
We all know the cartel killed Bruce.
下一个死的会是谁 你吗
Who's next? You?
你的孩子们吗
Your kids?
你得如实回答我们的问题
You need to tell us what we want to know.
我对布鲁斯牵连上什么集团的事一无所知
I don't know anything about Bruce's involvement with any cartel.
我们可以对你们进行证人保护
We can get you in witness protection.
保证你们的安全
Keep you safe.
我们遇到一个商机
We had an opportunity,
然后...然后我们决定
and... and we made a choice to
全家搬到...一个更安宁的地方
move our family to... to a more peaceful place.
你知道布鲁斯在为他们工作吗
Did you have any idea he was working for them?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我去把这糟烂东西从院子里清走
I gotta get the rest of this shit off the yard.
你没事吧
You okay?
我慢慢习惯被背叛了
I'm getting used to betrayal.
-你在这里做什么 -工作
- What are you doing here? - Working.
-看不出来吗 -我可没雇你
- What's it look like? - I didn't hire you.
去问问马蒂吧
Take it up with Marty.
瞧一眼好吗
Would you look at that?
干净得可以直接吃盘子了
Shit's so clean you can eat right off it.
我可不雇用罪犯
I don't hire criminals.
我只看到一个勤快的女工
Well, all I've seen is a hard worker.
2009年 欧塞奇比奇在旅游淡季
2009, a series of off-season
发生的一连串入室盗窃案 朗默家的人干的
break-ins in Osage Beach. Langmores.
2012年 卡姆登顿一家汽车销赃店
2012, a chop shop in Camdenton
每周经手十五辆车 也是朗默家的人干的
doing 15 cars a week. Langmores.
要我...要我继续说吗
Should I... Should I continue?
不用了 我懂你的意思
No, I'm sensing a trend.
很好
Okay, good.
因为我还没说到严重的袭击他人的事呢
'Cause I haven't even gotten to the aggravated assaults yet.
听着 她不是为蓝猫小舍工作的
Uh, look, she doesn't work for the Blue Cat.
她为我工作
She works for me.
那你下次或许该跟我商量一下
Well, maybe you wanna talk to me next time.
每个人都值得拥有重新再来的机会
People deserve a second chance,
就跟做生意一样
just like businesses.
她如果敢偷哪怕一把叉子 就给我走人
If she steals so much as a fork, she is gone.
这就是你说的另一个收入来源吗
That there what you meant about another revenue stream?
在码头给船加油
Pumping gas on a dock?
这很难让我希望自己上过商学院啊
Can't say as it makes me wish I'd gone to business school.
有何贵干
How can I help you?
别说你没认出我来
Don't tell me you don't recognize me.
你那天出现在我的奶吧
You were all up in my titty bar,
对我该如何经商有一大堆点子
all full of ideas on how I should go about my business.
你当时说自己是什么来着 匿名股东
What was it that you called yourself, again? A silent partner?
还是秘密圣诞人 反正是一种投资人
Secret Santa? It was... some kind of investor.
-天使投资人 -天使 没错
- Angel investor. - Angel, that's right.
你真逗
You're funny.
把油加满 小子
Fill her up, son.
你们在电♥话♥里告诉我
I... I was told, over the phone,
说你们有有机开心果冰淇淋
that you had organic pistachio ice cream.
好吧
Okay.
现在我来了 却只看到薄荷冰淇淋
Yeah. So now that I'm here, all-all I see is mint.
请告诉我你们库房♥里还有存货
Please tell me you have some in the back.
没有 女士 库房♥里没有
Um, no, ma'am. We don't.
没有是什么意思
What do... What do you mean, no?
没有吗
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表