剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
I know I did. For a good reason.
这整个夏天 都是预设好的
This whole summer, it's all been camera angles
就像那拿着鱼的照片
like the photo with the fucking fish.
-听着 瑞秋 -这些都不是真的
- Look... Rachel. - None of this is real.
一切都很顺利
Everything is working just fine.
-这些都可以解释 -我要你离开我的地盘
- This can all be explained. - I need you to leave my property.
不行 我不会走的
I can't leave. I'm not leaving.
我有个目标一定要达成
I have a target I need to hit.
请你离开 拜托
I need you to go now. Please.
听着 我有个目标一定要达成
Listen. I have a target I need to hit.
我还需要一点时间 我得待到秋天
I need some more time. I need until the fall.
听着 瑞秋 听我说
Hey. Listen. Hey. Rachel. Listen to me.
我为一个人工作 别他妈翻文件了
I work for somebody... Stop fucking around with the paper.
-马蒂 我请你离开 -我知道 我听到了
- Marty, I need you to go now. - I know. I heard you.
我为一个人工作 如果我不达成那个目标
I work for somebody, and if I don't hit my target,
就会有人来到这里
there's gonna be men that are gonna come here,
会杀了我
that are gonna kill me.
他们会杀了我妻子和我的孩子
They're gonna kill my wife and kill my kids.
我无能为力
Well, I can't help you with that.
-你最好帮帮我 -我办不到
- You better help me with that. - No, I cannot.
我说的可是我的命 我家人的命
I'm talking about my life, my family's life.
-我要你立刻离开 -听我说
- I need you to go now! - Listen to me.
让我跟你解释一下情况
Let me explain to you the situation.
-我把一切都告诉你 -我要报♥警♥了
- I'll tell you everything. - I'm gonna call the police.
相信我 你不会的
Trust me, you're not gonna call shit.
你不会告诉...
You're not gonna tell--
-马蒂 马上走 -放下他妈的电♥话♥
- Marty, go, now! - Put the fucking phone down!
放下电♥话♥
Put the phone down,
让我跟你说完这是怎么回事
and let me finish telling you what all of this is about.
我说...妈的把电♥话♥放下
I'm talk-- Put the fucking phone down!
老板 有些东西你得看看
Boss, there's something you gotta see.
打给温迪
Call Wendy.
抱歉 马蒂 我无法理解
I'm sorry, Martin, I do not understand.
妈的垃圾 打给温迪
Fucking piece of shit. Call... Wendy.
正在打给温迪·比德
Calling Wendy Byrde.
你好 我是温迪 请留言
Hi, this is Wendy. Leave me a message.
他们立起了十字架
They put up a cross.
我♥操♥ 他们立起了十字架
Jesus fuck! They put up a cross.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表