剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
谁是不负责的那个
Who's the irresponsible one
五年内就会坐吃山空
that's gonna burn through theirs in, like, five years?
他们会来找你们要你们的分成
They're gonna come asking you for a little bit of yours
你们怎么回答他
and what are you gonna tell that person?
要拒绝他吗 然后会怎样
You gonna tell them, "No"? What happens then?
他们会威胁要告发你们
Do they threaten to rat you out
偷了那钱并杀了我吗
for stealing the money and killing me?
可别忘了 要想这事能成 你们得杀了我
'Cause, don't forget, for all this to work, you gotta kill me.
你们知道密苏里有死刑吗
And did you know that Missouri has the death penalty?
所以 除非你们准备好了杀一个家庭成员
So... unless you're prepared to kill a family member
让自己免于被判死刑
to keep yourself off death row,
否则你们将面对下半辈子
you're looking at constant,
持续无休的
continuous, relentless pursuit
追踪
for the rest of your life.
-好吧 我退出
- Yeah. I'm out. - Yeah.
-思里 走 -很好
- Three. - Oh, yeah.
明智的选择
Good choice.
-夏洛特的事我很抱歉 -还不够明智
- I'm sorry about Charlotte. - Not good enough.
-我们拿十万 -纳瓦罗先生会要回去的
- We're taking a hundred grand. - Mr. Navarro will take it back.
-那就五万 -他也会追回去的
- Fifty, then. - He'll take that, too.
-三万 -不行
- Thirty. - Nope.
我们拿两万 拿两万
We're taking $20,000. Get 20...
这是个错误
That's a mistake.
为了我们付出的劳动 和该死的美好预期
...for our trouble and dashed expectations.
好吧
Okeydoke.
-好好善后 -是你得善后
- Deal with it. - You deal with it.
或者你也可以跟纳瓦罗先生说实话
Or you can tell Mr. Navarro the truth.
你没给他的钱当好管家
You are a poor steward of his money.
我会转告他的
I'll let him know.
走吧
Come on.
我差点就办成了 是吧
Almost got that done, didn't I?
我为什么有种感觉
Why do I have this feeling
我们都知道你死了最好
we both know that you'd be better off dead?
怎么样
Well?
下颌骨是老汉森的
The jawbone was Hanson Sr.'s...
但我跟你保证 要是剩下那些液体能成形
but I guarantee you, if the rest of that ooze could take shape...
你会发现布鲁斯·利德尔也在里面
you'd find Bruce Liddell in there, too.
你要调去密苏里吗
And you're transferring to Missouri?
马丁·比德在那里
That's where Martin Byrde is.
活得好好的 刷着他的运通卡
Alive and well, swiping his Amex.
我们怎么做
How are we gonna do this?
比德让他的生意付诸了流水
Byrde liquidates his business.
有人让布鲁斯也成了水
Somebody does the same to Bruce.
他从芝加哥迁走了家人 还从银行提了八百万
He jerks his family from Chicago and $8 million from the bank,
都转移到了南密苏里
transporting both to southern Missouri.
为什么
Why?
那些钱是干净的 交过税了
That money was clean. Taxes were paid.
如果他怕我们冻结
If he was scared of us freezing it,
可以直接电汇到某个秘密的离岸户头上
he'd just wire it into offshore oblivion.
他需要那些钱 目的我不知道 但...
He needs that money. For what, I do not know, but...
肯定是违法的
it'll be illegal.
我要逮住他
And I'm gonna catch him.
到时候他就会告诉我贩毒集团
And when I do, he'll tell me exactly how and where
洗钱的手段和地点
the cartels are laundering that money,
到时候我就能把他们一网打尽
at which point I'll seize it. All of it.
然后我的前途就光明了
And then my career will be made.
这就是我的打算
That's how I'm gonna do it.
你跟我
You and me.
你想过我们要怎样才能做到吗
Have you thought about how we're going to do this?
没有「我们」
We're not.
谁最爱他的小姑娘
Who loves his little girl?
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Hey, Dad. - Yeah?
你去哪
Where you going?
我得去一个地方
I just have to go somewhere.
你乖乖继续睡觉 好吗
I want you to go back to sleep, okay?
很抱歉我昨天离开了
I'm sorry I left yesterday.
我知道
I know.
没关系
It's okay.
我交了一个朋友
I made a friend.
他叫塔克
His name is Tuck.
在蓝猫小舍工作
And he works at the Blue Cat Lodge.
没人在那里住宿
Nobody stays in the lodge or...
也没人在那吃饭 或在那里的酒吧喝酒
eats in the restaurant or drinks at the bar.
那是你喜欢的地方 对吧 爸爸
That's your kind of place, right, Dad?
继续睡觉好吗 爱你
Go back to sleep, okay? I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
总有一天 你也会有个小男孩
You know, someday you're gonna have a little boy.
希望你能像我为你骄傲一样 也为他骄傲
And I hope that you're as proud of him as I am of you.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
保险金有一百万美金
The insurance payout is a million dollars.
-好吗 -马蒂 你把钱要了回来
- Okay? - Marty, you got the money back.
-你今天带着孩子 -你赢了
- You take the kids today... - You... you won.
-别用信♥用♥卡♥ -你赢了
- ...and live off the credit card. - You won.
我没赢 我怎么赢了
I didn't win. How did I win?
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
我们一无所有了
We have nothing.
如果我死了 我们就有钱了 很简单
If I'm dead, we have something. It's simple.
你今天带上孩子们 别用信♥用♥卡♥
You take the kids today and you live off the credit cards
-直到保险金到账 -你脑子不清楚
- until the insurance pays out. - You're not thinking straight.
然后你们拿上拿钱 开始新的生活
Then you take that money and you start over.
你只是还需要一些时间
You just need more time.
不 温迪 我是骗他们的
No, I don't, Wendy. This was a dodge. This was a lie.
没人能在这里洗掉八百万
No one can wash $8 million down here.
三个月肯定不行
Not in three months.
等德尔拿回他的八百万 他就能满意了
And when Del gets his $8 million back, he'll be whole...
要是他知道我死了 我觉得他不会...
and if he knows that I'm dead, I don't think that he...
我是说 我觉得他没理由...
I mean, he's got no reason to, uh...
没理由干什么
To what?
他...他没理由...杀我们
He has... He has no reason to kill... to kill us?
对 我觉得他不会的 有什么意义
Yeah, I don't think that he will. Why would he?
-你不用这么做的 -我知道
- You don't have to do this. - I know.
-听着 -不
- Listen. - You don't.
-你不需要...-这张纸上是德尔的邮箱地址
- You don't have to-- - On this piece of paper is Del's e-mail.
下面是一个仓库的地址和电♥话♥
And underneath it is an address and the number of a storage unit.
他的钱就在那里 他会在那里找到钱
And that's where his money is. That's where he'll find it.
三小时后 我要你打给警长
In three hours, I want you to call the sheriff,
我要你告诉警长 我没回家
and I want you to tell the sheriff that I haven't come back
-你很担心 -马蒂
- and that you're worried. - Marty...
我去甜水陡岸的马蹄湾徒步了
I was hiking on Horseshoe Bend, near Sweetwater Bluff.
行吗 你能说吗
Okay? Can you say that?
-来 说给我听 -马蹄...
- Say that. Say that to me. Come on. - Horseshoe...
-马蹄湾 在甜水陡岸附近 -马蹄湾
- Horseshoe Bend. Near Sweetwater Bluff. - Horseshoe Bend...
我在甜水陡岸附近的马蹄湾徒步
I was hiking on Horseshoe Bend, near Sweetwater Bluff.
甜水...
Sweetwater...
好
Okay.
他们会在那里发现我
That's where they're gonna find me
接下来你要给德尔发邮件
and then I want you to e-mail Del
我要你立刻去做 好吗
and I want you to do it immediately, okay?
因为要是有别人发现那钱
Because if somebody else finds that money,
要是有人去仓库附近打探
if somebody else goes poking around that storage place...
马蒂 别这么做
Marty. Marty, don't do this.
别 别这么做
Don't. Do not do this.
喂
Hello?
鲍勃 早 我是马蒂·比德
Hey, Bob. Good morning. It's Marty Byrde.
我突然想到个问题想问你
I've got a little bit of a random question for you.
你有...
Have you, by chance,
处理过任何生命保险调查吗
ever handled any life insurance investigations?
挺多的 怎么了
A couple dozen. Why?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表