剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
你们和他有什么生意吗
So... what sort of business you have with him?
他欠我们的债
He owes us a debt.
-多大一笔 -比你的大
- How big? - Bigger than yours.
这是唯一的办法了 相信我
It was the only way. Trust me.
温迪和孩子在哪
Where's Wendy and the kids?
温迪在哪
Where's Wendy?
温迪
Wendy!
温迪
Wendy?
没事 没事 他们在路上
Safe. Safe. They're on the road.
现在怎么办
What now?
等天黑
Wait for dark.
我的老天爷 你根本不会操作
Oh, Christ on a bike. You don't know how to work it.
好极了 对 打给朋友 不会招来危险的
Oh, good. Right, call a friend. That won't send up any red flags.
这只是 这是个油管视频
It's just... It's a YouTube...
一个火葬场熔炉
A single crematorium furnace
能产生1600到2000华氏度的高温
generates temperatures between 1,600 and 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
你可是声称拥有一家殡仪馆的人
You were the one who said you owned a funeral home.
是 那是因为你不放心在湖里抛尸
Yeah, because you didn't trust dumping a body in the lake.
即使刺穿了肺
Well, even if you puncture the lungs,
他们仍然有可能浮上来
they still got a tendency to float up on you.
是这样吗
Is that right?
软组织汽化 而骨头
Soft tissue is vaporized, while bones...
你想过要怎么办吗 等你...你知道的
You given any thought to what you want when you, uh... you know?
想过 我想被埋葬 不要棺材
Yeah. I wanna be buried, no casket.
让蠕虫爬上我的尸体
Let the worms get at my body.
它们会把它分解 返还给大地
They'll break it down, give back to the earth.
滋养花朵 树木
You know, feed the flowers, the trees...
真的吗
Really?
不 当然不是
No, not really.
你脑子进水了吗
What are you, soft in the head?
谁想被该死的虫子吃掉
Nobody wants to be eaten by goddamn worms.
也对
Right.
可能是我老板打来问进展的
That's probably my boss calling, looking for an update.
我猜他会很生气
I'm guessing he'd be displeased.
没错 杀了这家伙
Yeah. You know, by shooting him,
你基本上把我送进鬼门关了
you basically signed my death warrant.
下次提醒我 我会任由他杀了你的家人
Well, remind me. Next time, I'll let him kill your family.
把他推进去吧
Um, let's just shove him in there.
我会把温度开到最高 好吗
I'll turn this fucker up as hot as it goes, okay?
-你还好吧 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
-准备好了 -好了
- You ready? - Ready.
汽车旅馆
你在哪
Where are you?
我在家 计划有变
I'm home now. New plan.
80号♥州际公路有个运动场
There's a, uh, athletic field off of I-80.
在伊利诺斯州莫里斯附近的112号♥出口
Exit 112 near, uh... Morris, Illinois.
我要你和孩子们下午两点去那里
I need you to be there with the kids at 2:00 p.M.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
-温迪 -好 好的
- Wendy? - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
重复一遍
Say it back to me.
80号♥州际公路 112号♥出口
I-80. Exit 112.
伊利诺斯州莫里斯 两点
Morris, Illinois. 2:00.
在那里会合
We'll see you there.
我爱你
I love you.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
这事故是怎么发生的
How exactly did it happen?
只是个反常的事故
Just a freak accident.
一定是船把线缆拽松了
Boat must've pulled the wiring loose.
交流电通到了水里
AC current leaked into the water.
码头的电线是你接的吗
Are you the one who wired the dock?
不是 是我的一个工人
Uh, no, it was one of my workers.
你雇的人 还是
Someone you hired? Or...
马蒂·比德做的
did Marty Byrde?
为什么这么问
Why would you ask that?
他是这里的投资者 不是吗
Well, he's an investor here, right?
听说之前有尸体被冲上了他家码头
Body washed up on his dock at home, I heard.
消息传得很快
People talk.
不好意思 这事跟你有什么关系吗
I'm sorry, you have some kind of special interest in this?
罗斯·朗默曾是我的钓鱼向导
Russ Langmore was my fishing guide.
也是我的朋友
He was my friend.
如果你觉得发生过什么奇怪的事
If you thought there was something strange going on...
我相信你知道该和谁说
I'm sure there's people you could talk to.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
来看看 赫伦·米尔斯房♥地♥产♥
Let's see. Heron Mills Estates...
赫伦·米尔斯房♥地♥产♥
Heron Mills. Heron...
这里 你该早说啊 那是斯内尔的房♥产
Here we go. You should've just said. That's Snell property.
是吗
Yeah? Is that right?
人不错 我在农贸市场买♥♥他们的蜂蜜
Nice people. I buy their honey at the farmers' market.
如果你有的话
Uh, you know, if you've got it,
我想看看
I'd love to see maps that
密苏里河与这一区域连接处的地图
connect this area with the Missouri River.
大概到杰佛逊市的范围
So I guess as far up as Jefferson City.
当然有 问题是为什么要给你看
Of course I got 'em. The question is, why am I getting 'em?
因为我儿子有一个研究项目
Uh, why? Uh, my, uh... My son's doing a research project.
关于
With, you know, connecting
当地河流及其对全球变暖的影响
local rivers and how it affects global warming.
是啊 我懂
Right. Oh, I know.
密苏里河全长4023千米
Missouri River is 2,500 miles long,
如果你想 还是可以让一艘油驳船
and you can still float an oil barge all the way on it
行驶完全程的
if you got a notion.
好 那么 斯内尔家在那
Okay. And so that... Okay. That's Snell's there. Yeah?
很好 你确定这些都是斯内尔的房♥产
Great. And you're sure all of this is Snell property, right?
那可远不止这些
Oh, it goes a heck of a ways further than that.
我得再拿张地图
I'll get another map.
抱歉 我们关门了
Sorry, we're closed.
我在找马蒂·比德
I'm looking for Marty Byrde.
他不在这里
Well, he's not here.
你冷吗
Are you cold?
你在发抖
You're shaking.
前几天晚上 码头上发生了事故
Oh. Yeah, we had an accident on the dock a couple nights ago,
有两个人去世了 我只是有点不安
and two men died, so I'm just a little upset.
我们几小时后就会开始营业
Anyway, um, you know, we'll be open in a couple hours,
如果你还想来
if you wanna stop by then.
那我就不打扰你工作了
I'll leave you to your work.
要我转告马蒂有人来过吗
Uh, should I tell Marty who stopped by?
不用 我想给他个惊喜
No. I'd rather surprise him.
我发现那个混♥蛋♥了
I fucking got that motherfucker.
我说了 我不懂这怎么行得通
I told you, I don't see how this works.
我们会搞清楚的
Well, we're gonna figure it out.
我们没有证据逮捕他
We don't have anything to arrest him on.
-那我们就造点证据 -你喝高了吗
- Then we're gonna make something up. - Are you drunk?
没有 清醒得很
Nope. I'm enlightened.
德尔·里奥没有嫌疑
Del Rio's got a clean sheet.
所以他们才让他做中间人
That... that's why they use him to travel back and forth.
我们不能碰他
We can't touch him.
天 特雷弗 你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪上班
Jesus, Trevor, what fucking box factory are you working in?
和你一样 在那个如果你无故逮捕人
The same one that'll take away your badge
就会被没收警徽的联调局
if you try to make a bust without cause.
你别再担心法律的事了
You need to stop worrying about the law.
你在开玩笑 是吧
That's a joke, right?
现在 最重要的是手段和长远眼光
Right now, the only things that matter are leverage and perception.
-怎么说 -得找个由头把马蒂·比德抓起来
- How do you figure? - We need to get Marty Byrde on anything,
让他知道 他没别的选择
so that he knows he has no other choice
只能出♥卖♥♥♥德尔·里奥和集团
than to turn on Del Rio and the cartel.
-我懂手段的事 -那就有点长远眼光
- I understand fucking leverage, Roy. - So, perception.
如果能找理由把德尔·里奥抓进来
If we drag Del Rio in here on anything,
不管是什么事 也不需要非常立得住脚
it does not matter what it is, it doesn't have to stick,
只要确保让他看到我们也抓了马蒂·比德
so long as we know that he sees that we're holding Marty Byrde, too.
那么德尔·里奥就会被吓到
Then Del Rio will get spooked.
对 而马蒂为了寻求保护就不得不与我们合作
Yeah. And Marty will know he has to cooperate for protection.
否则他必死无疑
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表