剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Marty, stop. We have to call the police.
这你就别想了 好吗 我...
I want you to forget it, okay? I...
要不你就当角色扮演好吗
Or do you want to just role-play it?
好吗 我是「爱谁谁警探」
Okay, I'm Detective Whoever The Fuck,
你是为墨西哥第二大的毒品集团工作的
and you're the wife of the top money launderer
顶尖洗钱高手的老婆 开始吧
for the second largest drug cartel in Mexico. Go.
拜托 报♥警♥就等于坐牢
I mean, come on. Police mean jail time,
或者是证人保护计划 这是最好的情况了
or witness protection program, at best,
如果我们能活到那一步的话
if we even get that far.
如果我们能活到那一步...
If we make it that f...
我和孩子有危险吗
The kids and I are in danger?
你想听我怎么说
Well... What do you wanna hear?
那些开着装满了钞票的货车的人
You know, people who drive trucks full of cash
钞票多到只能用称的 因为数不过来
onto scales to weigh it because there's too much to count,
那些人根本没有道德底限
they don't exactly have a code of ethics they adhere to.
我们不能报♥警♥
We're not going to the police.
-让利兹去警局 -不行
- Send Liz to the police. - No.
不 布鲁斯还没回家 他失踪了
No, Bruce didn't come home. He's missing.
-他们会发现他死了 -利兹死了 温迪
- They'll find out he's dead-- - Liz is dead, Wendy.
她被溶解在一个桶里了
She's dissolving in a barrel next to the one
隔壁桶里就装着布鲁斯
they stuffed Bruce into.
我现在要这样做 接下来的两天里...
Now here's what I'm gonna do. Over the next two days...
我要凑出八百万
I'm gonna try to pull together $8 million
还上布鲁斯偷走的钱
to pay back what Bruce stole.
我们不能做的是...
What we're not gonna do is--
我们有那么多钱吗
Do we even have that much?
会有点吃力
Well, it's gonna be tight.
除去提早取款的罚款
I mean, after early withdrawal penalties,
不好说 但我会尽力的
I don't know, but I'm gonna try.
我们不能做的就是自乱方寸 好吗
What we're not gonna do, though, is panic, okay?
我们决定好优先顺序 一步步来
We're gonna prioritize and we're gonna compartmentalize.
做好时间管理 好吗
And there's gonna be a little bit of time management, okay?
好吗 明天一早就开始
All right? Starting first thing tomorrow,
我们先跟孩子们说我们要搬走了
after we tell the kids we're moving,
还要给你的朋友琳达打电♥话♥ 那个房♥产经纪
we're gonna call your friend Linda, the Realtor,
我们要把房♥子卖♥♥了
and we're gonna list the house.
然后你要打电♥话♥找个搬家公♥司♥
Then you're gonna call a moving company.
然后你和孩子们把行李准备好
Then you and the kids are gonna pack.
你可以帮他们或是让他们自己来
You can help 'em or let 'em do it themselves.
这我不管 但到了周五 放学后...
I don't really care, but come Friday, after school...
我们就要动身了 好吗 就这么定了
we're on the road, okay? That's it.
找三家搬家公♥司♥报价
And with the movers, please, get three bids.
我们手头有点紧
The money's gonna be tight.
-我绝对不搬 -夏洛特 你必须得搬
- No fucking way am I going. - Charlotte, you're going.
我们都要搬
We're all going.
我不去 我去和凯特琳一起住
Not me. I'm gonna live with Caitlin.
奥沙克 那是森林什么的吗
The Ozarks. That's, like, woods and stuff?
-是的吧 亲爱的 -妈 搞什么鬼
- Yeah, I think so, honey. - Mom, what the fuck?
一些丈夫和父亲 还有母亲和妻子...
Husbands and fathers, and-and-and mothers and wives...
都会换工作的
they take new jobs,
他们不停地搬到新的住址
they relocate with their families all the time.
知道吗 这个国家就是建立在
You know, this country was built
美国人♥民♥不断地寻求机遇的基础上的 好吗
by Americans pursuing opportunity, okay?
比如那些先驱
The pioneers, for one,
-每天都要搬迁一次 -你只是个财务顾问
- relocated once a day. -You're a financial advisor.
-一个自己开公♥司♥的财务顾问 -没错
- A self-employed financial advisor. - That's right.
机遇在哪是由你自己决定的
You decide where the opportunity is.
对 我已经决定了机遇就在密苏里
Yeah, and I've decided the opportunity is in Missouri.
好了 我们能不能理解下...
Okay, can we understand...
很简单
It's simple.
这是有点令人心烦
...that this is... this is upsetting.
相信我 我知道这有多难
Believe me, I get how hard this is.
但我们是一家人 所以我们要...
But we're a family, so we are...
我们要像一家人一样搬家
We're making this move as a family.
我们希望你们能
We would prefer if you would...
把这次经历当成一场冒险
see it as an adventure.
好吧 谢谢你的鸡蛋还有这难吃的三明治
Yeah, well, thanks for the eggs and the shit sandwich.
夏洛特...
Charlotte...
我去劝她
I got her.
你没事吧
You okay?
不是一部分 是全部 所有
Not some, all. Everything.
清偿资产 现金
Liquidated, cash.
794万5千4百美元
$7,945,400.
先生 还是那句话
Sir, again,
我们的库存没有这么多钱
we don't keep that kind of money on-site.
你不能把这些钱打过来
You... you can't just have it wired here,
又到银行来说要取出来 起码现金不行
and then come by the bank and withdraw it. Not in cash.
马蒂 先停一停
Marty, stop.
如果市场行情吓到你了
If the markets are spooking you,
先把钱转到共同基金中去
let's slide it into mutual funds.
不 我六个月内会拿双倍的钱回来
No, I'll be back in six months with twice the money.
我可能没解释清楚
I'm not explaining myself correctly.
虽说钱在你的账户中
Just because it says the money is in your account
但并不等于你真能取出那么多现金
doesn't mean it's really there, physically.
我知道银行系统是怎么运作的
I know how the banking system works.
所以我才提前打电♥话♥让你准备好
That's why I'm calling you in advance so you can get it.
你的所有投资组合 别想了
Your entire portfolio. Yeah, forget it.
10%的提前取款惩罚金
Ten percent penalty for early withdrawal,
加上32%的税
plus another 32% in taxes.
比德先生
Mr. Byrde, there seems to be
大额汇款似乎会跟
a disconnect vis-à-vis large wire transfers
你的预期取现金额有很大出入
and your expectations about withdrawing it in cash.
先生 今天下班前
Sir, by the end of business today,
你们银行的四个独♥立♥账户中
you're gonna have close to $8 million
会有将近八百万
in four separate accounts at your bank,
我猜根据你们和联邦储蓄银行的协议
and I suspect that that puts you
这会让你们面临
in a woefully undercapitalized position
资金严重短缺的情况
relative to your obligations to the FDIC.
好吗
Okay?
所以
So, you know,
除非你是一个不受流动资金比率法则约束的
unless you're the vice president of the one institution
机构的副总裁
that is exempt from the liquidity ratio laws
而且这个机构还管控着美国所有其它银行
that govern every other bank in America,
我建议你还是给在南拉♥萨♥尔230号♥的
I suggest you place a call to the Federal Reserve
联邦储蓄委员会打个电♥话♥
at 230 South LaSalle,
给自己把钱都预定好
and you order yourself up a shit-pot full of cash.
布伦达...
Hey, Brenda, um...
怎么了 需要我做什么吗
Yeah? Do you need help with something?
这家公♥司♥解散了 很不幸
This firm has been dissolved, unfortunately.
什么
I'm sorry?
这家公♥司♥ 已经不存在了 好吗
The firm. It no longer exists, okay?
但你做得不错 一直以来都不错
but, you know, you were great. All the way through.
马蒂和一些非常坏的人做了交易
Marty's in business with some very bad people.
我们要跑路了
We need to leave town.
你老公 财务顾问 消费者报告先生
Your husband, the financial advisor? Mr. Consumer Reports?
-天呐 -我们明天就走
- Holy shit. - We leave tomorrow.
什么 等下 等等
What? Uh, wait a second. Wait.
我们说的是逃命那种跑路吗
Are... are we talking about run-for-your-life kind of leaving?
还是只是证人保护计划
Or a witness protection situation?
一切都明摆着了
Everything's on the table.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
天呐 跑路 跑到哪去
Holy shit. Leaving... leaving for where?
奥沙克湖
The Lake of the Ozarks.
奥沙克
The Ozarks?
天啊 那里什么样子
I mean, good Lord... what is that even like?
我觉得是个以保护色为主色调的地方
I think it's where camouflage is a primary color.
他叫盖瑞·西尔弗伯格
His name's Gary Silverberg.
他是市里的麦克尼尔·罗伯特的合伙人
He's a partner with McNeil-Roberts downtown.
认识吗
Know him?
他是多个非营利组织的董事
On the board of half a dozen nonprofits.
艺术学院 古德曼剧院 乔弗里
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表