剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
The... the second thing,
我认为这比第一个更重要
and I think this is more important than the first thing,
就是刚才说的安全感和信任
it is that... that safety and trust thing.
我先问问你
Well, first let me ask you,
有没有咨♥询♥师问过你 你的财务目标是什么
has an advisor ever asked you what your financial goals are?
他们一来就会问这个
First thing they say.
一来就问 一直都是 我可能说得不对
Very first thing. Always, right? And I could be wrong here,
但你的目标就是钱赚得越多越好 对吗
but your goal is to make as much money as possible, right?
难道...这就是目标 对吧 山姆
Isn't that... That's gotta be the goal, right, Sam?
-是的 我就看重这一点 -好
- Uh, yeah, yeah. Only point I see. - Right.
我做的事情就是 我怎么投资自己的钱
So, what I do is I invest your money
就怎么投资你的
exactly the way I invest mine.
安全 你可以信任我 你好我也好
Safe. You can trust me. You do well, I do well.
在这个文件夹里
And right here inside this folder
是一份关于我是如何投资的详细内容
is a detailed description of exactly how I do that.
在这个袋子里
In this pocket right here,
是一直以来在我名下
that's a history of all the assets
管理的所有的资产
that I've had under my management.
这些基金的投资回报率
The ROIs of those funds.
有什么能阻止我
What's to stop me from taking this
拿着这个去找跟我合作多年的人
to the guy I've worked with for years,
告诉他「按马蒂做的做」
and tell him, "Do what Marty Byrde does"?
没有 没什么能阻拦你
Nothing. Nothing would stop you.
我不是乞求想要得到你的生意
You know, I'm... I'm not begging for your business.
我确实想要
I would... I would love to have it.
但是 如果你跟现在的经理
However, if you would feel more comfortable
合作起来比较舒服的话
with your current manager,
我建议你就这么做
I'd recommend that you do that.
因为 如我所说
'Cause, as... as I was saying,
我认为理财这件事
I think that the most important thing,
最重要的就是安全感
when it comes to your money, is feeling safe.
所以你慢慢考虑 我就先走了
So, you think and I'm done. That's it.
很高兴认识你 尤金妮亚
Okay. I appreciate meeting you, Eugenia.
山姆 谢谢你安排会面
And Sam, I appreciate the meeting.
-好 -对了 他身后那幅画美极了
- Yeah. - Beautiful art, by the way, behind him.
儿子 走吧 非常感谢你们
Son, should we do it? Thank you, guys, very much.
-稍等一下 -好的
- Wait. Wait. - Yeah.
-签吧 现在就签吧 -什么
- Let's do this. Let's do this right now. - What?
-现在就定了吧 -是吗
- Be done with it. - Yeah?
过来 回来吧
Come on. Come on back in.
-就现在 -好
- Right now. - Okay.
我能把手♥机♥留在这里吗
Is it okay if I leave my phone here?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
你要解释一下为什么马蒂·比德还活着吗
You wanna tell me why Marty Byrde's still alive?
有人动了我的装置
Someone messed with my riggin'.
你说那里不会有人
You said no one was gonna be there.
就在我去接他回来的半小时里
In the half hour it took to pick him up and bring him back...
变压器重新连接了
the transformer was reconnected.
你的脸怎么回事
What happened to your face?
-我跟脱衣舞娘打架了 -什么 大声点
- I got into a fight with a stripper. - What's that? Speak up.
我跟一个脱衣舞娘打架了
I got... I got into a fight with a stripper.
她戴了戒指
She had a ring on.
我是说你脸上的粉 口红和假睫毛
I meant the cheeks and the lips and the eye caps.
你看着像个妓♥女♥
You look like a whore.
你知道「别伸出脖子」这句话的由来吗
You know where the phrase "Don't stick your neck out" comes from?
指别做出头鸟逞英雄
是源于傻♥逼♥的鸡
Fuckin' chickens.
它们感觉到自己的头被放上砧板时
When they feel their head on the choppin' block,
居然会自己伸长脖子
they actually stick their fuckin' necks out.
让人更容易砍下它们的头
Makes it easier to chop off their own heads.
很傻♥逼♥吧
Stupid, huh?
傻♥逼♥鸡
Stupid chickens.
不
No.
傻♥逼♥的是你
Stupid you.
你让到手的马蒂·比德跑了
You had Marty Byrde and you let him go.
-我说了 -在他死之前你别回来了
- I told you... - Don't come back here until he's dead.
账户概览 尤金妮亚·德摩迪
「付款与转账」
提交转账
账户概览 马蒂·比德
交易与转账记录
银行转账来自尤金妮亚·德摩迪
即将到账余额
你觉得她爸是干了什么被关到这里的
What do you think her dad did to end up in there?
从重度戒备监狱转过来的 所以...
Well, it's a transition from a maximum security prison, so...
肯定是重罪
Something serious.
我整天都在想我会有什么结果
All day, I've seen versions of how I could end up
各种结果我都不喜欢
and I hate them all.
我怀念以前的我
I miss who I was.
我想念我的朋友
I miss my friends.
朋友永远都会是朋友 无论如何
Your friends are always gonna be your friends, no matter what.
那可不一定
You don't know that.
你害我什么都不能跟他们说
You made it so that I can't tell them anything.
我还得假装
I have to pretend like the worst,
这辈子遇过最惨 最可怕 最伤人的事
scariest, most damaging thing in my life
是很棒的事
is actually fucking awesome.
天天像个社交控看着他们的阅后即焚
And watching their Snapchat stories is like FOMO 24/7.
我明白你的意思 真的
I hear you. I really do.
动物会模仿父母的行为 你知道吗
Animals mimic their parents' behavior, you know that?
但我不会默默忍♥受的 我不是你
But I will not suffer in silence. I am not you.
-这么说可不公平 -你的朋友呢
- That's not fair. - Well, where are your friends?
你怎么跟他们说
What do you tell them?
我跟他们说我相信的事
I tell them what I believe to be true.
我相信我们全家在休长假
That this is a family sabbatical.
在回归简朴
Return to simplicity.
你也讨厌这里
You hate it here, too.
那是进门第一眼会看到的东西啊
It's the first thing people see when they come in.
所以才要挂这儿
That's the point.
你没听见马蒂·比德怎么说的吗
Did you not hear what Marty Byrde said about it?
他赞美来着 所以他是聪明人
He complimented it. So, he's a smart man.
-你要多向他学学 -是我介绍你们认识的
- He could teach you a few things. - I introduced you two.
房♥间挂满黑光海报的小屁孩
Kid puts blacklight posters all over his room.
现在要教我艺术
Now he lectures me about art?
好吧
Okay.
继承了事业 现在成了最后的大亨
Inherits a business, and now he's the last tycoon.
你是我的员工 妈 你为我工作 记得吗
You're my employee, Mom. You work for me, remember?
-你说什么 -你听见了
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
我只听见某个让狗舔他脚上花生酱的人
All I heard were the mutterings of someone who lets the dog
在那边喃喃自语
lick peanut butter off his feet.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I... Can I ask you a question?
你为什么要随时随地全年无休地
Why do you have to be such a constant,
当一个唠叨不停的臭婆娘呢
24/7, nagging, incessant fucking bitch?
我整个成年后的人生
My entire fucking adult life,
都在听你说一些关于我的屁话
I've listened to your garbage that you tell me about myself.
又要重提大学的事吗
Is this back to that college thing?
你去了外州绝对生存不了的
You never would have survived out of state.
你以为马蒂·比德住在哪里 妈
Where do you think Marty Byrde lives, Mom?
-关我什么事 -巴迪·戴科尔的老房♥子里
- What do I care? - In Buddy Dieker's old house...
和温迪·戴维斯一起 温迪·戴维斯·比德
with Wendy Davis. Wendy Davis Byrde.
没错 妈 惊喜吧 他们是夫妻
Yeah. That's right, Mom. Surprise! They're married.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
打给他 我要拿回那些文件 把它们撕毁
Call him. I want those papers back. I'm gonna rip them up.
你想要回来 你怎么不自己打给他
Oh, you want 'em back? Why don't you call him yourself, okay?
还有 你被炒了
Oh, and you know what? You're fired.
你去哪
Where are you going?
把广♥告♥牌放到路边去 物归原处
To put the signs on the street side, where they belong.
他没生意了 看她还能在他身边待多久
See how long she stays by his side when he has no business.
温迪·戴维斯·比德
Wendy Davis Byrde.
都不能坚持一个姓氏的女人
Woman can't even commit to one name.
回家来好吗 妈
Come back in the house, Mom, okay?
咱们好好聊聊
Let's just talk it out,
我不想再吵架了 好吗
'cause I don't wanna fight anymore. All right?
要不是因为我 你觉得你会有工作吗
You think you'd even have a job if it wasn't for me?
你觉得你能卖♥♥出任何房♥子吗
You think you'd sell any houses?
你知道我们已经不再在马路上放广♥告♥牌了
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表