但是…
But then...
美美 我的手♥机♥
Mei Mei, my phone.
嘿 是我 小班
Uh, hey! It's, uh, it's me. It's Benny.
你们会来看戏吗
A-Are you guys coming to the show?
我真的很需要你们来
I really need you t-to be here.
我从没感到这么孤单过
Uh, I've just never felt... so alone.
班
Ben?
每个人在首演夜都会紧张 我能帮你化解
Everyone gets opening night jitters! I can talk you through it.
是我在开演前说的话
That's me just before curtain.
我得走了 请你们快点来
I-I gotta go. Please get here soon.
我身边都是我无法信赖的人 他们都想搞我
I'm surrounded by people I can't trust. They're all out to get me.
听到他那么沮丧真令人难受
It's so hard to hear him like that.
他本来很期待我们能去看戏的
He was so excited for us to see the show.
好吧 可以了 -谢谢你们
Alright. Okay. Okay. - Thank you.
很遗憾 -谢谢…谢谢你们
Sorry. - Thank you. Sorry. Thank you so much.
这是给你们的
Oh, this... It's a gift for you.
是一把梯子 -谢谢你
It's a-a ladder. Oh, thank you!
抱歉我叫你们妓♥女♥
Sorry for calling you whores.
没关系 我以前是
Oh, that's alright. I used to be one.
好 真有意思 再见
Okay. That's... interesting. Bye.
班兴冲冲抵达剧院后到底发生什么事
So what happened from the time Ben arrived at the theater,
让他30分钟后留下那么苦恼的语♥音♥留言
on top of the world, to leaving a distressed voicemail 30 minutes later?
他认为想搞他的人是谁
I mean, who did he think was out to get him?
我已经知道调查方法了 警方的问话
I already know how we can find out. The interrogations.
威廉斯盘问过当晚和班接触过的每个人
Williams questioned everyone who crossed paths with Ben that night,
我们可以用问话内容 整理出那30分钟的时间轴
and we can use those interrogations to make a timeline of that 30 minutes!
我就知道你会有好主意 上一个都是半年前的事了
Ah! I knew you were due for a good idea since your last one six months ago.
你上次提议我们分摊 《纽约客》的数位订阅费
When you proposed we go halfsies on a New Yorker digital subscription.
那是你的主意 -很好
That was your idea. - Oh, good.
你欠我32块 我还要留着免费的托特包
You owe me $32, and I'm keeping the free tote.
大伙 第一个是KT
Shh, guys. KT's up first.
所有演员都得在「半小时」前到剧院
All actors must be at the theater for what we call "half hour."
也就是开演前30分钟要出现 做好准备
Boots on the ground 30 minutes before curtain.
不是28或29分钟 是30分钟
Not 28, not 29, 30.
班当然迟到了
Ben, of course, was late.
你看 我给大家的礼物
Check it! I have gifts for everyone.
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了 快穿上戏服
Where the fuck have you been? Get into costume!
快去
Go!
KT真的是扫兴大王
KT sure knows how to kill a mood.
有人应该跟她谈谈她的语气
Someone should really talk to her about her tone.
接着是制♥作♥人的儿子 -小克
Oh, the producer's son is up next. - Oh, Cliff.
我看到班时 他刚被KT骂
I saw Ben right after KT yelled at him.
我不喜欢她的语气
Not a fan of her tone.
史玛柯里饼干 很好吃哦
Schmackary's? They're so good.
我妈特地订的 你看上面的摇铃 很酷吧
Mom ordered them special. Check out the rattles. Can you even?
把它们拿远一点 我要断食到戏演完
You know what, get those away from me. I'm fasting till after the show.
等等 不要
Wait! No.
让我闻闻它
Let me just smell 'em.
我说把它们拿远一点
I said get them away from me!
听着 我要你留意我今晚的五个来宾
Hey, listen. I need you to check on my five guests for tonight.
翠儿 崔希 金盏花 点点和美美
Emerald, Trixie, Marigold, Dot, and Mei Mei.
那五个妓♥女♥
The five whores.
抱歉 我的大脑是那样认识她们的
Sorry. I-- That's how I learned them in my brain.
查尔斯 借过一下 谢谢 -好
Charles, can you scooch a little? Thanks. Sure.
那是新情报 班开演前在断食
So that's new. Ben was fasting before the show.
继续看吧
Let's keep going.
我承认班让我气死了
I'll admit, I was furious with Ben.
谁会在自己的首演夜迟到
I mean, who shows up late to his opening night?
他老是有问题
It was always something with him,
所以…
which is why...
罗芮塔才会鼓励我离开他
Loretta was encouraging me to leave him.
我只是觉得你值得更好的对待
I just... I just think you deserve so much better, you know?
你看你的手臂
Look at your arm. Aw...
这是压力性的荨麻疹
These are stress hives.
我叫它「小班疹」
I call 'em "Benny bites."
那我给你的药膏呢
What about that cortisone cream I gave you?
你擦了吗 -擦了
Did you use that? I did.
我们怎么没发现她是他母亲
How did we not get that she's his mother?
她好像快给他奶瓶了
I feel she's about to give him a bottle.
罗芮塔是不是很美
Doesn't Loretta look pretty?
你有写一张辞职时要说的重点吗
And did you make that list of bullet points to say when you quit?
那对我总是很有帮助 相信我
That always helps me, I tell you.
我拿给你看
Sure. Yeah.
糟糕 他来了
Uh-oh, incoming.
鲁蛇在传纸条 -嘿
Hey! - You losers passing notes?
好
Okay,
我要去暖身了
I'm gonna go warm up.
打斗排练时见了
See you at fight call.
还给我
Give it!
等等 这啥
Wait, what is this?
你要辞职
Are you quitting?
我本来想等戏演完的
I was gonna wait till after the show.
她怂恿你这么做 对吧
Sh-She put you up to this.
他妈的罗芮塔 她从第一天就在离间我们
'Cause you know fucking Loretta, she's been... she's been driving a wedge between us from day one.
不是罗芮塔 是你
It's not Loretta! It's you!
我这辈子都在伺候伟大的班葛兰罗伊
I've spent my entire life catering to the great Ben Glenroy!
我们都知道他可不好相处
Who we all know isn't exactly a delight to be around!
你看第四点
See bullet point four!
好啊 行啊 我他妈的才不在乎
You know what? Fine. Alright, fine. Go. Fuck if I care!
反正你是个烂经纪人
You're a lousy manager anyway.
而且你当哥哥更烂
And you know what? And you're an even lousier brother.
我知道你自认是原创 但我才是毒蛇侠
I know you think you created it, but I am CoBro!
不对 你知道吗
Actually, no. You know what?
你这样背叛我 我是独子侠
The way you just betrayed me? I'm NoBro.
因为我没有哥哥了
Because I don't have a brother anymore.
罗芮塔鼓励迪奇离开班
Loretta was encouraging Dickie to leave Ben?
乱七八糟 下一个是谁
Messy, messy. Who's next?
班来了以后 我去KT的办公室拿仪式要用的扫把
After Ben arrived, I went to KT's office to get the ritual broom.
门是锁着的
The door was locked,
我觉得很奇怪
which I thought was odd.
真奇怪
That's odd.
(碎纸机)
我确认一下碎纸机的进度
I'll do a progress check on the shredder.
于是 高明的哈尔德法兰司莫里斯
And so, it was the brilliant Howard Francis Morris
破解了这个案子…
who cracked the case
真♥他♥妈♥要命
by-- Oh, fuckity fuck!
哈尔德说他还需要时间
Howard says he needs more time.
要是我没弄错 接着就是班和罗芮塔的打斗排练
If I'm not mistaken, next up is Ben and Loretta's fight call rehearsal.
她在我们约会时说过
Oh, she told me about this on our date.
班指控我想把迪奇从他身边抢走
Well, Ben accused me of trying to steal Dickie from him.
这就发生在他得知他哥哥要辞职以后
And this was just moments after he learned his brother was quitting.
你迟到了 -随便啦
You're late. - Whatever.
快点搞定吧
Let's just do this.
够了 警探
That's enough, Detective.
我不会让你带走宝宝的
I'm not gonna let you take that baby.
你只是个保母
You are just a nanny.
你不能留着他 你不是他母亲
You can't keep him. You're not the mother.
他现在需要我当他的母亲
He needs me to be his mother now.
我有责任要保护他 把他当做亲生骨肉
It's my job to protect him as if he were born of my own flesh!
哇 这台词真是贴切
Wow, this dialogue really lines up.
你在做什…
What are you...
离我们的生活远一点
Stay out of our lives!
什么 -我是认真的
What? - I mean it!
他妈的离我哥远一点
Stay the fuck away from my brother.
他对你那么忠心 你却不把他当回事
He's been nothing but loyal to you! All you do is treat him like shit!
你靠蒙混挤进这出戏
You weaseled your way into this production.
不要 放开我 你♥他♥妈♥的猪
No! Let me go, you fucking pig. Hey, look.
你们看 是我 天啊 我好苍白
There's me. God, I'm pale.
发生什么事
What the hell's going on?
我讲话是那样
Is that what I sound like?
他攻击我
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表