and I'm afraid of being alone."
这是剧场耶 还有什么更重要的
I mean, this is the theater. What else even is there?
我完全同意 我想我了解警官这角色
I agree, totally. So, I-I think I understand the Constable,
但我需要你帮助我成为警官
but I'm gonna need your help to become the Constable.
这是我的过程
It's part of my process.
我演《战争游戏》时 自学怎么编码
When I did War Games, I taught myself to write code.
真厉害
Incredible.
为了《风流教师霹雳妹》
For my role in Election,
我开始到高中教书 跟学生约会
I started teaching high school and dating some students.
好...
Okay...
如果警官口齿不清 我就口齿不清
If the Constable has a lisp... I have a lisp.
如果他带枪 我就带枪 你能帮我弄到枪吗
If he carries a gun, I carry a gun. Can you get me a gun?
你要什么都行 你明天回来时
Anything you want. When you come back tomorrow,
这里会像却尔登希斯顿的男人窝
this is gonna look like Charlton Heston's man-cave.
明天 首演夜在两周后 我们现在就得排练
Tomorrow? Opening night is in two weeks. We have to rehearse now.
跷课天才会休假 但马修鲍德瑞克
Ferris Bueller may take a day off, but Matthew Broderick?
马修鲍德瑞克不休假
Matthew Broderick does not.
这话太中听了 马鲍
Music to my ears, MB!
(《如何与女性♥交♥谈》)
在匹克威之众的恶棍谜团中
灯塔可会照亮线索
? Will the lighthouse shed some light ?
是哪个孩子给老母亲一掴
? On which kid gave ol' mom a whack ?
我有个婴儿要起诉
? There's an infant to indict ?
我今晚就要逮捕这个小恶徒
? I'll book this little crook tonight ?
今晚
? Tonight ?
匹克威三胞胎怎么选
? Which of the Pickwick picky picky ?
谁 谁 谁
? Who? Who? Who? ?
我选你
? Well, I... pick... You! ?
太棒了 第38次终于成功了
Incredible. 38th time's the charm.
别表现得更好 人们可能会以为是AI
Don't do it any better than that. People might think it's an AI.
谢谢 奥利佛 我确实觉得很不错
Thanks. Thanks, Oliver. Yeah. Yeah. I feel pretty good about it.
等不及明天再来一遍了 -奥利佛 他是哪里人
Yeah. Okay, okay. Can't wait to do it all again tomorrow. So, Oliver, uh, where's he from?
这个警官的家乡在哪里
Where's he from originally, this Constable?
他只是...他跟你同乡 我们就不用再改了
Oh, he's just-- He's from where you're from, so we don't have to change anything else.
他是曼哈顿人
He's from Manhattan?
你这么一说 我都惊呆了
Well, slap my ass and call me Mamie!
这会彻底改变他跟工作的关系
This changes his entire relationship to his profession.
这...
It--
不会啦 真的吗
No. Does it really?
1♥8♥9♥0年代的曼哈顿正因种族紧张而骚动
A kid from Manhattan in the 1♥8♥9♥0s. The city roils with ethnic tension.
爱尔兰人 普鲁士人
Irishmen, Prussians.
脚踏车狂热的年代 还有马车
The era of the bicycle craze, the horse-drawn trolley.
我们必须重新思考
Yeah, this calls for some rethinking.
不用 真的不用
No, no, no, it really doesn't. It--
请你回去弹琴
Uh, back to the piano, please.
三个小宝宝在他们的摇篮里
? Three little babes in their bassinets ?
我看看
Let's see.
三个小宝宝
? Three little babes... ?
嗨
Hi.
我只想说我真的很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm so sorry.
我...也失去过亲人
I've lost people, too.
没关系 我不该把气出在你身上
It's okay. I shouldn't have taken it all out on you.
怎么说
Taken what out on me?
我只是很挫败
Just frustration.
我弟弟一直是我的责任
My brother has always been my business.
我爸妈以为他们不孕 就领养了我
My folks adopted me when they thought they couldn't have kids,
后来却生下班
but then they had Ben.
奇迹班 童星班 所以我这辈子都在保护他
Miracle Ben, child star Ben. So, I spent my life protecting him.
对了 那家伙老是惹是生非
A guy who, by the way, was always fucking up, you know?
没同理心的玩笑 酒驾 露鸟照 好几千张的露鸟照
Insensitive jokes, DUIs- Oh, the dick pics. The thousands of dick pics.
我从来没在报上看过...
I never read anything about the--
因为有我收拾善后 挽救他的颜面
That's 'cause I was there, cleaning up the mess, making him look good.
但每一件事的功劳仍然是他的
But he still gets all the credit. For everything.
我们的生活故事
Story of our lives.
名气 《毒蛇侠》系列电影...
The fame, the CoBro franchise, the--
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I'm, uh...
看来他真的很难搞
Sounds like he was really difficult.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
不过呢
But, you know,
有时候我觉得人是由一千个小细节组成的
sometimes I think a person's just a... collection of a thousand little details.
当他们走了 你最想念的就是那些细节
And when they're gone, those are the things you miss most.
班很爱珍奶 那个恶心的绿茶味
Ben loved boba, that disgusting green tea flavor,
还有IG上好笑的小狗影片
and... funny dog videos on Instagram.
他把所有时钟调快20分钟 以便他高调登场
He set all his clocks 20 minutes early so he'd always be fashionably late.
很遗憾班不在了
I'm sorry Ben is gone.
但我们必须为你弟弟找出真正的凶手
But I think we owe it to your brother to find his real killer.
已经找到了 那个疯子入狱是不幸中的大幸
We did. That's the only silver lining, that maniac's locked up.
我始终不相信贵格会杀人
I guess I never bought that Gregg was a killer.
他不是把你跟查尔斯海登萨维奇 绑在地下室吗
Didn't he chain you and Charles-Haden Savage up in a basement?
对 但我无法想象他会伤害班 他很爱他
Yeah, but I can't picture him hurting Ben. I mean, he loved him.
我有个关于手帕的推论...
And I have this theory about a hanky...
手帕
A hanky?
天啊 贵格到处跟踪我弟弟好几年了
Jesus. Gregg had been following my brother around for years.
我早该知道他的危险性
I should have sensed he might turn dangerous,
我一个不注意 他就杀了我弟弟
and when I took my eye off the ball for one second, he killed my brother.
那是我要背一辈子的包袱
I have to live with that for the rest of my life.
谋杀案当晚 贵格在这里 警方说班是12点6分死的
Gregg was here the night of the murder. The cops say Ben died at 12:06,
事后有人看到贵格离开亚柯尼亚
and Gregg was seen leaving the Arconia right after that.
你想想吧 抱歉 梅宝
You do the math. I'm sorry, Mabel.
这里没有故事
There's no story here.
我现在必须领养你了
What, I have to adopt you now?
我知道你来干嘛 东西不能给你
I know why you're here. You can't have it.
我知道你想留着班的手帕 但它是线索
Look, I know you wanna keep Ben's hanky but it's a clue,
是给奥利佛和梅宝的完美赎罪礼
which makes it the perfect peace offering for Oliver and Mabel.
我以为你在等他们道歉
I thought you were waiting for them to apologize.
我应该没本钱等
I don't think I can afford to.
万一我再也听不到难懂的千禧世代哏
I mean, what if I never hear another millennial reference that I don't get,
或是跟巴克亨利 在夜店共度的黑暗夜晚呢
or another story about dark nights at Plato's Retreat with Buck Henry?
听起来没那么糟啊
That doesn't sound so bad.
我原本也这么想 但我得跟他们和好
That's what I used to think. But I need to make up with them.
你要让手帕解决你的问题
So you're gonna let a hanky solve your problems?
他妈的有话就说
Use your fuckin' words!
听着 就算我想帮忙 而我真的不想
Look, even if I wanted to help, which I sincerely do not,
我没有手帕了
I don't have it, okay?
它明明在你包包里
Uh-huh, I saw it in your purse.
那是三小时前的事
That was three hours ago.
有个白♥痴♥花了七千块买♥♥下它
I got some moron to pay me seven grand for it.
你动作太慢了
Snooze you lose!
你把它卖♥♥了 但我需要它 梅宝认为它可能属于凶手
What, you sold it? But I need it! Mabel thinks it may belong to the killer.
你把它卖♥♥给谁
Who'd you sell it to?
楼上的其中一个蛇宅男 真正的男人都跑哪去了
One of those snake dorks upstairs. Whatever happened to real men?
谁 谁 我...
Who? Who? Well!
梅尔 你当年筹备《金牌制♥作♥人》时
Mel. When you were putting together The Producers,
我一直没机会看啦...
which, you know, I-I never did get a chance to see--
你没看过《金牌制♥作♥人》
What? You never saw The Producers?
我当时很忙嘛
Well, I was busy at the time.
它演了六年 超过2500场
It ran for six years! Over 2,500 performances!
而你一直没机会看
And you never got a chance to see it?
对 时间就是搭不上
Yeah, well, the times never worked out for me. Anyway,
总之 你跟鲍德瑞克合作有碰过问题吗
did you have any problems working with Broderick?
我正在跟他合作新的作品... -天啊
You know, I-I'm working with him on something now, and-- Oh, my God.
你该不会跟他说 你会考虑他的点子吧
You didn't tell him, in any way, you were open to his ideas, did you?
我可能有说他可以...
Well, I-I-I might have told him he could--
奥利佛 你死定了
Oh, Oliver. You're fucked.
选 选你
怎么了
What?
贵格不在这里
Gregg wasn't here.
班被谋杀时 贵格不在大楼里
Gregg wasn't in the building when Ben was murdered.
警方不是说他在吗
Didn't the cops say he was?
警方说班的死亡时间是12点6分
The police said Ben died at 12:06,
但那是班掉下来 他的手表停住而显示的时间
but that's because it was the time on Ben's watch when he fell and it stopped.
迪奇说班总是把他的手表调快20分钟
Dickie said Ben always set his watch 20 minutes early,
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表