Oh, my God.
裘伊的婚纱
Joy's wedding dress.
裘伊请她妈妈寄她当年穿的婚纱来 她才能拿去改 等我们…
She had her mom send the one she was married in, so Joy could have it altered for when she and I were...
我来吧
I'll take this. - Yeah.
裘伊的妈妈还健在
Joy's mom is still alive?
对 她爸爸也是
Oh, yeah. Her dad, too. In fact,
他本来要抱着她小时候养的狗 牵她走红毯的
he was gonna walk her down the aisle holding her childhood dog.
准备出发了吗
We ready to go?
时间不等人 -好
Uh, clock's ticking. Okay.
罗芮塔 对吧
So, Loretta, huh?
我真的没想到 -是啊
I did not see that coming. Yeah.
对 我们也是
Yeah. Us neither.
你想听笑话吗
Hey, you wanna hear something funny? For a minute,
我们一度以为是你做的
we thought you did it.
是吗 为什么
You did? Wh-Why?
真的很蠢
Ah, it's so dumb. We, um,
我们知道他抢走你的《毒蛇侠》
we just know he stole CoBro from you. Uh-huh.
靠 真的吗
Shit. Really?
好 我以前确实很不满
Okay. Yeah, I was resentful.
对 你还跟我说你常帮他收拾善后
Yeah, and you told me you cover up things,
所以我认为你改过他的血检报告
so I kinda figured you covered up his blood work
好隐藏他体内的毒素
to hide the poison in his system.
我确实改了
I did do that.
我当时不知道他被人下毒
I mean, I didn't know he was poisoned when I did it.
只知道报告上有他不想公诸于世的东西
I just knew there was other stuff in there he wouldn't want getting out.
等等 你们相信我吧
Wait, you believe me, right?
当然相信
Oh, of course. Yes.
我只是好奇 班被推下来时 你在哪里
Out of curiosity, where were you when Ben was pushed to his death?
因为你显然没有推他
Because you weren't pushing him, obviously.
大家都知道 但除非…
E-Everyone knows that. But, uh, unless...
我提早离开你的派对
I left your party early.
班死而复生让我大吃一惊
I was freaked the fuck out that Ben came back to life
我得离开那里
and I had to get outta there.
所以我…
So, I...
我喝得烂醉 穿上班的毒蛇侠装 就去找毒品跟妓♥女♥了
I got wasted, put on Ben's CoBro suit, and went looking for drugs and whores.
谁不会呢 -哇
Well, who wouldn't? - Wow.
凭什么只有他能玩
Why should he have all the fun?
班喜欢那种东西
That's what Ben was into?
他每周四都会消失好几个小时
Every Thursday, he'd disappear for hours.
当我问起 他就会说我「陷人不义」
And when I asked about it, he'd say, "Snitches get stitches."
于是我追踪他的手♥机♥到百老汇 35街和36街之间的地方
So, I tracked his phone to a place on Broadway between 35th and 36th,
他都去那里跟他的五个妓♥女♥上♥床♥
where he'd go to... do sex with his "five whores,"
他都这么亲昵地称呼她们
as he so affectionately called them.
他甚至在首演夜帮她们预留位置
He even saved opening night seats for them.
崔希 金盏花 翠儿 点点和美美
Uh, Trixie, Marigold, Emerald, Dot, and Mei Mei.
你们看
Here.
我当时在外面 叫他们带五个妓♥女♥出来
I was outside, screaming for them to bring me the five whores.
我整晚都睡在那里
I slept there all night.
还被狗尿在身上
A dog peed on me.
我希望是狗啦
I hope it was a dog.
这证明班被人推下时 你不在亚柯尼亚大楼
This is proof you weren't at the Arconia when Ben was pushed.
我把当晚行踪告诉警方 他们就找到那个监视器画面
The cops got that image from a security camera after I told them where I was,
但我的脸不太清楚 他们本来不认它是不在场证明
but they didn't really buy it as an alibi, since you can't fully see my face.
我大概应该庆幸影片没声音
I guess I should just be grateful there isn't audio.
我真不敢相信是罗芮塔做的
I just can't believe Loretta did it.
其实我们不认为真的是她做的
Well, for what it's worth, w-we don't think she really did do it.
那她为什么要认罪
But why else would she confess?
不知道 -剧场人都疯疯癫癫的
No idea. - Oh, yeah, theater folk, cuckoo!
等一下
Wait a minute.
如果你们认为凶手还没被抓
If you guys think the killer's still out there,
我应该打给我的律师
I should probably call my lawyer.
如果他说的是实话 他就推不了班
Guys, if he's telling the truth, he couldn't have pushed Ben.
那代表罗芮塔为了清白的人担罪
That means that Loretta gave herself up for someone who didn't even do it.
如果能及时揪出真凶
If we can find the real killer in time,
也许我们能说服罗芮塔翻供
maybe we can convince Loretta to take back her confession.
查尔斯 她5点就会被传讯
Charles, her arraignment is at 5:00 p.m.
我们必须查出班死前那几天
We need to figure out what Ben was doing and who he was seeing
在做什么 见过什么人
in the last few days leading up to his death.
我们应该从百老汇和35街开始
I say we start at Broadway and 35th.
但我们不能没预约就走进妓院
Except we can't just walk into a brothel without a reservation.
我知道我们需要什么
I know what we need.
没人会阻止拿着梯子的人 它是万能通行证
Nobody stops a guy with a ladder! It gets you in anywhere.
梯子是新的火鸡
So the ladder's the new turkey.
如果拿着梯子的人
It might work better if the guy carrying the ladder
没穿矫正鞋和打扮得像小妖精 效果会更好
wasn't also wearing orthopedic shoes and dressed like a leprechaun.
嘿 就是这里
Hey, hey, this is it.
(线人布艺)
「线人布艺」
Snitches Get Stitches?
这是一间布行
It's a fabric shop.
不…不 这只是表面
No, no, no, no, no. It's a front.
妓院都爱用双关语来为假生意命名
Brothels always use puns to name their fake businesses.
我走到名叫「孤架寡人」的 橱柜店后头才知道的
I learned that by wandering in the back of a cabinet shop called All By My Shelf.
跟我来 让梯子发挥作用吧
Follow my lead! Let the ladder do the work.
等一下 我有更好的办法
Wait a second! I have a better way in.
没人会拒绝哭泣的男人
No one says no to a crying man.
我在《侦探布拉奏斯》第315集 「外汇杀手」演过一场戏
I did a scene in Brazzos, episode 315. The Foreign Exchange Killer.
真的很精彩 我流下一行清泪
It was a good one. And I cried a single solitary tear.
那一周的影迷信收到手软 几乎都是男人寄的
And that week, our fan mail went sky high.
想知道原因吗
Mostly from men. You wanna know why?
你帮助他们正视内心的感受
You helped them access their inner feelings.
对 但让我试试看 给我舞台吧
Yes. But just gimme a go. Gimme the stage.
不行…不行 我先
No, no, no, no. Me first.
住手
Stop it!
我只是来换灯泡的
Just here to change a light bulb!
你不能去后面
No, you can't go back there.
当然不行 老兄
Of course not, dude.
我们都知道后面的房♥间在干嘛
We all know what's going on in the back room.
眨眼示意
Wink, wink.
但你有看到我的梯子吗
But did you see my ladder?
抱歉 你讨厌我哭吗
I'm sorry. Is my crying upsetting you?
你没有在哭
You're not crying.
给我一点时间
Give it a minute.
这家伙真是铁石心肠
This guy's made of stone.
你有擦眼下的薄荷油吗
Do you have any menthol for under the eyes?
有 我有一整桶薄荷油
Yeah, I have a bucket of menthol.
你需要上厕所吗 后面有一间
Do you need a restroom? We have one in the back.
太谢谢你了 快去 -谢了
Oh! Thank you so much. Get in there. - Thanks.
你们就是那五个妓♥女♥
You're the five whores?
请你们别理他
Please ignore him!
抱歉 我们在找一群可能认识
I'm sorry. We were just looking for a group of women
班葛兰罗伊的女性… -对
who might have known Ben Glenroy,
但我们这就离开 -抱歉
but we'll just get out of the way. - Sorry.
小班
Benny!
对 我们认识他
Oh, yes! We knew him!
我们的缝纫团每周四都在这里见面
Our sewing circle met here every Thursday.
小班说缝纫能让他远离 街上那些危险的毒品
Benny said sewing kept him off all those dangerous street drugs.
我们非常想念他
We miss him terribly.
你们最后见面是何时
When was the last time you saw him?
他盛大的《临死之鸣》首演夜
his big opening night of Death Rattle.
我们整晚都在帮他车那些 要送给演员和剧组的
We'd stayed up all night helping him sew these lovely hankies for his cast
可爱手帕 顺便陪他练台词
and crew while running lines.
「在灯塔上的其他人都死了 保母
"Everyone else in that lighthouse is dead, Nanny.
所以凶手不是你 我 就是宝宝」
So the killer is either you, me, or the baby."
「我不会把赌注押在宝宝上 警探」
"I wouldn't bet on that baby, detective."
他想送他们特别的东西
He wanted to make something special for them.
比较个人的东西
Something personal.
他说他之前把多数剧团成员 当作一坨热腾腾的牛粪看待
He said he treated a lot of them like a steaming pile of cow manure.
我们及时完成那些手帕 小班就去剧院了
We finished those hankies just in time, and off Benny went to the theater.
谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
我们到时候在剧院见
I'm gonna see you all at the theater, ladies.
我们支持你 再见 -爱你们哦
We're rooting for you. Bye. - Love you.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表