算你好运 我正在拍相关的电影
Well, you're in luck. I'm making a movie about exactly that.
可以送你电影票
I can probably get you a ticket.
这不是玩笑 这很紧急
This isn't a joke. This is urgent.
我必须查出是谁杀了班
I need to find who killed Ben.
他们知道是谁 是牢里那个跟踪狂杀的
They know who did it. The stalker guy in jail did it.
你已经不在波札那了 托开头的罗伯特
You're not in Botswana anymore, Robert with a T.
这是我发挥所长的地方
This is where I do my work.
而且我真的很擅长 即使你只觉得可爱
And I'm really good at it, even if you think it's just cute.
我没有离开那棵树
I didn't get out of that tree.
那只小象的事 我说谎 我没有离开那棵树
The baby elephant thing. I lied. I didn't get out of the tree.
我继续拍摄 它变得越来越累
I kept filming as it got more and more tired,
陷得越来越深
and more and more stuck.
天啊 -最后它妈妈回来救了它
God. Its mom came back, finally, and, and saved it,
但要是它没回来 我也会继续拍摄
but... if she hadn't, I would've kept filming.
那只小象慢慢淹死在泥沼里
That elephant, that baby elephant slowly drowning in the mud.
老天
Jesus.
如果你认为杀害班的人还没落网 那...
Look, if you think Ben's killer's still out there, then...
我不想再留在树上了
I don't wanna stay in the tree again.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi?
在我说出来意之前
Before I tell you what I'm about to tell you,
我需要你保证你不会生气
I need your assurance that you will not be angry.
不行
No.
没人想演音乐剧
No one wants to do the musical.
没人 -那些演员啦
No one? Well, the cast.
多数愿意演的人 都不想演
Most of the people who would do it, they don't wanna do it.
他们不想演音乐剧
They don't wanna do the musical.
好啊
That's fine.
也许他们宁可我用这根汤匙戳瞎我的眼睛
Perhaps they'd rather I... take this spoon, and stab myself in the eye with it!
戳了又戳
And just stab and stab!
唐娜跟小克来这里的时候 也就是五分钟后
So I'll be too dead to be humiliated when Donna and Cliff get here,
我就死到不怕侮辱了
which is five minutes from now!
我想他们只是害怕
I-I think they're just scared.
他们不了解这出戏 其实我也不了解
They don't understand the show. And I don't either, to be fair,
但我演过电视剧 我学会不去质疑剧本
but I come from television, and I was trained not to question a script.
我甚至买♥♥不起保健品
I can't even afford the supplemental.
我要怎么...
So, how am I gonna get--
你来了
You're here.
我还有合约在身嘛
Well, I am still under contract.
迪奇 你回避一下 -好
Dickie, would you mind? - Oh, sure.
我真的非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我太过分了
I was horrible.
这不是借口 但我很怕会失去你
And this is no excuse. I was just scared of losing you.
我也好几周没吃东西了
Also, I haven't eaten for many weeks.
你知道你拿着一勺鲜奶油乳酪吧
You do know that you're holding a spoonful of cream cheese.
你说得对 你说得对
Y-You're right. You're right.
我是个骗子
I'm a liar.
但你了解我 罗芮塔 这对我来说难能可贵
But, you understand me, Loretta, and, and that's been a rarity in my life.
我们怎么不练唱
Why aren't we singing?
我本来希望你能帮个忙
I was hoping you would do me a favor.
就一个忙
Just one, um,
你再去洛杉矶 席卷好莱坞
before you leave for LA and take Hollywood by storm.
我不会执行合约
I'm not gonna enforce the contract.
我办不到 这世界需要看到你
I couldn't. The world needs to see you.
你要我帮什么忙
Well, what's the favor?
你肯唱摇篮曲吗
Will you sing the lullaby?
什么...我们根本没排练过 也没编排动作
Wha-- The-- We haven't even rehearsed it, and there's no choreography.
它又不是会令人叫好的表演
And, you know, certainly not a showstopper.
但它能代表这出戏
But it is the show.
而且只有你理解
And you're the only one who sees it.
帮忙让他们也理解吧
Can you help them see too?
我会试试看
I'll give it a shot.
快解决这件事 因为我已经「度假村级清醒」了
Let's get this over with because I'm already "Amagansett sober."
那就是她已经喝醉的意思
That's what Mom calls drunk.
很好 也许她会宽容一点
Ah, good. Maybe she'll be more forgiving.
好 计画有些更动
Alright! Um, slight change of plans.
我们不表演《夜行生物》了
Uh, we're not doing Creatures of the Night anymore.
那不是开场的亮点吗
But wasn't that your opening showstopper?
对 它会是的
Yes, and it will be,
但现在还不是 都是我不好 抱歉
but it's not yet, a-and that's my fault. I'm sorry.
但我...我确实为你们准备了一段表演
But I-I... do have something for you.
我认为它可能是这出戏的核心
And... I think it might hold the heart of the show.
我说明一下场景 夜深时分 在匹克威灯塔
Okay, let me set the scene. It's late at the Pickwick Lighthouse.
三胞胎在夜里哭闹 他们的母亲死了
The triplets cry out in the night. Their mother has died,
但他们不孤单
but they're not alone.
因为他们的保母正照看着他们
For their nanny is there, looking after them.
嘘 孩子 让我用歌♥声哄你入眠
? Hush, little one ? ? Let me sing you to sleep ?
月光已然降临 快乘着睡意漂向梦境
? Moonlight has come ? ? Now, drift off to a dream ?
从白昼航向在夜深之处等着你的
? Sail from the day ? ? To the wonders awaiting you ?
种种惊奇
? Out there in the deep ?
你不该来这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
有人在他的更衣室里
There was someone in his dressing room.
快走 你不走 是吧
Go! No, you're not gonna go, are you?
你打算坐在那里
Y-You're just gonna sit there,
装无辜
acting all sweet.
我们都知道你很坏
We both know you're bad.
去吧 孩子 乘浪追风
? Off, little one ? ? Chase the wind on the waves ?
冒险在召唤 勇敢地去吧
? Adventure is calling ? ? So, go and be brave ?
但若你被抛进黑暗的海中 迷失了方向
? But if you get lost ? ? As you're tossed in the dark ? ? Of the sea ?
来找我吧
? Look for me ?
我会在岸边为你守候
? I will ? ? Wait at the shore for you ?
我会挺过每一场风暴
? I will ? ? Weather each storm ?
静静等待 直到你安全无恙地
? Standing by till ? ? Safe, you return ?
从夜晚归来
? From the night... ?
我的爱是一座灯塔
? My love is a lighthouse ?
因此 亲爱的 我亲爱的
? So, darling ? ? My darling ?
寻找那道光芒 -光芒
? Look for the light... ? ? The light ?
光芒 -光芒
? The light... ?
抱歉 奥利佛 这首歌♥很动听
I'm sorry, Oliver. It's a lovely song, really,
但我不能赌上小克第一次制♥作♥...
but I can't risk Cliff's first producing--
我们要加入
We're in.
妈 我们要加入
Mom, we are in.
记得医生在我八岁生日说的话吗
Do you remember what my doctor told me on my 8th birthday?
该停止喂母乳了
That it was time to stop breastfeeding.
而你怎么说
And what did you say?
你永远不该放弃你热爱的事物
That you should never give up on something you love.
你让我对那一点深信不疑
You made me believe that, Mom.
我知道这有风险
I know this is risky,
我也知道你常说
and I know you've always told me
我第一个作品会是最重要的作品
that my first show would be the most important one, but...
但我爱这部音乐剧
I love this musical.
我不想放弃它
I don't wanna give up on it.
我要你 我他妈的好想要你
I want you. I want you so fuckin' bad,
但你会毁掉我的事业...
but you're gonna ruin my career.
而我会很高兴
And I'm gonna like it.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我真的太感谢你了
I-I cannot thank you enough.
我要留下来
I'm staying.
你发掘了我 奥利佛
You discovered me, Oliver,
而我...
and I...
决定我喜欢被找到的感觉
decided I like being found.
天啊 我真想吻你
Oh, my God, I could kiss you.
刚才真是太美了 -谢谢 查尔斯
That was so beautiful. - Thank you, Charles.
我对班和音乐剧的事比较释怀了
I feel so much lighter. About Ben and this musical.
我真的觉得有希望 -对
I-I really feel like it can work. Yeah!
你随时可以拿手帕来
Oh, and any time for that hankie.
我真的很想把手帕给你
Yeah, I really wanted to give you my hankie,
但我一定是把它丢掉或捐出去了
but I must have thrown it away. Or donated it to a good cause.
(查尔斯:金柏没有手帕!)
寻找那道光芒 -光芒
? Look for the light ? ? The light... ?
光芒 -光芒
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表